Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plzz

Update 

sooon dear 

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice story.... Ishita and raman are getting closer.. 

Continue soon,.. 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzzz dear 

Eagerly waiting 

Update soon

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 21

Next morning when ishra woke up and get ready to leave for their house. They had their breakfast and left for the house . When they reached home,the kids were already gone to school while toshiji was in kitchen making breakfast . Ishita tried to help toshiji but she stopped her before entering the kitchen, ishita's face fell listening to toshiji . But before she think anything else toshiji said " arey puttar don't be sad ,I said that kyunki tu nai bahu  hai ,aise thori hi kitchen mein aa sakti hai tu . Shaam ko teri Rasoi chune ki Rasam hogi ,then you can prepare anything here. "

I- is it so ?

T- haan aisa hi hai .

I- then what should I do now ,Raman ka to office hai but I have taken leave from clinic .

T- then go and rest before kids come as ruhi has missed you a lot and she is not going to leave you .

I- aww ,mera bachcha , I had also missed her so . Was she asking somuch about me .

T- haan but abhi use tere saath rahne ki aadat nahi hai na ,so she was ok .

Ishita thought for a while then asked " mummyji can I go and meet amma and appa ."

T- why not puttar ,they are your parents, you can go and meet them anytime .

I- thankyou mummyji , Raman office chale jaayein then I will go and meet them .

T- as you wish . 

Saying so toshiji got busy in her work while ishira slowly walked towards Raman's room . She entered the room and found him talking to someone over phone ,she don't know what to do ,so she walked into the room and sat on the bed silently . Raman completed his call then looked at her and asked " now what happened, why you look so lost?"

I- mummyji didnlet me do any work in kitchen , I had also taken leave from my clinic ,ruhi bhi nahi hai ,aap bhi office ja rahe ho . Now I don't have any work , so I was thinking what to do .

Raman made a thoughtful face and said " haan ye to problem wali baat hai ,luch sochtein hain ."

Ishita looked at him and spoke making a puppy face " don't make fun of me ."

R- I m not making fun but trying to help you 

I- liar .

R- sachchi .

I- to Socho kuch .

R- soch liya .

I- what ?

R- you can arrange your things in our room.

Ishita looked at him and asked " here in this room ".

R- no the room which you have in Amma's house .

Ishita gave a him a dirty glare while he said hitying her head" aur nahi kya duffer ,this is your new ,so you should arrange your things here only ."

I- but how ,you have things everywhere and your cupboard is also filled with your cloths then where I will keep my things .

R- I m making space na .

I- but you have to go to office na .

R- as I had worked yesterday ,I can take a leave today .

Ishita smiled fully and asked " sachchi, you are not going office ."

R- yeah ,thought to rectify my mistake of leaving my newly wed wife alone in a hotel room .

Ishita recalled last day incident and said " even I m sorry for my words. "

R- its ok .

I- you know ,aadat nahi hai mujhe kuch bhi itni easily milne ki ,thats why .

Raman kept finger on her mouth and said " sush bola na , its ok ,don't talk again about that ."

Ishita nodded and both started arranging the room . After about half an hour ,toshiji arrived and asked Raman " puttar ,ishita ka to mujhe pata hai but why you are not going to office ".

R- ma as I had worked yesterday ,I thought to stay back today ,ishita ka samaan arrange karwa raha tha .

T- thats so nice ,ye bhi zaroori hai . 

Saying so she went near ishra and kissed their temple then said " I m so happy to see you together, matarani tumlogo ko dunita ki uar khushi de ."

Saying so she went fron there while ishra got busy in their work . 

Soon it was afternoon and time for kids to return back home . Mr and Mrs bhalla already had their lunch while ishra were waiting for kids ,so that they can have lunch together.  The kids walked in ,ruhi got happy seeing her parents and ran to ishita . She too opened her arms fully for little girl ,both hugged eachother dearly and ruhi said" ishita mumma ,I missed you somuch ."

I- I too missed you bachcha .

She then saw adi and said " hello adi ,how are you beta ."

Adi- I m fine and please I don't need your concern . Remember you are my father's wife nit my mother so be one , meri mumma banne ki koshish mat karo , because you can't become her . Aur ruhi tu bhi jyada attach na ho isse , she is your step mother not mother . Hamari mumma to mar chuki hai , sue is loving you till she uss her own baby ,ek baar unka apna baby ho jaayega na ,to she will forget you kust like the step mother's we have beem reading in books ...you know cin

Raman has went to pick kids from downstairs and he was behind them so he was not able to listen everything which adi waid but when he catches that adi is trying to insult ishita he stopped him immediately

R- adi stop . I had already told you to respect ishita may be not as you mother but because she is elder than you and more than that she is my wife . Disrespecting her means you are disrespecting me .

Adi - even I don't want to respect you. You got married just two days after my mother's death .

Saying so adi went inside his room while Raman looked ishita with a sorry face . ishita caressed ruhi's face softly and said " rooh beta you go and change ,I will bring lunch in your room . Today mumma and ruhi will have lunch together. Okay ."

Ruhi squealed happily and went saying " yeahh"

While ishita turned to Raman and said " you shouldn't had talked to adi like that ".

Raman held ishita's hands and said"I m so sorry ishita ."

I- why are you saying sorry Raman ?

R- because of adi's behaviour ,he shouldn't had behaved like that . You know he is kid only ,please don't take his words seriously. 

I- why are you pleading Raman . I m totally fine ,or should I say I was ready for it . I totally understand his state ,he has just lost his mother and has started living in totally different environments, adding to that you got married too . These all had affected him a lot .

R- so you are not mad na ,we are good na .

I- yeah ,if you don't mind should I suggest something to you. 

R- bolo na .

I- for some days ,leave everything, just focus totally on adi ,give him all the time and attention you can give .

R- what about you and ruhi .

I- we all are there to look ruhi aur main ,I m a big girl ,I can manage myself .

R- are you sure ,you won't feel na that I m ignoring you or married you just for kids .

I- no I will be okay ,you just try to become close to adi ,he is very alone now .

R- I think you are right. Thankyou spmuch ishita for understanding me . 

Saying so he pulled her closer and kissed her temple ,she blushed feeling his closeness and said " Raman its awkward, what if someone spots us ."

R- nothing wrong in loving my wife .

I- kuch bhi . I m serving foods ,you go and have lunch woth adi while I will go to ruhi . Alright. 

R- perfectly alright. 

Saying so both walked towards the dining table .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.