Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 40

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 19 - Crack 3 and out????

“You still don’t like dancing do you Rishi” Nitya

“No” Rishab

“Still the same small melodramatic answers cut to the chase attitude. Should be got you everything fame, money, power isn't it” Nitya

“Thanks for the kind words” Rishab

“Of Course, the hint of sarcasm” Nitya

“I see you have mastered your heels” Rishab

“Karna pada seekhna pada sambhalne ko jo koi nahin tha. Jis par vishwaas kiya tha usne pairo tale zameen hi kheech li” Nitya

“By the way where is that trophy wife of yours. Kabhi dance karte nahin dekha maine tumhe infact aaj kal kabhi bhi kisi bhi party main dance karte nahin dekha tumhe even when you are with her. Aaj shayad pehli baar.Kyun?” Nitya but Rishab continued their dance. “Ah wife ko khush karna chahte hoon. Uske liye yeh party successful banana chahte hoon. Nahin after the fiasco. Chalo at least you did right by her but remember she is not like you apni asliat mat dekha dena use seh nahin payegi. Har koi bikao nahin hota har koi sirf success ke piche nahin bhagta.” And looked directly into his eyes and for a moment Nitya actually saw that he was hurt and she saw the same man that had stood at her door a long time ago and just continued the dance without saying anything anymore.

“Ah why aren’t you dancing? Look Prerna I am just trying to help.”

“I understand Uncle. Excuse me?”

“Agar apni aankhon par pati bandh ke jine ka saukh hain tumhe to jeyo." and Prerna stopped in her tracks. "Tum dono ne pati bandh ke rakhi hain ek so-called fairy-tale castle banake rakha hain.  Ek passionate angst si love story of the beauty and the beast bana li hain aur sooch rahin hoon ki yeh reality hain. but tumhari galti nahin hain jab zindagi ne Anruag basu jaise spineless diya hoon to life main to rishab bajaj the beast ko chunna padta hain uske saath adjust karna padta hain. Isn’t it” prerna was shocked?

“Kya surprised oh please Prerna tumhari tarah bewakoof nahin hoon. I always do a background check not that I needed to, the whole Kolkota knows aur waise bhi tamasha puri party nahin dekha. Sab jaanta hoon main jab us aadmi ne sadak pe la hi diya tha tumhe to Rishab ne thoda sa taras kha liya tum par. Of Course, Kukki Well then maybe I should call it Au pair you know Mills and Boons wali the nanny and the billionaire. I mean it’s good for image nice soft caring heart of gold wife and a beautiful kid upar se damsel in distress and jackpot a mother to Kukki. At top of that you are really very beautiful too so he doesn’t lose in that department as well.”

“That’s enough Mr Bose. I know ki aap mujhe pasand nahin karte because I might be taking menaka’s place but you don’t get to insult me like this. Kukki aapko pasand karti hain don’t do something that you lose that as well”

“Is this your way of trying to threaten me. Mrs Bajaj ke naam par kuch jyada himmat nahin aa gayi hain tumme. Kukki meri poti hain and I sure as hell don’t need your permission to be in her life. So, don’t, don’t you dare threaten me young girl and don’t you dare insult me or my daughter by comparing yourself with her.” and grabbed her by her arm took her outside the hall and made her stand in front of a mirror.

“Kya lagta hain tumhe yeh designer dress pehen lene se tum is party main kisi ko odd nahin lag rahin hoon. Nobody can see that you are uncomfortable. Why don’t you think Rishab is not dancing with you? Actually, I am surprised how you chose that dress. Let me guess Rishab chose it for you,probably didn’t want to feel ashamed did he”

“Leave my hand you are hurting me” Prerna

“Do you know what my daughter was as Mrs bajaj she was a celebrity and now look at you? Heck even he was a celebrity but no wonder now he doesn’t even go there anymore. You know what main dil se dekhna chahta tha ki aisa kaun hain jisne Rishab ko itna change kar diya hain, but no” Then he grabbed her again and took her to the room where Nitya and rishab were dancing.

“You are looking at that that is the real deal. Before Menaka he had got involved with her for a deal in fact he needed some information and she got pregnant as well. He should have chosen her at least she would have fit here” And Prerna looked at him stunned.

“What you didn’t know?” and he started laughing “you know I had literally thought that you were behaving so maturely by letting her in your house but no” and Prerna shocked literally ran from there when she collided with Mr bajaj.

“Prerna Aap theek hain?” but she jerked her hand of from him and suddenly a waiter came near them with drinks. Prerna’s head was spinning and in all madnesss he took one glass and finished it in one shot.  Rishab told him to leave right away. But Prerna shouted at him not to and in her angst finished 3 glasses one after another.

“Get me one more” Prerna

“I think that’s enough” Rishab

“Why that’s how we fit in isn’t it and plus it a happy day. I mean we are celebrating my husband’s success;  sorry we are celebrating the win of the great businessman Mr Bajaj. Cheers!”

“Ok that’s enough we are leaving” and he dragged prerna from there. He literally had to shove prerna in the car and drove from there. He reached home and Prerna got out. He tried to help her but she pushed him.

“Don’t touch me. Don’t you dare touch me” and she tried to moveforwards but the heels gave away. She took out her heels and literally threw them on the car and went into the house. She went into the room and started the impossible attempt to take off her dress not caring about the fact that she might be literally tearing it.

“Ghutan ho rahi hain mujhe, please take this out” and mr bajaj undid the zipper and just as she was about to open it, when she ran to the washroom and threw out her stomach. Mr bajaj went near her and held her hair on the backside while she finished. Once she was done, she got up Rishab tried to help her but she just said – “Please don’t touch me. Please don’t touch me and just leave me alone. Please”

Rishab was shocked as to what has happened, it tore his heart to see her like this. She looked so beautiful when they left and now she was standing Infront of him her dress half done until the breasts, make up all smudged and what the hell happened.

“Ok ok”

Prerna with weak knees went near the shower turned it one and sat under it for a longtime while she cried her heart out. Rishab was just sitting in one corner of the washroom trying to understand. After a while prerna fell unconscious like that under the shower. Rishab put it off, pat her dry and then changed her and brought her to the bed and made her sleep.

He went to check on the girls and found Kukki missing. He found her in the kitchen.

“Kukki kya kar rahin hoon?”

“Hungry. Pasta. Mumma usually keeps some when you go for these parties.”

“Be Careful. Aap kisi aur ko bol deti.“

“Papa I just have to heat it in microwave. Do you want some?”

“Yes. I am hungry” and rishab sat and watched as her 8-year-old with absolute perfection did everything. Then the father and daughter sat in front of the TV as Kukki put on a cartoon youtube channel.

“Kya hua papa?”

“kuch nahin”

“Aapki galti hain You brought the pandora box of troubles into our life” and Rishab was surprised

“Come on Papa have you lost your touch or you want to show your nice side to mom that you were putting up with Mr Bose.”

“Kukki”

“Papa he doesn’t like us, I mean he doesn’t like this situation he doesn’t like seeing mumma this attached to me. I can see it when he every situation he tries to compare me with her daughter, or when he created situation where Sneha is left behind. He never brings gifts for Sneha and he never takes care of her. I mean fine he does but he is partial more to me to the extent that I can see it and I don’t like it. I mean in sharma niwas no one does anything like that. They literally scold me if I do something wrong and love me when needed. Sneha is small if she would be big, she would herself not like it. I know I won’t like it if someone did that to me.”

“How did I not see this? Maybe I have lost my touch.”

“No, you were trying to do a good thing. And much as a good businessman you are you falter when it comes to recognise people you love. You and mumma are kind of same you both get weak for the people you love.”

“What have I done?”

“Talk to maa and fix everything okay.” And he fed her next bite.

“Eat it looks like you need your strength” and Rishab silently took the bite.

Chapter 20 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153501903

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Kuki kitni matured baby hai ☺️

Rishabh & Nitya had a past😱

Mr. Bose🙄😡, he deserves to be punished for what he said to Prerna and how he treated her just in his anger and jealousy.

Prerna is emotional & insecure now, she needs to clear all her doubts with Bajaj to stop being manipulated by Mr. Bose.

Kukki🥰😘❤️, such a matured kid she is. She showed Bajaj what he is missing all these days. Her love for Sneha is so pure.

Finally, Mr. Bajaj needs to be in his element to handle both Mr. Bose & Nitya. 

And Rishabh should talk to Prerna soon to clear all her insecurities.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Missed some chapters. Will read it all soon.

Originally posted by MR21

Rishabh & Nitya had a past😱

Yes 

Mr. Bose🙄😡, he deserves to be punished for what he said to Prerna and how he treated her just in his anger and jealousy.

He will be 

Prerna is emotional & insecure now, she needs to clear all her doubts with Bajaj to stop being manipulated by Mr. Bose.

Kukki🥰😘❤️, such a matured kid she is. She showed Bajaj what he is missing all these days. Her love for Sneha is so pure.

Yes I always imagined her as a kickass kid being a Bajaj and all

Finally, Mr. Bajaj needs to be in his element to handle both Mr. Bose & Nitya. 

And Rishabh should talk to Prerna soon to clear all her insecurities.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Thank you

I loved Kuki here ,☺️ I just have to say a suggestion, he aur she mein na kabhi kabhi s missing ho jata hai 🙂 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

I loved Kuki here ,☺️ I just have to say a suggestion, he aur she mein na kabhi kabhi s missing ho jata hai 🙂 

I know I do this a lot of times. When I start writing I finish it in one go and then I again check it and fix all of but still reh jaata hain. I will try to double check next time.🤣

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

I know I do this a lot of times. When I start writing I finish it in one go and then I again check it and fix all of but still reh jaata hain. I will try to double check next time.🤣

😆koi baat nahi hota hai 🤗Image