Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If you are to be believed they have their own Oozies they play with šŸ¤” 

If you are to be believed they need help šŸ¤”
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eboza

And what are they looking for? I mean what kind of information do they want to get out of production houses? How they pay someone to write blinds ? Emails send that no one should cast him?

Honestly I wished the police did the same investigation on the whole #metoo movement

It's about the 3 film contract..... Read somewhere that while few their 3 films and are free to sign with other ph, Sushants 3rd film took long or not made at all.... I think Adi wanted him to do befikre which he rejected so Paani was stalled and he wasn't allowed to sign other movies then he rebelled and Adi's ego got hurt.... Kjo sided with adi and they sort off boycotted him....

This I have pieced together from all the articles I read...

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

It's about the 3 film contract..... Read somewhere that while few their 3 films and are free to sign with other ph, Sushants 3rd film took long or not made at all.... I think Adi wanted him to do befikre which he rejected so Paani was stalled and he wasn't allowed to sign other movies then he rebelled and Adi's ego got hurt.... Kjo sided with adi and they sort off boycotted him....

This I have pieced together from all the articles I read...

Wasn't it the other way? Sushant was promised Befikre but then Adi he gave it to Ranveer. I faintly remember Sushant had problems with Ranveer because of this. 

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Straight to YRF? Damn. You go Mumbai Police! Regardless of the outcome, I hope they investigate every angle possible. Looks like they are slowly but surely doing that. 

This might be why Masand is lying low. Any whiff of his involvement in this saga and police would be on his ass. And then he has to reveal his sources and take names. Really hoping this happens. 

Itā€™ll be near impossible to make a case against anyone at YRF on the basis of a contract though, wouldnā€™t it? I mean unless they hadnā€™t paid his dues, or were legally obligated to do films with Sushant within a specific time frame and didnā€™t, how can they make a case of wrongdoing? Say they had to sign him for 3 more films in the next 3 years according to a contract. They wouldnā€™t have done anything wrong if they havenā€™t signed him yet. Plus, heā€™s dead, so they could easily claim that they had plans to meet with him once the pandemic situation was sorted or whatever. 

As far as Masand goes, can the police compel him to reveal his sources? Isnā€™t he protected as free press? Because it does set dangerous precedent if the police start rounding up journalists and forcing them to reveal sources. I mean, it may do good in this case, but what about journalists reporting on political corruption? Can the subjects of those articles then not ā€œattempt suicideā€ or claim other personal harm, or utilize personal ties, and get the police to reveal these sources? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Itā€™ll be near impossible to make a case against anyone at YRF on the basis of a contract though, wouldnā€™t it? I mean unless they hadnā€™t paid his dues, or were legally obligated to do films with Sushant within a specific time frame and didnā€™t, how can they make a case of wrongdoing? Say they had to sign him for 3 more films in the next 3 years according to a contract. They wouldnā€™t have done anything wrong if they havenā€™t signed him yet. Plus, heā€™s dead, so they could easily claim that they had plans to meet with him once the pandemic situation was sorted or whatever. 

As far as Masand goes, can the police compel him to reveal his sources? Isnā€™t he protected as free press? Because it does set dangerous precedent if the police start rounding up journalists and forcing them to reveal sources. I mean, it may do good in this case, but what about journalists reporting on political corruption? Can the subjects of those articles then not ā€œattempt suicideā€ or claim other personal harm, or utilize personal ties, and get the police to reveal these sources? 

Free speech laws don't protect sources, especially if a crime is suspected.

I have my doubts whether they can do anything to YRF, though. Even if something was wrong with it, surely it would be a civil case only Sushant could've filed?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

According to viral, Rhea was interrogated for 9 hours. Looks like the cops are doing their best to look into every angle possible. Abt time BW is exposed! 

Ya already exposed , time for bolly to payEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You really need to show some sensitivity instead of coming up with snide sarcastic remarks.

You really love Alia that much that youā€™re ready for disown humanity ?

šŸ˜†

pls don't come up with  humanity , respect, doesn't suit you. when things got heated you did not shy away from calling an actress ..bazaar ki. so what i call alia  i love you.

bade aayen humanity , respect dikhlaane...

we all enjoyed blinds here and gave our 100% thrashing each and every actor actresses out there.

how about...lets clean our acts first before going after alia bhatt.

oh and i loved some of  ali bhatt performance, and will continue to watch her movies. i also love and enjoy movies fromothers, be it outsiders, insiders. i do not judge performances based on where they coming from.

aur kuch safaai chahiye?

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh dang!!! Thatā€™s one heck of a power move. Even if nothing comes of it (I really hope sushant gets his Justice), it will scare these BW folks, who are just cowards cuz they all love to hide and play their games. 

and, while they are at it, ask Masand howā€™s he holding up. Dudes laying real low for someone who was everywhere this few months 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Alia Bhatt is just collateral damage in the process. Itā€™s the fault of people like Kjo. His utter trashy talk show is vile. Even that might not be a problem but the blinds and these so called stars destroying other peopleā€™s career are an issue. 

People may blame her for choosing Sushant to ā€˜killā€™ but she didnā€™t look happy doing it and apologised immediately afterwards because she had to choose someone out of those options. I personal donā€™t feel sheā€™s a problem here. I donā€™t think she has enough brain cells to destroy someone.