Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
At some point in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Seene mein dil was used for Meher and Preet ❤️
From that time that song became Sushant's one! ❤️
Also Phir Kabhi from Dhoni movie
wont be able to hear the songs that soon! 💔
Meher-Preet.. Sushant and Meher had great chemistry...
Shubharam, PK songs and Khairiyat are really good songs. Listening to khairiyat makes me really sad now.
I remember watching Kis Desh Mein, what a lovely show it was and SSR ka character was really good too, he was like Laxman on the show. Times were so much simpler and better than. Never thought he would go away like this.
I know he made it big and all but sometimes I wish he had stayed with his TV people. They appreciated him more than bw ever could.
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
Shubharam, PK songs and Khairiyat are really good songs. Listening to khairiyat makes me really sad now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-AKLAfpjrI&feature=emb_title
The pavitra rishta title track❤️
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
I remember watching Kis Desh Mein, what a lovely show it was and SSR ka character was really good too, he was like Laxman on the show. Times were so much simpler and better than. Never thought he would go away like this.
I know he made it big and all but sometimes I wish he had stayed with his TV people. They appreciated him more than bw ever could.
Yeah i think this is the reality for an tv actor coming into bollywood there is always this prejudice and they are looked down upon, being on outsider is one thing but a tv actor makes it worse. He still was in touch with so many of his tv actors and ekta. They definately would have treated him like family.
Originally posted by: ramita94
Yeah i think this is the reality for an tv actor coming into bollywood there is always this prejudice and they are looked down upon, being on outsider is one thing but a tv actor makes it worse. He still was in touch with so many of his tv actors and ekta. They definately would have treated him like family.
I just dont understand. Just a week ago, him and Ekta had shared tweets about pavitra rhista. SSR did feel left out in BW but he was also immensely proud of his achievements and it wasnt like he was facing failure. He was doing very well. Just don't understand.
PR songs, Kai Po Che songs and Kedarnath songs 😭❤️
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
I'm so obsessed with this song. Best club song in ages! and nicely shot too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTnJzWRTJ8
Babita Singh Reporting- Barun Sobti’s new movie https://x.com/primevideoin/status/2089238302972879170?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
...
4