Like tom and  Jerry 

🤣🤣

I have read already so many times. đŸ¤Ł

Its a compliment in itself

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

I think tumhari writing ka kamaal h jo mujhe ye story bhi Itni acchi lag rahi h đŸ¤—

Varna mujhe yaad h ek serial tha choti bahu jo mujhe bilkul pasand nai tha đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Łmummy dekhti thi or me advertisement aane ka wait karti thi takki channel change ho đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł

Vaise mujhe pata h ye Ishu se inspired h to ab double maja aa raha  h đŸ˜†

Mujhe to ye ff bahut pasand aa raha h or me next part ka wait kar rahi hu đŸ˜†đŸ˜ł

I remember i used to hate that serial to the core. My mom also watched it and i hated it so much that i often used to fight with my mom over it🤣

That was really a regressive serial that's why i took care here that over the top emotional story mein bhi sense of humor and sense of equality and dignity bana rahe

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 9

Mini woke up in the morning and got ready and she became busy in her daily routine. She brought coffee for Neil at the usual time. Neil was awake by then. “I am really sorry for my behavior yesterday.” Replied Neil as he took coffee cup from her. Mini looked at him surprised. “See I know you love me a lot but I need some time to accept you fully into my life. I know I consummated this marriage but what happened was not planned at all. I still feel we have a long way to go before taking that step again. I hope you understand.” Neil said honestly what was in his mind. Mini just nodded in yes. Though she had understood his feelings but couldn’t stop herself from feeling sad. Yesterday when he made love to her she thought that he was ready to accept her whole heartedly but she was proved wrong. She longed for his affection and love. “Say something” Neil requested seeing Mini silent. “I think it will be better if we don’t share bed till you are ready to accept me.” Mini could only manage to say this. Neil nodded in agreement. Since that day things become normal between them. Mini as usual followed her routine, did all her wifely duties without expecting anything in return Neil on the other hand was growing close to her emotionally but didn’t show his feelings.

Few days passed like this. One such night they again had an intimate moment when Mini came out of bathroom in her bathrobe thinking Neil was not in the room as she last saw him in the garden with papaji. She was standing in the changing room she didn’t bother to close its door as she thought she was alone in the room. She took out her night dress and removed her bathrobe when Neil entered there. Though she had immediately pulled her bathrobe back but still couldn’t stop the inevitable as Neil had come close to her and had kissed her passionately. His phone has rang at that time bringing him out of trance ending the beautiful moment. Neil had again realized his mistake and left saying sorry and she had cried herself to sleep feeling rejected by him once again.

Mini brought coffee for Neil next morning but she saw Neil was still sleeping. She remembered he was so tired from office yesterday maybe that’s why he overslept. She came forward to wake him but stopped as she remembered what happened last night. She placed the cup at the corner table and called him few times to wake him up but he didn’t respond. She didn’t want to go near him so she took the cup again and went outside. Mini gave the cup to Sharda and asked her to wake up Neil and give it to him. “Why don’t you give it to him?” asked Sharda confused. “Mumma called me in the morning. She wanted to talk with me regarding something important so I am going to my house.” Mini lied and went from there quickly before Sharda could ask more questions. Sharda kept looking her for sometime as she wondered what happened to her suddenly?

Sharda went and woke up Neil. He opened his eyes sleepily and the first thing he saw was his mother standing there holding his coffee cup. He closed his eyes again thinking he must be having some kind of dream. As in only few days he was so habituated to see Mini’s face the very first thing in the morning. Mini’s face…her beautiful face and wet hair and that freshly bathed fragrance…the sound of her bangles and anklets…and that melodious voice in which she calls him lovingly, “Neil…uth jaiye subah ho gayi aap late ho jayenge office ke liye.” He smiled in his sleep remembering her words. Sharda saw him smiling and lost her cool as she was trying to wake him up now from 10 minutes. “Neil wake up or else I’ll throw this coffee on your face.” Sharda shouted and Neil woke up startled from it. “Mom? You….here..now?”he asked rubbing his eyes. “Yes…you idiot…itni derr se utha rahi hoon…itne kumbhkaran kab se ho gaye tum?” Sharda shouted again. “Please mom, atleast dheere bolo….God! my head…ye kya tareeka hai subah subah chilla ke uthane ka?And why are you even here? Where is my wife?” Neil asked irritated on being scolded by his mother in the morning.

“Oh! I see….you wanted to see your wife’s face first thing in the morning that’s why you are so irritated. I thought my son was practical types but you turned out to be love sick hubby after all.” Sharda teased him earning an angry glare from Neil. “Its nothing like that.”Replied Neil as he took the coffee cup from Sharda’s hands. He took a first sip and almost spitted it back in the cup. “God! Its awful.” Who made this?” Neil said as he put the cup back. “Mini had made coffee for you but since you took forever to wake up it was cold and I asked servant to make it again.” Sharda answered. “Where is she? Why she didn’t make it again?” asked Neil still making faces over the taste of coffee. “She went to her house. She said her mom wanted to talk something important with her.” Sharda informed him. “Mom, you know I cant start my day without coffee. Please you make it this time.” Neil requested in extra sweet voice. “Please I don’t have all the time to fulfill your demands.I have lots of things to do. You see I am not Mini who keeps running around you whole day ready to fulfill your wish the very next second it comes out your mouth. So save your tantrums for your wife.” Sharda said sarcastically as she partly wanted to tease him and partly wanted to teach him a lesson for his ungrateful behavior towards Mini. Neil looked down in guilt as he also realized that whatever his mom was saying was true. Mini takes all his tantrums and doesn’t even say anything and he sometimes behaves so rudely with her. Yesterday he did it again. It was his weakness. He came close to her than rejected her once again. Sharda saw Neil was looking guilty and she smiled in triumph. He was her only son but Mini was not less than her daughter. She loves her equally and nobody had a right to hurt her daughter in law.

Neil knew things can’t go like this between them forever. He was definitely attracted towards her and had started to like her too. He needed to talk to Mini about it. He got ready for office and thought to talk to Mini after breakfast. Babita was surprised to see Mini in the morning. “What happened aaj subah subah yaha?” asked Babita. “Why? Do I need any reason to come here?” asked Mini as she sat down on breakfast table where his dad was having her favourite breakfast aloo parathas. Mini squealed with delight as she took a plate for herself and took two parathas. “No my daughter doesn’t need any reason. I was just wondering its morning time and you must be busy with preparing Neil’s breakfast and helping him getting ready.”Babita said as she herself took a seat near Hanuman Singh. “I don’t think unhe kuch fark padta hai mere hone na hone se.” Mini said as she became sad remembering yesterday’s events. Hanuman and Babita shared a worried look. Then Hanuman Singh gestured Babita to talk to Mini as he left mother and daughter alone.

Neil was having his breakfast. He saw here and there but couldn’t see Mini. He couldn’t believe he was missing her.He was so used to have her dancing around him everywhere since morning running to do his bidding. Right from making his coffee, selecting his clothes, keeping his watch and wallet ready, cooking breakfast for him then serving him and standing by his side till he ate and at last saying him goodbye as she ran behind him to the door and watched him sitting in the car with his dad. He didn’t have his coffee in the morning due to which he already had a bad start for a day and now the fact that he didn’t see Mini since morning was adding fuel to the fire. “What is taking her so long? Aisi bhi kya jaruri baat karni thi…mere jane tak ka intezar kar leti.” Neil couldn’t stop himself from getting angry as he pushed the plate of half eaten breakfast away and stood up to leave. Devrath and Sharda looked at each other confused as to what happened to their son suddenly.

“Sit down Neil, complete your breakfast.Its your favorite….cheese omlette.” Sharda asked calmly. “Its not good enough.”Replied Neil as he picked up his files from the table. “Dad I am leaving for the office.” Neil said again and left. “What happened to him? Why he is being so cranky?” asked Devrath as he took one more toast. “He is missing Mini. He hadn’t seen her since morning. He has not received the special God like treatment he has become habituated to now so he is throwing tantrums like a stubborn child.” Sharda laughed at his condition. “But why he is behaving like this?” asked Dev still confused. “Oh, you both father son duo are stupid. Cant you see he is falling in love with Mini.” Sharda explained. “Really? Our Mini is like that only he couldn’t have stopped himself from falling in love but I am surprised it happened too soon.” Devrath said amused from the revelation his wife made.

“Mini, tell me honestly beta is everything fine between you and Neil?” Babita asked worriedly. “Yes mom” Mini replied averting her eyes. “Mini, I am your mom. I know when you lie to me.”Babita said as she made Mini look into her eyes. “Mom, He doesn’t love me…I knew he will need some time to move on but…he surprised me when he…he….” Mini trailed off not knowing how to tell everything to her mom. “You can tell me anything. Ever since you have grown up, more than a mom I have treated you as a friend….right?” Babita encouraged her to open up. “We....came….very close to each other …but…since then he is avoiding me. I think…he is regretting what all happened or maybe he didn’t like me….I fear he will never accept me.” Mini completed with difficulty and started crying as she hugged her mom. Babita consoled her. She called Sharda to her house as she felt she should also know about this. She being Neil’s mom may be know more about Neil’s behavior or maybe she can help Mini to win over his heart.

Sharda came there and Babita shared her worries but Sharda shared her views and what she had observed since morning about Neil. Now both were confused what is right? Neil started falling for Mini or Mini’s fears are true. “Babita I know you are Mini’s mother and you are worried for her but trust me on this. As far as I know my son I think he is confused. Like us may be he is also surprised that he moved on so quickly and Mini already made her place in his life so maybe he is running away from his feelings and doesn’t want to accept it too soon.” Sharda explained her point of view. “I think you are right Sharda. We should give him some space to come out of his inner turmoil.” Babita finally agreed and she made Mini understand this also. “Mini you should not lose hope.” Babita said as she caressed him lovingly.

Just then Mini’s cousin Preet came to their house. “Hello aunty. How are you?” Preet greeted. “Hello Preet. Aaj yaha kaise?” asked Babita. “Actually I went to Oberoi mansion to meet Mini but I found out she is here so I came to invite her.” said Preet as looked at Mini.“Invitation? For what?” asked Mini. “Today a really cool pub is opening in our Patiala and our Bobby praji has got special passes for it. I am so excited to go there. It’ll be fun.” Preet talked animatedly as her excitement shone in her eyes. “Preet kaure, you know I don’t like such places. So I am not interested.”Mini said no to her invitation. “Offo Mini come na…all our friends will be there.” Preet requested. Mini again opened her mouth to say no but Sharda interrupted her. “Mini will come with you Preet. But I don’t think she have the perfect dress for such night. I mean all of you must be wearing western dresses for tonight…right? Why don’t you take her to shopping?” Sharda expressed her views. Babita gave her questioning looks but she gestured her to stay quiet for now.

“Mummiji I don’t want to go and I don’t wear those western dresses you know na?” Mini tried to make excuse. “I don’t want to listen anything. You are going that’s final. Come on you need to relax..and whats better than a fun night with friends?” Sharda convinced Mini to go to pub and shopping for new dress and sent her to the home to pick up lunch boxes from there and asked her to drop by office and hand them over to Dev and Neil. As she went from there Babita couldn’t hold her curiosity, “whats cooking in your brain?” “Neil has started liking Mini. If she makes few moves in right direction than he would definitely fall for her.” Sharda shared her views. “What do you mean?” asked Babita and also Preet who was now interested in their plan. “Remember that Isha? She was so bold and modern in her dressing.Neil has spent lot of time in a big city like Delhi. He is used to such parties and pub culture. So he probably likes modern girls. I am sure if he will see Mini like that he will surely fall for her.” Sharda explained her plan and asked Preet to help Mini in shopping and get her a nice western dress for the occasion. “Samajh gayi aunty. Dekhna Mini ko aise taiyar karungi ki bomb lagegi ekdum….Neil toh gaya samjho.” Preet said and laughed.

Mini was appalled by Preet’s choice of clothes. “What is this Preet kaure. You called this dress? It looks like an inner wear to me.” “Shut up when you don’t know anything about western fashion.This dress is perfect for you.” Preet said and brought that dress in spite of Mini’s denial. On her way back home Mini stopped at the office to give lunch boxes to Devrath and Neil. “Mini beta, tum aaj office mein?” asked Dev as she greeted Mini. “Yes papaji, Today I brought your lunch.” Replied Mini. “Hmm,dekh raha hoon papaji ki khub sewa ho rahi hai itni sewa toh meri bhi kabhi nahi hui.” Hanuman Singh said as he joined them. “Dad!” Mini pleaded her father not to tease her. “Arre papaji ke liye kaha yaha aane ki mehnat toh Neil ke liye ki gayi hai…hai na?” Devrath also teased her. “Papaji you too?” Mini complained. But as Devrath mentioned Neil Mini had a strong urge to see him. She realized she has not seen him since morning. Devrath saw Mini was all lost in her thoughts, “If you are wondering where is Neil? Then he is busy in a meeting so you have to wait for some time.” Mini blushed at being caught. But she couldn’t wait as Preet was also with her and she wanted to reach home early so that she can go to parlour to get ready for tonight. So with heavy heart Mini also came back with her.

Around 7 pm Preet and Bobby came to Oberoi mansion to take Mini with them. They were not surprised that Mini was not ready. She was least interested in going with them. Preet, Babita and Sharda had to literally push her into the room to get ready. Mini came out wearing the dress Preet had bought for her. Everyone in the room kept staring at her. It was a black strapless bodycon dress which hugged her figure at all the right places. It ended much above her knees. She teamed it with broad golden belt and matching high heel sandals. She left her long hair open. “Wow!I cant believe my daughter can look like this.” exclaimed Babita. But Mini clearly looked uncomfortable in it as she kept pulling it up and down to desperately cover the exposed area of her chest and thighs as much as possible. “Stop fidgeting with it. You are looking great. Now go and enjoy.” Said Sharda as she pushed her out of the door. “Mummiji I’ll come back soon. Aap Neil ko inform kar dena please I tried but he didn’t pick probably he was busy. And call me once he is back home I’ll come back immediately.” Mini kept blabbering as her mummiji shoved her into the car. Sharda then called Preet in the corner, “Now keep her busy in the pub. When Neil will come I’ll send him to the pub.”Said Sharda and Preet gave her thumbs up.

Neil came back late around 10 pm that day. He was already frustrated as he the start of his day was not good then again he was busy whole day in office. He came to know Mini had come to office to give their lunch and didn’t even wait for him to come out of the conference hall. He was missing her and was desperate to see her. He thought she will be waiting for him for dinner as usual but there also he couldn’t found her as his mother has informed her that she has gone out with her cousins to some pub. His mom has asked him to go there and bring her back but he refused as he was now angry on her. She used to pamper him and shower all her attention on him everyday and now suddenly she was not there around him and not giving him time and special treatment all this was making him sad and anxious.

At last he couldn’t hold it anymore, “Why Mini is not back until now? And who gave per permission to go there?  As far as I remember she didn’t ask me.” Neil asked angrily. Sharda gulped down hard looking at him like this. She couldn’ tunderstand what made him so angry suddenly and he also refused to go to the pub. Her plan was failing. Preet was calling again and again asking when Neil will come as it was impossible to stop Mini now. She wanted to come back as soon as possible. Sharda was thinking how to make him go there when his words caught her attention. Her son was not at all an orthodox and dominating man who would mind if his wife goes out with her friends then why suddenly he is behaving strange. “Excuse me, what did you say….permission? she didn’t ask you?.....who the hell are you to give her ‘permission’. Don’t forget she is our daughter and she asked me about it and I allowed her to go there.” Sharda replied folding her hands in front of her chest in pride.

Neil was speechless for sometime as he realized what did he say. His mom was right. Why he was behaving like a possessive and control freak husband suddenly? But he couldn’t digest the fact that first Mini didn’t show her face to him since morning then she didn’t do any of his work like making his coffee, sorting out his clothes, making his breakfast, didn’t even wait for him on lunch and now didn’t even present at home to serve and eat dinner with him. She is enjoying with her friends and he didn’t even know her whereabouts. He felt like he has become from most important to least important person in her life. And this was upsetting him more than he thought. “She is my wife. Isnt it her responsibility to atleast inform me of her whereabouts.” Neil replied with gritted teeth as he felt anger rising in him once again. “But…”Sharda tried to say something but Neil didn’t let her complete. “Where is this pub? I am going to get her back.” Sharda told him the address and as soon as he left she informed Preet about it. She sighed in relief as finally she felt her plan will work. Neil will saw Mini there and will be floored by her looks.

to be continued...

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww!!!

Dil khush kar ditta😍

Finally....Neil is falling for her unconditional love ...yet to admit it...?❤️

Can't wait for what would happen in the pub...

Awesome update❤️

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Neil can manage to keep his hands off her till home it will be a miracle 

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing story. 

Update soon. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Kya baat hai.... Neil is missing her.... But he deserves this treatment😆

Preet and Bobby.... Wow... Ab hui na baat... 

I am sure mini ko vaise dekh kw Neil ka gussa to saatve asmaan me hoga..... 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Preet or Bobby ki entry 

Or pub😆

So Neil special God vala treatment miss kar raha h đŸ˜†