MiNeil story "Ruhaani Ishq" last part updated on 08.06.20 at pg 23 - Page 16

Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic update

Love it

Continue soon

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

I was waiting for your update.... 

Ha Ha o expected this that the will end up making love..... Superb one.... Mini. Finally shown her expectations to Neil.... And Neil fully doing all hubby things.... Wow mineil date.... Waiting..... 

Thanks

@bold i know we all are tharki mineilians🤣

Mini opened up to him about her expectations now in next update neil will know more about mini

The story is nearing its end

Originally posted by plmzaq

Fantastic update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks dear đź¤—

Galat baat hai itna perfect husband nahi show karna chahiye. Mera banda toh marega ab agar itna perfect nahi hua toh....

Anyhow keeping jokes aside. I love angel devil convos ..

I loved how Neil punched that creep

Finally MiNeil ne apne feelings ko confess kia. And I knew that they will do gullu gullu

The morning scene and goodbye scene hayeee 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Galat baat hai itna perfect husband nahi show karna chahiye. Mera banda toh marega ab agar itna perfect nahi hua toh....

Anyhow keeping jokes aside. I love angel devil convos ..

I loved how Neil punched that creep

Finally MiNeil ne apne feelings ko confess kia. And I knew that they will do gullu gullu

The morning scene and goodbye scene hayeee 

Hahaha

Tumhare bande ke upar bahut pressure hai ab....pata nahi tum kya haal karogi uska...i am worried for him now🤣🤣

Thanks for appreciation🤗

When can we expect another treat in the form of update?

Originally posted by fkhr30

When can we expect another treat in the form of update?

Today...in evening

Part 11

Neil came home in the evening. Mini was already waiting for him all decked up for their first ever dinner date. “I’ll go freshen up tab tak tum bhi change kar lo then we’ll leave for the restaurant.” Neil said. “But I am ready to go.” Replied Mini as she again looked herself in the mirror to check if she is not looking good enough to go to the date in this attire. “I can see that but I want you to wear this.” Neil said as he handed over her the shopping bag. Mini looked into it and found a very beautiful peach color dress. “Wow, its beautiful.” Mini praised it. “Not now, it will look beautiful once you wear it.” replied Neil as he pushed her to the changing room. Mini changed into that dress she looked herself in the mirror. She really liked the dress. She couldn’t help but notice that the dress was perfect fusion of Neil’s preference of western outfits and Mini’s comfort of not wearing too revealing dresses. It was sleeveless and had decent neck line in the front and deeper cut on the back. It reached below her knees in length. It was tight upto her chest then free flowing beneath it. Little silver sequences on the dress were enhancing its beauty.

Mini came out wearing it. Neil looked at her totally mesmerized by the sight before him. She looked even more beautiful in that dress than he has imagined her to be while shopping for it. Mini looked at Neil he had changed into casual clothes. He chose stripped white T shirt with classic denims and paired it with brown jacket. He was one of those rare people who have the ability to look handsome and different with different outfits. In his office formals he looked all serious, arrogant, straightforward businessman while in casuals he looked cool, carefree, fun loving guy.“Shall we go” asked Mini. Neil brought her towards mirror and opened her hair which she had tied in a bun and then he took out a small box from his pocket. He opened it and took out the delicate chain and diamond pendent set from it and placed it around her neck. He then pushed her hair towards one side and tied the chain lock. “Now you look perfect.” Neil said as he kissed her on the shoulder. Mini blushed at the compliment. She couldn’t believe her luck. She had dream about her perfect date night with Neil millions of time and it was all happening like her dreams.

They reached the restaurant. Mini was once again surprised as it was her favourite Italian food restaurant. “Why we have come here? You don’t like Italian food.” Asked Mini. “Ya I don’t prefer Italian food much but its not like I hate it and besides I came to know that its your favourite restaurant.” Neil replied. “How did you know?” Mini asked. “I was talking about leaving early from office for our dinner when I asked about the good restaurants in Patiala as I don’t know much about it now so your father told me about this restaurant and also that its your favourite.” Neil explained. Manager showed them to their reserved table. “Neil, you don’t need to do all this for me.” Mini said as she sat on a chair Neil pulled for her. “Why? You do so many things for me everyday. Why I cant do anything for you?” Neil asked as he took his chair opposite her. When Mini remained silent Neil holds her hand, “Mini, I thought our marriage would be like any other arranged marriage where couple takes time to know each other and bond with each other but you already know each and every thing about me. That’s why in our relationship you could easily mould yourself according to me but I still feel like stranger. I am swamped by the depth of your love and feelings but the fact that I don’t even know you well disturbs me a lot. So I want to know you, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, things you love, things you hate….everything about you. Just tell me. We have closed the physical distance but I have to bridge this emotional gap too to sustain this relationship and make it stronger.

Mini was touched by his gestures. Now he was really making efforts to know her and to make this marriage work. So she decided to open up to him. “Knowing me its not difficult. If you know yourself well then you know me already. Everything I like, dislike is somehow related to you only.” Replied Mini. “How?” Neil asked curiously. “I like Italian food because you used to like it in your childhood may be over the time your taste changed but I still like it. I learned singing and dancing because there was a time when you wanted to be a rockstar and you kept on planning with your friends to run away to Mumbai to follow your passion.” Mini said as he remembered young Neil making plans with his friends. Neil laughed as he remembered his rockstar obsession phase. “I have a habit of doing pooja everyday because you used to go to the Radha Krishna temple with your mom everyday for sandhya aarti. I love wearing sarees and Indian dresses because your mom has always wear Indian dresses and all the accessories and as a child you always used to say that your mom is the most beautiful woman in the world.” Mini continued. "I was not at all interested in doing PG but you have always favoured higher education so I took the admission. My favourite color is white because once in your childhood you saw a christian wedding in our town and you find the bride looked so beautiful in white dress. My favourite actor is Akshya Kumar because you were fan of all his 90's action movies. My favourite actress is Kareena kapoor because you said fell in love with her when you saw her in her debut movie. My favourite song is 'chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko' because when your heard it the first time you kept singing it all day......."

Neil stopped he from saying anything further as kept looking at her inundated with her profound feelings for him.  Mini took his hand in her, “I have not only loved you…..I have lived you all my life Neil." Mini said. Neil couldnt believe she could love him this much. She had said that her mind, body, soul belongs to him only but Neil now first time really understood that those were not only empty words but were the truth of her life. Mini continued telling about herself, "That’s why in my mind I already married you long before our actual marriage. I believed my soul belonged to you. When that day you brought Isha with you I lost all hopes. Life was over for me that instant. I felt like somebody sucked the soul out of me and I was empty from inside ….left to wander around on earth.” Mini said and shivered as she remembered that horrible moment again.

“Stop it. Don’t talk about that day. It was my past and its gone….for better.” Neil said as he brought her out of that horrible memory. He held her hand, “You have hero worshipped me all your life.You have given me much higher place in your life than I was worthy of….You treat me like God but I am only a human…full of flaws…I don’t know if I ever will be able to love you as much as you love me but I give you my word that I’ll try my best….give my 100% to this relationship…try to be worthy of your love.” Neil promised. Mini couldn’t hold her tears. Neil wiped the tears from her eyes. Just then the music started to play and some couples started dancing. “I am not as good dancer as you but not a bad one too…wanna try?” Neil asked as he extended his hand for her. Mini took his hand stood up. The song started-

Tu hai ab jo baahon mein,Qarar hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Saanson mein hai nasha, Khumar hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Tu hi ab mera deen hai, imaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Mera kalma hai tu, Azaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Rab Ka… …Shukrana

Neil slipped his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Mini closed her eyes as she almost hugged him by putting her hands around his neck. They started moving slowly to the beats of music. Mini looked at Neil as she remembered the day Neil had come to ask for her permission to get married to Isha then how things changed and they ended up marrying each other. She felt as if she was dying and he gave her life once again. She didn’t want anything from God now as she has him with her.

Tu mila toh sabmila
Ab kisi se kya gila…
Tujhme simtu, aa main bikhru
Teri baahon mein fanaa ho jaaun main

Tu hi ab duniyameri, Jahaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Khabon ki khayalon ki udaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana

Neil kept looking in Mini’s eyes and waves of her undying love washed him over and over again. He still find it hard to believe that its humanely possible to love someone with such intensity. She must an angel sent to him by God. Whenever he thought, that now he knows the extent of her love for him, she surprises him by crossing the next level of madness. Mad…she was truly mad for him and he was grateful that he has her in his life. He is definitely never going to let her go away from him.

Sab se ho jaaun pare jo ishara tu kare
Abb toh rehna hai tujhi mein
Gumshuda hoon main
Ho teri baahon mein….

Jazbo ka toh naya bayaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Naya rutba nayi shaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana

Tu hi ab mera deen hai, imaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Mera kalma hai tu, Azaan hai tu
Rab Ka Shukrana

Song stopped but Mini and Neil kept hugging each other for sometime. Round of applause by some people at the end of song brought them out of their trance. They came back to their table and enjoyed dinner silently as they felt there was no need to say anything now. After having the dinner none of them was interested in having dessert as both were in a rush to reach home. Neil drove the car as fast as he could and parked it in a hurry bumping it into the garage’s gate. He didn’t even bother to look at the damage as both of them hurried inside their house. It was dark and seemed like parents have slept already. Neil started kissing her in the middle of living room. Mini somehow pushed him away as she reminded him that they were not in their room yet. They somehow managed to reach their room leaving a trail of clothes, shoes and accessories behind in the passage which they stripped of each other. The moment Mini closed the door of their room Neil lost his patience as he pinned her against the door and claimed her there only without even bothering to go on bed. The last coherent thought Mini had was that she has to get up early to pick up all their things from the passage before anyone notices it.

Life was blissful for them after that. Months passed and slowly not their closeness increased but their bonding also grew strong. Now Neil was also head over heel in love with Mini though he had not confessed it yet. He wanted to do it in a grand way. He was planning it since few days. Mini could see his changed behavior. She could even sense his feelings but still wanted to hear it from his mouth as she didn’t want to nurture any false hope in her heart. Neil had to go to Delhi for some business deal. “Hello Mr. Oberoi, please to meet you. I think we have already finalized everything just some legal formalities left. Our manager Ms. Isha will brief you about it.” said the MD of the company with whom Neil wanted to sign the deal.Neil saw Isha and she arched her eyebrows and gave a sexy smile.

to be continued.....

Next update will be the last.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Fabulous update

Love it

Cont soon