Okay... đŸ˜”

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Wowww!!!

Dil khush kar ditta😍

Finally....Neil is falling for her unconditional love ...yet to admit it...?❤️

Can't wait for what would happen in the pub...

Awesome update❤️

thanks

glad it made you happy

updating now

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

If Neil can manage to keep his hands off her till home it will be a miracle 

hahaha....that is true🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity05

Amazing story. 

Update soon. 

thanks

updating in a few minutes

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Kya baat hai.... Neil is missing her.... But he deserves this treatment😆

Preet and Bobby.... Wow... Ab hui na baat... 

I am sure mini ko vaise dekh kw Neil ka gussa to saatve asmaan me hoga..... 

thanks

yes he deserves this treatment for his arrogance😆

haan finally you got preet nad bobby here

yes he is going to be angry...par kab tak naraaz reh payega😉😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Preet or Bobby ki entry 

Or pub😆

So Neil special God vala treatment miss kar raha h đŸ˜†

Mujhe to lag raha h neil or gussa hone vala h 

thanks

yes tumhe sahi lag raha hai😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 10

He felt like he has become from most important to least important person inher life. And this was upsetting him more than he thought. “She is my wife.Isnt it her responsibility to atleast inform me of her whereabouts.” Neilreplied with gritted teeth as he felt anger rising in him once again.“But…”Sharda tried to say something but Neil didn’t let her complete. “Where isthis pub? I am going to get her back.”

“Preet I am telling you its too late see the time its already 11.00 pm Neil bhi aa gaye honge ghar. I think we should leave now.” Mini said to Preet. “Chill yaar Mini. see the ambience the music, abhi toh time hai enjoy karne ka.... for once forget everything and enjoy. Come lets dance.” Preet said and pulled her to the dance floor. A man was watching Mini since some time now, “Bobby yaar ye kamal ka item kaun hai?” asked that man from Bobby. “Manmeet, Mind your language. Wo Mini hai meri cousin.” Answered Bobby. “Oye yaar naraaz kyu hota hai. Sorry galti ho gayi. Achha apni cousin se intro toh kara de.” Manmeet requested. “Leave her alone. She is not interested in guys like you and she is married.” Bobby brushed it off and went to join his sisters on the dance floor but Manmeet followed him, “Oye mujhe kaunsa isse shadi karni hai par kamal ki cheez hai yaar thoda aish toh kar hi sakta hoon iske sath.” Manmeet thought and ordered some soft drinks. He mixed vodka into one. He followed Bobby and joined them on the dance floor. He introduced himself as Bobby’s friend and offered all of them soft drinks. The girls looked at him with disinterest but couldn’t also say no as he was Bobby’s friend. The girls looked at Bobby for confirmation and though Bobby knew how Manmeet was but thought its only soft drinks and he was present with his sisters so Manmeet wont try anything. Bobby nodded at them so they took the glasses. Manmeet gave the spiked drink to Mini.

Mini started feeling light headed as the alcohol started to affect her nervous system. She felt like her mind is free from any sort of burden so she decided to forget everything and enjoy for a while. She kept dancing not even realizing that Manmeet was now dancing too closely to her. Neil entered the pub. He scanned the whole area, the dance floor, the bar, the lounge but couldn’t find Mini anywhere. Then again he started scanning the whole area this time slowly and his eyes landed on a girl in black short dress who was dancing with some despo looking boy. Her back was towards Neil but what caught his attention was her long hair which came below her waist almost reaching her knees. They were even longer than her dress. “Could she be Mini? No....Never seen her in such dresses that too dancing like this without any care with some random lecherous dude.” Neil wondered. Then the girl turned towards him while dancing and his heart stopped beating for few seconds as he realized she was indeed Mini.

“Wow, She looks so stunning in western dress.” His angel side said dreamily. “Don’t you think her dress is too short? How dare she wear such a revealing dress in a place like this and look at the way that pervert is trying to get close to her.” Devil side spill venom. “But she is enjoying herself. Don’t act like a jealous and possessive husband.” Angel side reprimanded. “She is your wife. She belongs to you only. She has no right to put herself on display for everyone to see her like this.” devil continue to poison his ears. Manmeet saw that Mini was completely under the effect of alcohol now so he took his chance and came near her as he put his hands on her waist almost hugging her. Neil lost his calm after seeing that. “What are you waiting for? Punch that guy on the face and drag your wife out of this place.” Devil fueled the anger more. Angel tried to stop Neil by giving wise advice to deal the matter maturely but devil’s eyes blazed with fire as he glared at him so angrily that angel hid himself below the bed fearing for his life again.

Neil did exactly what devil has asked and he pulled Manmeet with a jerk and punched him hard on the face. His nose started bleeding. “Hey! What the f**k?” asked Manmeet as he groaned in pain.“You dare touch my wife again and I’ll break your hands and legs too.” Neil threatened and Manmeet was smart enough to not indulge in fight with a taller and more muscular man than himself. He pulled Mini with him dragging her out of the dance floor. She bumped into him looking all scared and startled. Neil could smell alcohol from her. “Do you drink?” Neil asked her. Mini just kept looking at him with big innocent eyes not even understanding what he is saying. “I asked you something? Do you drink alcohol?” Neil shouted now not getting any response from her. Mini shook her head in no vigorously as finally the meaning of his words got in her head. Till then Preet and Bobby also came running behind them. “What happened Neil? Why you punched that guy. He was Bobby’s friend and he was just dancing with Mini.” said Preet. “That great guy you are talking about seemed to have spiked her drink and you guys didn’t even notice. He was touching her inappropriately and you two were busy dancing lost in your own world.” Neil said as he remembered the way Manmeet was leaning on Mini.“What?” Preet asked all shocked. “You guys are her cousins. She came here with you. She was your responsibility. How could you be so careless?” Neil asked but Preet and Bobby really didn’t have any answer except hanging their head down in guilt.

Neil took Mini out from there. Mini shivered as the cool night breeze touched her. Neil saw this and removed his jacket and covered her with it. He made her sit in the car and took her to home. Mini struggled to walk on her own because of her high heels and dizziness. Neil picked her up in his arms and brought her in their room. Leaving her there he came into the kitchen and made lemonade for her. “Here, have this, you will feel better.” Neil said as he gave her the glass. Mini drank it silently. After sometime when she felt ok but alcohol was still messing up her brain. She tried to explain her situation, “Are you still angry with me? I swear I didn’t want to go but everyone forced me and I don’t know what was in that drink?” Mini said as she looked at Neil with a hope that he will understand her. “I don’t want to talk about it.” Neil replied as he was still angry and he didn’t want to say anything to her which will hurt her. But Mini couldn’t hold it anymore as the alcohol gave the much necessary push to all the bottled up emotions and they erupted like a volcano and started flowing through her eyes, “Why you always push me away? Aap samajhte kyu nahi….kitna pyar karti hoon main aapse….intezar karti rehti hoon kab aap ek bar meri taraf dekh kar muskurayenge….tadapti rehti hoon kab aap mere kareeb ayenge, Roz sochti hoon kya aisa karu ki aap khush ho jaye aur aap hai ki hamesha mujhe khud se durr rakhte hain. .” Mini cried.

“Because you confuse me, you challenge my each and every belief, you make me restless, your unconditional love makes me feel guilty…guilty of not having same feelings for you. I thought I knew about love but you changed my perception completely about it. I thought I liked bold, extrovert and confident girls and you are totally opposite but when I saw you I understood that beauty lies in carrying oneself with grace not in just wearing revealing outfits. I was not fond of Indian culture, all rituals, customs, symbols, idol worship use to irritate the hell out of me but when I see you doing all that I cant stop myself from admiring you every time. You look so perfect the way you are. When I don’t see you, I become restless. I couldn’t even start my day properly today as you were not there. I used to find it awkward when you gave me all the attention and kept dancing around me all the time but when I couldn’t see you whole day I was so lost….I couldn’t even concentrate on my work. I was angry that why you chose to gave importance to other people and things today and not present with me.” Finally Neil also let out what was going inside him all this while.

Mini kept listening to him as she first time realized that she has made her place in his life. May be he didn’t love her but has accepted her as his wife. She came near him and with shaking hands cupped his face as she looked at him lovingly. Neil held her hand in his hands and continued his monologue, "I am not some possessive and jealous guy but the moment I saw that guy touching you I wanted to kill him right there. I lost my mind. How dare you go wearing such dress to that place? The way everyone was looking at you…..I was seething from inside….” Neil felt anger rising inside him again and he pulled her close to him holding her hair. Mini gasped at his sudden outburst. “Only I have the right to see you like this, only I can touch you, hold you….kiss you…” Neil said as he traced her lips with his thumb. Mini was momentarily lost in his eyes but then she remembered how he avoids her always even after coming close to her. She pushed him away from her and asked him, “You give me hope every time when you come close to me but then quash them mercilessly by avoiding me. Why you keep doing that? Am I not good enough for you?” Mini asked as her heart broke by even thinking about his rude behavior.

Neil was stunned for some time. “You think you are not good enough for me that’s why I avoid you? How can you think like that? When the truth is that I am not worthy of your love. How can I explain this to you….” Neil trailed of as he ran his hand in his hair in frustration. “I am attracted to you like…some force is pulling me towards you….I go all crazy whenever I come close to you but then I don’t love you…so I feel guilty of taking advantage of your feelings….had you been any other girl I would have not given a f**k about it but you are different…you are my wife…the God like place you have given me in your life…your unconditional love….it overwhelms me…unnerves me…I am just a selfish man full of needs…I cannot use you to fulfill them. You deserve that much respect from me.” Neil explained his dilemma.

Mini was touched by his words. She misunderstood his feelings and confusion for his arrogance. “Neil, I have told you before but I am again telling you that…main aapka sarmaaya hoon, adhuri hoon aapke bina…you have every right over me….then why do you think like that? I cannot tell you in words what I feel when you touch me…..it feels like till now I was only existing but when you touched me you made me feel alive….If I had the power I would have stopped the time when we became one….like two bodies one soul….When you avoid me I feel like I am incomplete....like you are there with me but still far far away....I crave for you….yearn for you so much that I fear one day I will go mad….” Mini broke down crying her heart out and slumped down on the floor. Her act of showing that she doesnt expect anything from him was over and she showed her vulnerability for the first time. This affected Neil...in a way that he realized that she is also not some goddess devoid of expectations and needs. She is as much as human as him and she needs him right now. Neil was once again drowned in the deep ocean of her love and this time instead of making him nervous it was soothing to him. He didn’t want to come out of it. Without any word he came near her and picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed. She held his hand and pulled him towards her afraid that he would leave her. Neil kissed her hand in assurance then leaned down to kiss away her tears. Mini closed her eyes in content as she felt him kissing her passionately on lips. She pulled him closer until he was on top of her. He kept placing butterfly kisses all over her body as if to compensate for all the time he distanced himself from her. None of them remembered when and how they got out of their clothes and were lost in each other. For the first time Neil shut of his brain completely and there was no angel devil fight in his mind. Mini was his only reality as his heart was in synchronization with hers. They made passionate love all night long till their bodies gave away and surrender themselves to fatigue and tiredness. “I love you Neil” Mini murmured before falling asleep. “Hmm..and I love that you love me.” Neil whispered back as he also closed his eyes taking her in his arms. He knew everything has changed between them from now on...changed for good.

Mini woke up in the morning to the beautiful reality. She was lying naked in his arms. Her head was on his bare chest. She kissed him there and tried to get up but he was holding her tightly.She somehow pulled herself up a little and kissed him on his forehead, “Neil,uthiye subah ho gayi.” Mini said. Neil smiled in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. For few seconds Mini was scared again how will Neil react but then she her fear vanished when Neil smiled at her, “What a way to get up” Neil said as he caressed her back under the sheet. “leave me….der ho rahi hai….taiyar hona hai pooja karni hai aapka breakfast ready karna hai.” Mini said as she blushed. “Wo sab toh baad mein bhi ho sakta hai pehle kuch bahut jaruri kaam khatam kar liya jaye.” Neil said as he rolled over her. Mini gasped at sudden change of her position and made futile attempts to get up. Neil started nuzzling her neck giving her ticklish feeling. She giggled as she tried to stop him but soon her giggles died down in her mouth as he captured her lips in to a kiss and took her again to the la la land.

Mini hurried out of the room as she realized she is late for her daily chores. After completing her pooja she came into the kitchen to make coffee for Neil. She seemed happy today. There was a smile on her face. Sharda noticed it and smiled thinking her plan worked after all. Not only Mini but Neil was also in a good mood. Mini kept stealing glances at Neil while Neil openly gazed her every now and then. “Something had definitely changed between them.” Thought Sharda. Their chemistry was very visible to all. Neil finished his breakfast and asked her mother. “Any plans for tonight…anything important?” “No, nothing why?” asked Sharda. “Don’t make dinner for me and Mini. We’ll be going out for dinner tonight.” Neil said as he looked into Mini’s eyes which have went wide with surprise then she dropped her eyelids as she blush crept up her cheeks and made them pink.

Neil saw his father was still having his breakfast. “Dad, I am going. I have called our lawyers for meeting before signing the deal.” Neil said and stood up. He picked up all his important papers and Mini as usual said goodbye to him but he came close to her and unashamedly kissed her on her cheek as he said goodbye. Mini was surprised and her pink cheeks now turned into tomato red as she blushed profusely. She looked at her in laws from the corner of her eyes they too looked surprised like her but they were smiling. She couldn’t stand there any more and ran away into the kitchen making some excuse. “Chalo Sharda…main bhi chalta hoon ab bye.” Devrath said and got up. “Kuch seekho apne bête se….itne saal ho gaye shadi ko aapne kabhi mujhe aise goodbye kiya hai….hamesha bas feeka sa….chalta hoon ab sharda…huh.” Sharda replied then went away without even looking back while Dev kept looking in her direction shocked by her reaction. “Looks like my son has raised the bar high…after all these years now I have to make extra efforts to make my wife happy. Great!” Devrath said to himself.

to be continued....

precap- miniel dinner date

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I was waiting for your update.... 

Ha Ha o expected this that the will end up making love..... Superb one.... Mini. Finally shown her expectations to Neil.... And Neil fully doing all hubby things.... Wow mineil date.... Waiting.....