Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 39

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

N.B - I know you have already heard the new about KSG leaving the show. I am sad and happy, happy that I wont have to tolerate the show and sad that we went get to watch him on screen. Don't know when he will back. But since we all have wanted a happy ending for Prerish we can continue them with our fan fiction. I will be finishing this story as per I had thought and make my dreams come true like this only. Stay safe and Stay healthy everyone. 

Chapter 18 - The Celebration

She went straight to the office of Mr Bajaj but he was in a meeting and she had to return home as she needed some work for the party and Sneha was also alone. She was discussing the party details with Mr Bose and he realised that she was distracted and broke her out of her thoughts.

“What happened? Are you okay? You are mixing all the lists”

“Nahin I am fine. I am just stressed. Something happened at Kukki’s school and I was just. I am sorry”

“Is Kukki ok?”

“Yes, she is ok.”

“Kya hua hain. If you want you can tell me, if you are comfortable” and Prerna thought maybe she should maybe Mr Bose will provide a better way to get her to understand Rishab’s decision as he knows him. And she told him everything.

“Prerna I don’t understand why are you thinking so much. It was a takeover. Things like this happen and people will say these things. They are hurt. “

“But it is also not true. Rishab aisa nahin karenge. Main jaanti hoon who ek sharp businessman hain par who deliberately kisi ke saath aisa nahin karenge. I know him and who bhi tum jab koi unse saamne se help maange. I know him”

“Prerna you know rishab you don’t know how Risahb bajaj does business. Isme emotions ki koi jagah nahin hoti kabhi bhi nahin. Mahindra Pharmaceuticals was doomed we all knew it and so did Rishab aur is company ki market value itni achi hain ki aur kisi bhi time pe you cannot take over. But this time they really had done wrong and their company was almost bankrupt. Jis price main Rishab ne use kharida hain it is gold. You should be happy for him why are you thinking so much. Ab chahe who Wefit hoon jise Rishab ne ek din main bankrupt karke band karwa diya ya Mahindra pharma it’s just business. Its cut throat competition and you have to see your profits all the time. Main yeh tumhe itne yakeen se isliye keh raha hoon kyunki main tha uski jagah usne mujhse hi sab kuch seekha hain and I would have done the same thing.”

“I think I should check with the orders and Venue as we have less time.” Just as she was about to leave, she turned around to Mr Bose “Uncle main jaanti hoon ki aap unhe bahut achi tarah se jaante hain par main bhi Rishab ko jaanti hoon and there is something I don’t know. Wefit ki baat alag thi they were wrong even in a small way and Rishab doesn’t spare anyone hurting his family but who sirf business ke liye yeh nahin karenge.” and for the first time Mr bose realised why Rishab loved her so much. She really did believe in him more than anyone and know him and and loved and trusted him unconditionally.For the first time a pang of jealousy hit Mr bose that Rishab had found that someone.

Prerna did say everything in front of Mr bose but Somehow their talk didn’t give Prerna the satisfaction but made her more restless. She tried calling Rishab again and again but he was not reachable. He found Rishab’s jacket lying around on the bed and didn’t know why but she wore it and hugged herself. “Where are you Rishab. I want to talk to you. Mr Bose was wrong. He is wrong. I know you”. Unknowingly she caressed the ring in her hand.

Just then Chandu came in with a package and she found a light-yellow party wear dress and some pair of high heels with a message – “I guess you won’t have to shop now”. It was a long straight gown with v shaped neck and along slit at the legs not exactly her style but then she remembered his comment about her amazing legs and smiled to herself. She was kind of surprised why Rishab had sent her these as she never wears clothes like this especially these high heels. But he knew how these parties work so she will go with them.

She wore the dress and got ready for the party. She had tied her hair in a loose bun and wore the earing that Rishab had gifted on their anniversary. The dress and heels were a bit uncomfortable but this party had to be perfect so she buckled up her Mrs Bajaj heels. She was about to leave for the party when she found Mr bajaj at the stairs in black tie partywear, flowers in hand and awestruck.

“Mrs Bajaj” and moved forward the flowers from one hand and other free hand which Prerna took and he playfully twirled her.

“Wow, can’t we just skip the party” grabbing her by her waist and started nuzzling his neck. Prerna moved her hands around his neck tilting her head giving him access and she wanted to, she wanted to run to her room change and just be with him but they had to go.

“No. I want to trust me I want to but” Prerna caressing his face and

“Is everything ok” Risabh

“Bas aapse kuch baat karni thi. I tried calling you” Prerna

“Sab theek hain? Back to back meeting thi meri so Boliye na”Rishab

“Party ke baad. ok” Prerna

“ok. Promise” Rishab

They reached the party and as usual she was hoarded by media. She was not liking this this was not exactly anything like she had attended before.Everywhere she went someone was taking a picture. Even Rishab was meeting more people than she had ever seen him trying to put on his best show. There was a different kind of smile on his face and Prerna couldn’t understand which one was genuine. Also, she found herself a lot alone in this party than ever before. But she was happy about the fact that everybody was praising hm and congratulating him. Just then Mr Bose raised a toast

“To Mr Rishab Bajaj. Cheers Everyone”

“To both my families Bajaj Industries who worked with me and the one run by my better and bitter half Mrs bajaj. Cheers and Thank you” and winked in the direction of Prerna. Prerna couldn’t help but smile and for the first time was relaxed even for a second but there Mr Bose wasn’t able to avoid the restlessness that he was feeling watching them. Rishab got busy talking to people and tired Prerna went and just sat near a chair. Just then Anurag came to meet her.

“Hello Prerna?”

“Hello”

“Nice party I must say. You have organised it really well. To yeh life chuni hain tumne apne liye. Wow I must say it is incredible it must be if you get to wear such expensive clothes and jewellery. Inki kimmat kaha koi laga sakta hain. I know ki main yeh kimmat nahin chuka pata.”

“Anurag, please I don’t have time for this”

“Mere paas bhi nahin hain but tell me how do you feel, how do you feel when your husband destroys companies and life’s in one day without even thinking about the families. I mean ek din main two companies wow isn’t that a world record and why one because that company tried to harass you at an event and another kyunki it was the most profitable deal for him. And this is not the first time he has been doing this for so long, I tried to warn you but you didn’t listen. How does it feel, how does it feel to have his hands on you the same hands that have all that written on it”

“maybe but first tell me how does it feel to live with a woman who had tried to kill your father or sorry actually killed my father.” and angry he tried to touch her?

“Don’t you dare” But Prerna dropped a glass from her hand making everyone look at her.

“You were saying something Anurag.” Prerna and Mr Bajaj came near her.

“Its fine. He was just leaving” Prerna

“Aap theek hain?”

“Yes” Prerna went to Mr Bose to check if everything was ok.

“I knew this man has still got it in him. He used to be the king of such parties and he still hasn’t lost it. I must say. “Mr Bose

“Who can change Rishab bajaj, I mean he is still the same ruthless man who destroyed every big company that dared to stand in front of him. There is a reason why he is so successful.” One of his friends

“Well he can never defeat me and for a moment I thought he has changed but no he is still the same and he must be missing all of this seeing how happy he is. Are Prerna why are you standing there? Come. Gentleman please meet Prerna Rishab bajaj” and Prerna shook hands with everyone and with a smile met every one of them.

“I hope everything Is fine Uncle?”

“Yes, it is brilliant.”

“you have organized a great party Mrs Bajaj, I must say” said another one of his friends

“Thank you. I hope you all are enjoying it” Prerna

“It’s Perfect. You have done great work” said one of his friends

“Yes, Rishab knows people’s choice very well” Mr Bose and Prerna felt the pang of insult but just smiled and left from there. Mr Bose followed her.  

“Prerna are you ok?”

“Yes, I am fine uncle”

“Prerna I hope you are still not worried about the take over and everything. This was business, Plain simple business.”

And exhausted Prerna burst out” Please uncle I don’t want to talk about this right now. Let’s just attend the party.”

There while everybody was dancing Rishab had to dance with some people and while changing partners found himself dancing with Nitya. Her hands at his shoulder and his at her back and they were just simply moving on the dance floor and Prerna was surprised.

Chapter 19 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153487088

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update

Please cont soon 

Agreed for us KSG is bajaj ❤️ so we can enjoy ff. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna & Mr. Bose's views on business are completely different.

He couldn't convince her about Bajaj & his ways of business.

His gift

Successful party, atleast Prerna work is not wasted.

The party is so different and Prerna feels the difference in Bajaj too at the party.

Anurag, such hypocrisy. He can stay with Komo, but Prerna can't stay with Bajaj.

Mr. Bose is creating too many issues for Prerna that too subtly. 

The ending, dance of Nitya & Bajaj🤔

Now, give us a beautiful and passionate dance of Mr. & Mrs. Bajaj!!

Lovely update, continue soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: awesome

Awesome update

Please cont soon 

Agreed for us KSG is bajaj ❤️ so we can enjoy ff. 

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MR21

Prerna & Mr. Bose's views on business are completely different.

He couldn't convince her about Bajaj & his ways of business.

His gift

Successful party, atleast Prerna work is not wasted.

The party is so different and Prerna feels the difference in Bajaj too at the party.

Anurag, such hypocrisy. He can stay with Komo, but Prerna can't stay with Bajaj.

Mr. Bose is creating too many issues for Prerna that too subtly. 

True

The ending, dance of Nitya & Bajaj🤔

Now, give us a beautiful and passionate dance of Mr. & Mrs. Bajaj!!

We might not be getting that but things are going to get difficult for them.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Thanks

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Prerna is going to burst soon... 😂

Very nice update 👌👍

Enjoyed it 😃

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

First of all thank you for continuing your story. I am very much grateful for you to continue it. 

Secondly I really liked the update I mean when do I not. 

Third Budhao 😡 Prerna 😡 Anurag 😡 Nitya 😡

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: isha123asya

I think Prerna is going to burst soon... 😂

Very nice update 👌👍

Enjoyed it 😃

Thank you and yes she is about to burst soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

First of all thank you for continuing your story. I am very much grateful for you to continue it. 

I just I just I had we all had so many dreams about this and as it is they were not going to do this in the show then why stop dreaming. This is my only happy feeling. So yes I am continuing and hope others will too.

Secondly I really liked the update I mean when do I not. 

Thanks

Third Budhao 😡 Prerna 😡 Anurag 😡 Nitya 😡

Are mat pucho sab ek saath tapak pade hain.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you