Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why Alia can’t be the photographer?
Also, I believe Alia is smart and shrewd. She must have avoided getting photographed with KJo.. Perhaps, she wanted to avoid further bashing..
Palak’s tribute to SSR ❤️
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Why Alia can’t be the photographer?
Also, I believe Alia is smart and shrewd. She must have avoided getting photographed with KJo.. Perhaps, she wanted to avoid further bashing..
Could be, I think, she will go to any extent to safeguard her interest.
OMG, I cant wait for it now 😭
Why did you go Sushant, these people didnt deserve your absence, but your presence.
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Palak’s tribute to SSR ❤️
Beautiful one, and very well sung. 👏
602