Sushant's family miffed with Sandip and Shekhar Suman

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Several reports claim that Sushant’s family is unhappy with senior actor Shekhar Suman and SSR’s friend-producer Sandip Ssingh taking advantage of the actor’s death.

Tejashwi Yadav who is the leader of Rashtriya Janata Dal conducted a press conference recently and it was attended by Shekhar and Sandip. This reportedly lead to turning the late actor’s death into a political gimmick just to get mileage. However, during the press conference the party also demanded for CBI injury in the actor's death investigation. 

Spotboye report quoted the family which read: “Everything is under investigation in Mumbai and giving media byte in Patna under the political banner is just for political mileage. Family is capable enough to demand all this and keep doing and waiting for a police investigation report, hence any kind of politics and political intervention not needed. There are already political people in the family who will take this up.”

Furthermore, the late actor’s family was left uninformed about this press conference held in Patna.

Meanwhile, the Mumbai Police has recorded statements of 28 people linked to the late actor. Yesterday, the Mumbai Police summoned Sushant’s Dil Bechara co-Star Sanjana Sanghi to her record statement. Now, as per reports, Shekhar Kapur’s statement will also be recorded.

For the uninitiated, director Mukesh Chhabra, Sushant’s rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, Yash Raj Films' casting director Shanoo Sharma, are among those who have already recorded their statements.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shekhar Suman is the worst of the worst. He is always like this. They jumped into the Hrithik/Kangana fight too for extra mileage. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That guy held a press conference with tejasvi yadav.

I mean come on, how opportunistic can u be. That too after visiting his house.Good that his family is speaking out.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Something puts me off about Sandeep. It was nice of him to handle the cremation arrangements and the post mortem formalities (not the easiest task in the world), but him going on an interview spree immediately after that doesn't sit very well with me. Ek do interview phir bhi theek the par yeh toh rukta hi nahi hain. Ankita should be wary of him.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Flame.

Something puts me off about Sandeep. It was nice of him to handle the cremation arrangements and the post mortem formalities (not the easiest task in the world), but him going on an interview spree immediately after that doesn't sit very well with me. Ek do interview phir bhi theek the par yeh toh rukta hi nahi hain. Ankita should be wary of him.

He took advantage of the situation and jumped in. His sister, his friend Mahesh by Sandip's own admission were too  distraught to make sense of anything. 

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

He took advantage of the situation and jumped in. His sister, his friend Mahesh by Sandip's own admission were too  distraught to make sense of anything. 

Gosh! My heart really goes out to Mahesh. How is one supposed to move on from something of this magnitude? I hope he has good people around him. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shekhar Suman is worse than Kangana. But Kangana too is nothing less.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is that really true that the family is unhappy with Shekhar? He too asked for  CBI inquiry?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

All these vultures should stop giving appearances at SSR’s house and trying to gain mileage out of it! 😡

Shekhar, Nana P, etc.. where were you guys when SSR needed support / help? 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

All these vultures should stop giving appearances at SSR’s house and trying to gain mileage out of it! 😡

Shekhar, Nana P, etc.. where were you guys when SSR needed support / help? 

How will they know Who needed what?

But yeah if they cared enough could have been in the funeral rather than visiting his family now that the case is a hot topic