Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 24

Raman-kuch chahiye aapko,amma??he asked smiling.

Ishita smiled and said-aap.

Raman-toh le le meri jaan,he said and pulled her closer,took her lips in his and soon both start kissing each other passionately.

They kissed for long and finally both fell on the bed laying side by side.

Ishra look at each other and laughed.

Ishita-woh kya chahta tha,aur kya mila usse.he wanted to make love to u,but now we will be making love here.achcha hua aap mujhe yahan le aayen,ab main bhi nazar rakhungi uss par aur aapko usse bacha kar bhi rakhungi.

Raman smiled and said-tu toh sabse great ho jayegi,iss tarah se apne pati ko kabhi kisi ne nahi bachaya hoga kisi devil se.

Ishita-haan,woh sabse bada devil hai .I just feel like killing him.usse dekh kar saare purane zakhm taaza ho gaye.kaise woh din kaata tha maine,mere amma-appa ki laash mere saamne padi thi and in place of doing anything for them,I have to run for my life.kyunki main marna nahi chahti thi,param se badla lene ke liye zinda rehna chahti thi.but leaving my parent's body like that killed me from inside,I hate him for doing this to us.she said in hatred filled voice while her eyes were moist.

Raman hugged her and said-dont worry ,jaan.hum usse nahi chodenge.hum sabka gunahgar hai woh aur usse saza jarur hogi.he was saying when there was a knock on the door.

They composed themselves and Raman went to check.

He opened the door and a help said-sahab is calling u.

Raman-kyun,mujhe kyun??

Help-i don't know ,go and ask.he said and went making a disgusting face.

Raman-why he made such face,kuch kahaani iski bhi hai kya??he thought and went to param's room.

He entered the room and saw param sitting shirtless.he made a dirty face and went inside looking down.

Raman-aapne bulaya ,sahab??

Param-maa ko le kar kyun aayi ??

Raman-she is very sick and want me to take care of her.i couldn't deny her.

Param walked to him and said softly-if u want I can get her admitted in some hospital.

Raman-nahi sahab,unki tabiyat bahut kharab hai.bas kuch dino ki mehmaan hai ,main unhe chod nahi sakti .

Param-achcha kam se kam,uske sone ke baad,he was saying when simmi entered the room picking ananya in her arms.

Simmi got angry seeing param standing so close to gulabo that too shirtless and said-tu yahan kya kar rahi hai,tu ananya ko sambhalne ke liye hai naa yahan.uss tak reh ,warna naukari se nikaal dungi.

Raman nodded taking ananya in his arms when param said-dont say anything to her,maine bulaya tha usse.

Simmi glared him and said-u stop interefering and please wear ur shirt aur tu,yahan dikhna mat mujhe dobara. She said and Raman went taking ananya in his arms thanking his stars .

Raman went to ananya's room taking her and got busy with her while his eyes were still on param.

Param left the house after an hour and Raman went to his room after making ananya sleep while ishita went to simmi and make her busy in talk.

Raman was finding some evidence when he saw a pen drive was kept in the farthest corner of the locker.he picked it thinking whats in it.he kept it with himself and went out after searching for some more time before anyone can spot him there.

After that he went to ananya and stayed with her only while ishita was with other helps trying to get friendly with them.she wanted to know whether param is trying at everyone or with just Raman.

Soon the day ended and Raman came to his room while ishita was already there.

Raman -what a hectic day,got really tired taking care of ananya.

Ishita-itni jaldi thak jayenge toh apne bachchon ki dekh bhaal kaise karenge??

Raman got excited and said-tum pregnant ho,omg ,I am so happy .but ab tumhara yahan rehna risky hai ,I think u should go home,he was saying when she said-relax Raman,I am not pregnant yet,but kabhi toh houngi.kabhi toh hamare bachche honge ,samajh lijiye unke liye training hai yeh aapki.

Raman pulled her closer and said-ab training kar li toh bachchon ke aane ka arrangement bhi kiya jaaye,he said and before she can say anything he pulled her closer and kissed her.

She was trying to say something in between but he wasn't in a mood to listen anything.

Ishita-raman sunn lijiye,bahut important baat hai.

Raman-abhi isse jyada important kuch nahi,he said taking her orbs in his mouth removing her blouse,making her forget everything and soon they were busy in loving each other senselessly.

After an hour,ishra were laying side by side and he asked-whats the matter?kya kehna tha??

Ishita-i think param has his bad eyes on every woman of this house.aaj jab main sabse baat kar rahi thi,noone was comfortable talking about him.not only the ladies but also the men.

Raman-iska kya matlab hai,he is bisexual??

Ishita-i really don't know,but everyone was hesitant talking about his character and I can see hatred for him in everyone's eyes.

Raman-pata karte raho,kuch naa kuch toh pata chalega hi.lets sleep for now .he said and both slept .

At two in night,ishita got up hearing a knock on the door .she got scared and said meekly-kaun hai??

Param-gulabo,he said slowly and ishita realised param came after everyone slept .

Ishita-she is sleeping,u go from here .

Param-mujhe bahut jaruri baat karni hai.

Ishita-kal karna,abhi jao .she said without opening the door and he went frustrated.

Slowly days start passing,ishra has collected much evidence against param but still trying to gather more so that noone can save him in the court.

One day,Raman was sitting behind the stairs and was keeping an eye on param,who was going out taking something in a bag.

Raman-i think I should follow him,thinking so he was going but stopped and said-cant go leaving ishita here alone.ashok ko call kar deta hoon,he will keep an eye on him.he thought and called Ashok.

After many calls,he picked the call and said-hello.

Raman-haan Ashok,param is going somewhere.please follow him,I can't go leaving ishita alone.he was saying when he felt something on his back .

He hung the call and heard,hands up.koi harkat ki toh goli maar dungi.

Raman put his hands up ,when simmi came forward and said-tum yahan param ki jasusi karne aaye ho??

Raman-listen I can explain .

Simmi-i don't want it,just die,she said but before she can react ,ishita put a gun on her head and said-agar mere pati ko chooya bhi toh goli maar dungi.

Simmi-pati,yeh aadmi hai,aur tum iski wife.tum log yahan kar kya rahen ho.she asked confused turning to ishita.

Ishita-haan ,we r husband-wife ,aur yahan sirf param ke khilaaf saboot dhoondhne nahi aaye hai,balki usse uske gunaho ki saza dene bhi aaye hai.aur woh toh usse mil kar rahegi ,chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye .

Simmi-param ne kya kiya hai,kis gunaah ki saza dilana chahte ho tum dono usse??

Ishita-kya nahi kiya hai,kitni ladkiyon ka rape kiya hai,ek ladki ke toh pure parivaar ko maar daala tha taaki woh bach paaye.ek inspector ka khoon kar diya jisne uske khilaaf saboot collect kiye the.mere amma-appa ko maar daala,mujhe maarna chahta tha.yeh toh bahut kam hai,aur bhi bahut saare gunaah kiye hai tumhare pati ne.

Simmi-kya bakwaas kar rahi ho,I don't trust u .

Ishita-sabke saboot hai mere paas,she said and took simmi to their room.they showed her the pendrive Raman found the other day.

It has the cctv footage of the police station where Ishita went to file complain against param.

Ishita-meri complain ke baad param ko toh kuch nahi hua,but mere amma-appa ko maar daala uske gundo ne.aur mujhe bhi maar daalte agar mere pati mujhe nahi bachate .

Simmi-param aisa bhi kar sakte hai,aur kya matlab hai bahuton ka rape kiya hai .

Ishita-he is behind every woman ,yahan tak ki mere pati ko bhi nahi choda.he want even gulabo on bed.

Simmi-i don't trust u.

Ishita-ok wait,she said and called all the helps.

Ishita-aap log aaj madam ko bata dijiye ki param kya karte hai aap logon ke saath.she said but noone said anything.

Ishita-aaj bol dijiye warna shayad phir mauka naa mile,she said and all started crying.

All maid told simmi how parak molest them while the male help told her how param is behind their wife and daughter ,making her shocked to no end.

That's all for now,enjoy. 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome...fabulous update di...

Param is really disgusting ... ..

Simmi got to know abt param truth....

Continue soon plz