Manjha 💜 Suljha lengey uljhe rishton ka manjha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Manjha 💜 Suljha lengey uljhe rishton ka manjha
Most of his songs especially parineeti movie was happy and amazing songs. I was going to watch the movie again but sad news is not allowing me to watch it. Great talented actor
Pavitra Rishta's Title track ❤️
Khairiyat pucho kabhi to kaifiyat pucho..the lyrics makes me so emotional when I hear it now.💔
At some point in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Seene mein dil was used for Meher and Preet ❤️
From that time that song became Sushant's one! ❤️
Also Phir Kabhi from Dhoni movie
wont be able to hear the songs that soon! 💔
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Besabriyan, his real life struggle and dreamer personality is in sync with this song 💔
You won’t believe me, ever since the news of his death this song is playing in my head 💔
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
You won’t believe me, ever since the news of his death this song is playing in my head 💔
😭😭💔
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
At some point in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Seene mein dil was used for Meher and Preet ❤️
From that time that song became Sushant's one! ❤️
Also Phir Kabhi from Dhoni movie
wont be able to hear the songs that soon! 💔
i won’t be able to hear Dhoni songs anymore. They’ll no longer be feel good songs but will be haunting instead!
I remember Seene mein dil. That song used to play on loop in my player. It’s Sushant’s song now
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
I'm so obsessed with this song. Best club song in ages! and nicely shot too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTnJzWRTJ8
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
4