Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Bad news  for Ms.Isha. Neil is our Majnu now

Yes neil has also turned total majnušŸ¤£

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Romantic šŸ˜..

How Minni described herself was justā¤ļøā¤ļø...

Mineil se bilkul wait ni hotašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Finally Neil is in love...

Waiting for his confession..

And Isha's arrival...some twistšŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Loved itā¤ļø

Sad at the fact that nxt will be last update...

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Waiting for the update 

TodayšŸ‘šŸ¼

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Romantic šŸ˜..

How Minni described herself was justā¤ļøā¤ļø...

Mineil se bilkul wait ni hotašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Finally Neil is in love...

Waiting for his confession..

And Isha's arrival...some twistšŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Loved itā¤ļø

Sad at the fact that nxt will be last update...

Thanks

Glad you liked it

Not any twist now as its the last part

Will update today

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Isha Ki re - entry 

Fir se excited 

Ab Kya hoga šŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Isha Ki re - entry 

Fir se excited 

Ab Kya hoga šŸ˜†

hang on

updating next and last chapter shortlyšŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii friends.

This is the last part of this SS. Thanks for your love and support.

Part 12

Neil was shocked momentarily when he saw Isha there. But he thought it was just a business meeting so he should take it that way. Isha saw him and smirked. She came and sat near him instead of sitting opposite him. But Neil was unperturbed by it. She started reading out loud the legal contract and Neil kept discussing it with his lawyer and team. He suddenly felt something crawled up his leg. He looked down and was disgusted to see that Isha was rubbing her foot on his leg. He stood up from there, ā€œMs. Isha I have some important work.I have already discussed all the important points with you. My team will look after rest of the points.ā€ Neil said as left from there. Isha also excused herself from there and followed him into the lift.

ā€œNeil, listen to me.ā€ Isha requested. ā€œWhat the hell was that Isha? What were you trying to do there? I didnā€™t want to create any scene thatā€™s why I tolerated you or else I would have given befitting reply of your disgusting act then and there.ā€ Neil made his stand clear. ā€œNeil, meri baat toh sunoā€¦.wo achanak tumhe itne dino baad dekh karā€¦.mujhe hamara rishta yaad aa gayaā€¦.main aaj tak tumhe bhul nahi paayi hoonā€¦.I still love you.ā€ Isha said as she tried to come close to him. ā€œMagar main bhul chukka hoonā€¦sab kuchā€¦I have moved onā€¦and I am married now.ā€ Neil clarified. ā€œYa, I got to know from some common friends that majburi mein tumhe us behenji se shadi karni padi and you also agreed to join your fatherā€™s business. I feel sorry for you.ā€ Isha showed fake concern. ā€œMind your language first. You are talking about my wife. And meri koi majburi nahi thiā€¦.maine apni marzi se Mini se shadi ki hai aur main bahut khush hoon.ā€ Neil gave straight forward reply. ā€œDonā€™t lie Neil, You loved meā€¦.we had a serious relationshipā€¦.we broke up on marriage altar just because of some misunderstandingā€¦.you cant move on so easilyā€¦I know you still love me just donā€™t want to accept it. I can see it in your eyes.ā€ Isha said and came close to him. She put her hands around his neck. ā€œI love you Neil. I accept that it was my mistake to break up with youā€¦I should have trusted youā€¦.but I was influenced by my parentsā€¦. I regret that decision. I want you back in my lifeā€¦.lets get back together.ā€ Ishasaid again and came close to kiss him.

Neil held her both hands and pushed her away with jerk. Isha staggered back and bumped into lift wall hurting herself. ā€œWhat the hell? Is this the way to behave?ā€ She asked getting angry. ā€œYes, tum jaiso ke sath aisa hi behave karna padta hai to remind you of your place.ā€ Neil replied equally angry. Isha started shedding crocodile tears to get sympathy from him. ā€œNo, donā€™t bother. I am not stupid to believe your act. You wanted to marry me for money. You are just an employee in this company and now that you came to know that I joined my fatherā€™s business you again become interested in me. How greedy can you get? You know there was a time when I liked you then what you did to me on the marriage day I started hating you but you know, now I donā€™t feel anything for youā€¦not even hateā€¦.you just exist for me just like any other human beingā€¦I am not affected by you and certainly not interested in you.ā€ Neil said and left from there as finally lift reached ground floor.

Neil came back Patiala but Isha didnā€™t stop bothering him. The way he behaved with her in the lift she took it upon her ego and now wanted to win him back at any cost. She kept calling him and messaging him. Neil kept ignoring her calls and messages. He only attended it when he had to communicate with her regarding business. He even considered to cancel this deal with her company but then thought she was just their employee and he should not lose such profitable deal for their business. Some days passed like this and Neil was hell irritated from her now. He decided that he will finally confront her and put an end to this. He read her last message. ā€œPlease Neil, I love you. I miss you so much. I know you miss me too. You are just lying that you are happy in your marriage. For once, come to meet me. I will never let you go.ā€ Neil typed the reply, ā€œI want to meet you too. Want to clear all the things once and for all. Will meet you on next weekend in Delhi.ā€ Next weekend was his birthday and he was supposed to go Delhi for the last time regarding this deal. He decided to take Mini with him too. He thought he will confess his love to Mini and clear everything with Isha and will mark the new beginning of his life.

Mini was lost in her own world since she found out that she was pregnant. She was not shocked by the news as none of them ever cared about using protection but she was nervous how to break this news to Neil. How he will react? She was noticing Neil was tensed since some days now. Ever since he was handling this business deal he became frustrated and cranky. He was doing so much hard work for their company but seems like it was taking a toll on his health now. But the good news was that finally this deal was completed and Neil was supposed to go next weekend there. It was his birthday. He had asked her to come with him as he wanted to celebrate his birthday with her. He had also said that he wanted to say something very important to her. Mini had decided that as a birthday gift she will break this news to him on that day only.

Mini saw Neil was walking with his dad in the garden. Just then his phone rang. Mini saw Neil left his phone in the room. She picked it up and was stupefied to see ā€˜Isha callingā€™ Before she could comprehend what to do the call cut but the very next second it came again. Mini stood rooted to her place contemplating whether she should pick it up or gave it to Neil or simply cut it and delete the calls from call history so that Neil will never know. She knew it was not right but she had found her paradise only few months back and she didnā€™t want to lose it again. The call cut again as she failed to take any decision. Then a thought struck to her, what if this is not the first time. Isha might have called him earlier also. Should she check the call record? It was not right to doā€¦its nothing short of spying on Neil. No, she has full trust on him butā€¦.why did Isha call at this time all of a suddenā€¦Her hands started shaking as she opened the call records. She sat down stunned as she saw Isha had been calling him since few days now and Neil had also talked with her. Before she could have thought rationally she found herself calling her back.

ā€œNeil baby, I am so happy. I just read your message. I knew you will come back to me.I love you Neilā€¦..Neil, baby say somethingā€¦why are you silent?ā€ Isha talked excitedly. ā€œIā€¦amā€¦Miniā€¦.why are you calling him? What are you talking about?ā€ Mini asked as her mind was now filled with all sorts of doubts. ā€œOh! its you behenji. Why are you asking all thisā€¦donā€™t you know? Neil hasnā€™t told you anything till now?ā€ Isha asked feigning innocence. ā€œWhat are talking about?ā€ asked Mini as fear gripped her heart. ā€œNeil and I have decided to get back together. We met again in Delhi and came to realize that we havenā€™t forgotten each other. Neil said that he is not happy with you. He doesnā€™t love you but living with you just for the sake of his parents. I was trying to make him understand that he should come back to me and finally he has agreed.ā€ Isha told her own version of story to Mini filled with exaggerations and lies. ā€œYou are lying. He is happy with me.ā€ Mini retorted back. ā€œDid he not marry you for saving his family reputation? Jis shadi ka adhaar hi compromise ho wo shadi bhala kab tak chal sakti hai? If you donā€™t believe me then check the messages. He himself has said that he wants to settle everything once and for all. Next weekend is his birthday and he wants to start his life afresh. He was never yours. He has always loved me. It will be better if you understand and accept this truth and let him go.ā€ Isha tried to manipulate Mini. Mini cut the call and checked the messages. She sat down in shock as she read Neilā€™s reply to Isha.

Mini kept sitting there without even reacting as Ishaā€™s words rang in her mind again and again. She replayed the past few months of her life. Neil came with Isha. He said he loved her. They broke up on the marriage day. Neil married her to save family reputation. Their marriage was a compromise. The way he hesitated with her for few days. His struggle to find that comfort zone with her. His words that he is attracted to herā€¦.he never said till now that he loved herā€¦not even once. Neil came inside the room and found Mini all lost in her thoughts. ā€œWhat happened?ā€ he asked showing concern. ā€œI love you Neil.ā€ Mini declared her love and looked expectantly at him. Neil saw her eyes. He didnā€™t know what happen to her but she seems vulnerable right now and the way she said ā€˜I love youā€™ he could see she wanted a reply. A reply which he so desperately wanted to give since few days now but he had other plans for it. He didnā€™t want to ruin the grand surprise next weekend so he tried to brush off the topic. ā€œI know Mini that you love meā€¦.you look so worriedā€¦whats wrong?ā€ Neil asked as he cupped her face. He knew she was lost in her own world since few days. At first he was worried but then one day he was searching some important papers and came across the pregnancy reports she had kept in cupboard safely and he was on cloud nine to find out he is going to be a father. He wanted to hug her in excitement but then thought why she hasnā€™t told him until now? She looked happy about itā€¦may be she wanted to surprise him too, he had thought then was waiting for her to tell him. May be because of the pregnancy she is going through hormonal changes which are making her emotional and cranky, he concluded. On the other hand when he didnā€™t gave any reply to Mini, she closed her eyes in defeat as she thought that Isha was saying the truth.

Mini was tossing and turning in her sleep as she remembered Ishaā€™s words again and again and all the incidents when Neil ignored her, rejected her, kept coming in her mind. She couldnā€™t think straight as her mind was clouded by self doubt and distrust as Isha had imbibed in her. She remembered the day Neil had come to ask her permission to marry Isha and she had replied that, ā€œAapki khushi mein hi meri khushi hai agar aap kisi aur ke sath khush rahenge to main isi mein apni khushi dhund lungiā€¦ā€¦Kaun kehta hai ki sachhe pyar ka matlab sirf sath paana hota hai? Bhale hi aapka sath nahi hoga lekin aapka pyar to mere mann mein hamesha rahegaā€¦.ā€ That time she didnt have anyone with her. She kept her hand on her stomach. Now she had his baby growing inside her. His memories and this baby will be enough for her to live her life. Neil is not happy with her. She should let him go. Mini wiped her tears as she had decided that she will sacrifice her love yet again for his happiness. She lied down on bed and hugged him to savor the feeling of being in his arms and save it in her heart forever.

Finally Neilā€™s birthday came. He had booked the restaurant already and had asked them to make necessary arrangements for the special night. He had thought that first he will confess his love to Mini and then deal with Isha later. Mini was shocked first when Neil asked her to come on the dinner with him but then she thought maybe he has arranged dinner date for Isha and he wants to take her to there so that he can break this news to her before Isha comes and join him. But she called Isha and asked her to come to the restaurant at the same time. Mini had decided that she will make Neil accept his love for Isha and will go away from his life. The moment came, Neil entered with Mini in the restaurant.

Neil had booked the whole restaurant. For few moments Mini forgot everything when she saw the beautiful decoration there. Every corner screamed of his loveā€¦his love for Isha, Mini remembered sadly. Neil took Miniā€™s hand, ā€œYou must be wondering why I have made such grand arrangement just to celebrate my birthday but its not about meā€¦.its about youā€¦I wanted to thank you in the grand wayā€¦forā€¦.ā€ Neil trailed off when he saw Isha there. ā€œWhat are you doing here this time? Didnā€™t I message you that I will come later to meet you?ā€ Neil asked her. ā€œChill baby, no need to panic anymore. Your wife knows everything and she has only called me here earlier.ā€Isha replied arching her eyebrow.

Neil was shocked how come Mini know about Isha and why the hell she has called her here? ā€œDonā€™t look so surprised Neil. Isha is saying truth. Since few days I was noticing that you were tensed and frustrated then I came to know that you have met Isha in Delhi. She told me everythingā€¦how you met again....how you are making compromise in this  marriage and you still love herā€¦.everythingā€¦.aap itne dino tak ye sab apne andar rakhe hue the roz pareshan ho rahe theā€¦.khud hi bata diya hota mujheā€¦.aap toh jante hain mere liye aapki khushi se badhkar aur kuch nahi haiā€¦.main kabhi bhi aapki khushi ke beech mein nahi aa saktiā€¦.aaj bhi nahi aaungiā€¦.you are free from my sideā€¦.you can go to her and live you life happilyā€¦I will go away from your lifeā€¦and donā€™t worry Iā€™ll make everyone understand back at home.ā€ Mini said as tears started falling from her eyes uncontrollably. She turned around to go before she feel weak in her resolution. But she felt Neil has held her hand. Neil was surprised again from her words. She did it again. Again he had thought that he know now to what extent she loves him but again she went a step ahead and proved him wrong.

ā€œYou can live without meā€¦.but what about our baby? Why you are punishing our baby? Why our baby will have to live without his father?ā€ Neil asked hurt by her words. How could she think that he wants to live with this Isha leaving behind her and their baby. Mini gasped in shock, ā€œHow did you know?ā€ she asked. ā€œThatā€™s not important. How could you just leave me like that? You say you know me inside out then how could you not know that how much I love you?ā€ Neil said as he looked away hurt. Mini was shocked for the second time now. First Neil knew about the baby and second he said those words which she longed to hear for so long. On the other hand Isha was also shocked, ā€œWhat the hell? A baby? She is pregnant? How?ā€ she shouted.

ā€œYou really donā€™t know how?ā€ Mini asked innocently as her words caught Miniā€™s attention. Isha gasped at her question while Neil burst out laughing at the unintended insult thrown at Ishaā€™s way by Mini. ā€œShut up ! you behenjiā€¦I know how babies are made I was just wondering how you can get pregnant this early? Not even 6 months passed since you are marriedā€¦.how desperate can you two get?ā€ Isha bounced back from insult. ā€œActually its quiet late considering the fact that we wereā€¦.ā€Neil looked at Mini who blushed at his words. Neil smiled at her then continued, ā€œAnywaysā€¦I thought that first I will confess my love then will deal with you later but its good in a way that you have come. You claim that you love me. You know now that I am married but you didnā€™t even think once before breaking another womanā€™s household and look at Mini. She was ready to go away from me. She didnā€™t even tell me that she is pregnant with my child fearing that I would be bound by my responsibility towards him. That is called true love. Ye tum kabhi nahi jaan paugiā€¦.true love is selfless, unconditional. It is not like a sand that waves can wash it away but its like a mountain which stands strong even in the toughest of time. Ever since Mini has came into my life I have found out what is true loveā€¦ye tum jaise selfish logo ke bas ki baat nahi haiā€¦.jo Mini ke liye main feel karta hoon uske baad realize hua ki aisa toh maine kabhi kisi ke liye pehle feel kiya hi nahiā€¦..ye sirf pyar nahi pyar se bhi badhkar haiā€¦..ek ruhaani rishta hai hamare beechā€¦..Now I  realize that why I moved on very quickly from youā€¦.because what I felt was love was a mere attraction and with time and in front of Miniā€™s immense true love it faded away quickly. So now I can say this with confidence that I was never yours Ishaā€¦In fact I never loved youā€¦.there is only one woman in my life whom I have ever loved truly and she is standing before meā€¦my wifeā€¦my lifeā€¦mother of my childā€¦.my everythingā€¦.my Mini.ā€ Neil pour out his heart.

Mini couldnā€™t believe her luck. In the morning she thought this will be her last day with Neil but Neil has bound her with him forever. She has yearned all her life to hear these words from him and when finally he had said that she felt like finally the rain has graced the thirsty land of desert. Her eyes also started raining in tune with the condition of her heart. ā€œI love you Neilā€ finally Mini managed to say. ā€œI love you too Mini.ā€ Neil said and hugged her in a heart warming hug. ā€œI am sorry I doubted your intentions and failed to see your love for me.ā€ Mini sobbed in his arms. ā€œYou are forgiven because you are going to give me the best gift of my lifeā€¦.our baby.ā€ Neil replied and wiped her tears. ā€œNow no more tears.ā€ Neil said and kissed away her tears. He then kissed her lips pouring out his love. ā€œI am still here you desposā€ Isha gasped at their shamelessness. Neil broke the kiss and looked at Isha. "What are you waiting for give her a tight slap." devil side of Neil suggested. "No, she is a woman. you cant hit her." angel side protested. "Yes, a woman....a very irritating woman. Ask Mini to slap her for you. I am sure she will gladly do that." devil gave another idea. "Why dont you just leave her and concentrate on kissing your wife. That girl is not of any importance to you than why to bother about her." angel expressed his views. Neil was tempted to listen devil again but this time he chose angel's wise advice. ā€œWho asked you to stay? Simply get out.ā€ Neil replied and again got busy in kissing Mini. Isha left from there fuming in anger as she finally understood she can never get back Neil. And angel wore the goggles in style as he looked smugly at devil while devil burned himself feeling insulted.

Neil and Mini spent sometime together celebrating their love then later their families joined them and all of them celebrated Neilā€™s birthday and Miniā€™s pregnancy news. Hanuman and Babita were finally free from all their worries regarding their daughter and Devrath and Sharda were happy to be grandparents. After nine months they were blessed by a daughter. They named her Arya. Now their little paradise was complete. They lived happily ever after.

The End