Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Amazing update Sam!❤️

Loved the way Shravan took care of Suman!

Human casualties are involved😲 A new twist to the story!

Your description is excellent!👍🏼

Keep writing!

Next chapter is going to be more of a Suvanilicious chapter ...human packing especially with dead bodies is a juvenile attempt which is going to  give them a clue that the network is trying to expand .Drugs are generally carried by humans in themselves and they are called mules..

Thank you my angel for your lovely comments!!

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sambag

There cannot be anything better than starting off the day with reading your comments...the magical pen herself.I love the fact that everytime you do not forget to comment.

Aww Sam, you're so sweet ❤️ I always try to remember to comment. It takes HOURS to brainstorm, write, and edit. Honestly, sometimes it's a little comment that makes us feel like all our hard work was worth it. Also, I love you story...it is so intriguing and such a fresh concept and it has me hooked! Can't wait to read more! 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Next chapter is going to be more of a Suvanilicious chapter...

Hurray!🥳

human packing especially with dead bodies is a juvenile attempt which is going to  give them a clue that the network is trying to expand .Drugs are generally carried by humans in themselves and they are called mules..

Your fanfic is a fascinating story and also very informative!👍🏼

Thank you my angel for your lovely comments!!

Awww... thanks for the lovely compliment but your work deserves it all!😳

@bold

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

You are one of my angel anyways and the fact that your comments suggest that you have gone through the details in my story ...loads of love for the same

Thank you

I always comment on FF/OS by mentioning highlights 

Your FF is amazing

Loving the details 👍🏼

@bold pink❤️🤗

sambag thumbnail

Chap-7 Intimate encounters

Suman was not keeping very well since morning as the body pain and a light fever from all that drenching in the heavy rain and the injuries. A crocin had helped her feel better but this gory site had left her stomach churning and she kept throwing up . She did not have lunch and the fact that she was at the wrong time of the month did not help her either. Shravan quickly rushed back to the car and tried driving as fast as he could so Suman could get some stench free fresh air but the potholed roads did not help him much. As they reached the main highway,Suman asked Sharvan,

Suman: Can Irequest you something?

Shravan :Anything tell me ..

Suman : Can you go home hiring an auto or something . I know its rude of me to say so but please don’t ask me the reason.

Shravan :Suman you are not feeling well and its so unchivalrous of me to leave you here inspite of having a bleeding palm, to drive on your own. Forget about unchivalrous, I am not doing it.

Suman: Have you decided to just say no to whatever I say

Suman was really losing her nerve with this man, why doesn’t he do just as she says, and she was hanging to the last thread before she knew she will shout at him to get off. They sat in the car arguing as vehicles whizzed past. The overhead street lamp kept flickering but provided enough light for Shravan to see that Suman was irritated with him but he was unable to fathom the reason as he was just trying to help. Suman stuck to the door as if he would attack her and Shravan just more confused and hurt.He looked top to bottom at Suman trying to scrutinize what was wrong when he noticed the car seat. It had red stains on it. Initially he thought her palm was still bleeding but when he saw her trying to cover the stains with her palm, he realized what was wrong and he knew Suman was embarrassed. Shravan felt overwhelmed with the flood of emotions that went through him. It was something very intimate and Suman was not comfortable him seeing it but he had to show his character now and had to do what the situation warranted. This was natural to a woman and she had not been able to use any washroom during the entire ordeal while the men could happily go in a corner and relieve themselves. These were practical challenges a woman faces and being  in a job where most of them were men he had never imagined the scenario and the few women he had met in his short career given that his postings were at odd places, preferred to be cushioned in the confines of the police station. Only the women constables would accompany when required. She was the first one he had met who was on the field and leading from the front and he had nothing but loads of respect for her and nothing will change there. He just silently drove the car and Suman knew that he had seen and knew the reason for her dilemma.After a few kilometres he stopped at a hotel, spoke to the reception and came back to Suman and asked her to go and freshen up. As Suman rose from her seat his hands went around her waist and Suman figured that he tied his jacket around her waist.

Suman was back in sometime and saw Shravan puffing away with a cup of tea in his hand.She was starting to like this man who had shown his sensitive side today to her. Clad in a simple black denim with a round necked white t-shirt he looked broader and taller as his chest jutted out a little with every puff. Suman stood at a distance checking him out when Shravan turned and was left awestruck. In the last few days he had seen Suman only wearing formal trousers and shirt and he was not beginning to think if she wears something else even during her sleep.She had changed to the spare clothes she carried in her backpack and it was a simple maxi dress dark red in color with small black polka dots but she was a vision in it . Shravan knew he was falling fast and hard for this fiery super cop and he could spend hours just looking at her “Damn, why does she have to look so enticing”. He sighed and finally looked away as Suman made her way to the car. Shravan got back in and before he started the car he asked her if she was feeling ok. Suman nodded because she felt a little fuzzy as far as her thoughts were concerned as she had seen Shravan’s eyes darken as he had looked at her and that look gave her goose bumps. She just nodded and Shravan did something out of the blue as he put his hand around her as if he was going to hug her and then in the next moment she realized that he was pushing the levers next to the seat to push the seat down so Suman could lie down. As he lowered the seat and came up he was almost within kissable range of Suman’s face. Suman could feel his warm breaths fanning her face as he kept scanning every inch of her face. Suman could have drowned in those deep black orbs , the way they looked at her but at the moment she wanted to run her finger across the worry lines on his forehead, over his sharp cheek bones and down along his jaw till his thick plump lips.The thought of it made Suman blush and she turned her face a little as Shravanrealized his position and he slowly moved back.

He ran his hand through his dry and rough hair thinking of what happened moments ago. He had only intended to put her in a comfortable position so she could rest but when they had looked at each other , the world had stopped and he had taken his time to observe every contour of Suman’s face as if he wanted to etch every tissue, every fibre and every inch in his memory. Another few seconds and he would have probably kissed her pink, thin lips and he was sure she would have allowed him to do that as he had seen how she had looked at his lips too. He thanked his stars that he had managed to recover at the right moment else knowing Suman he knew it would have spoiled whatever they had progressed till now. That reminded him that there was this “Sorry” hanging between them which he wanted to do in style but he had to ensure that its not too late if he wants this whatever was between them to be explored. Suman on the other hand lay quietly having similar thoughts. She was not sure if she would have stopped Shravan if he would have kissed her then and there although she thought she might have repented later. What intrigued her was her own response and why was it this way for Shravan when she had guys who literally fell to her feet? Maybe that is why Shravan intrigued her, he was flirty yet brave, he was so childlike yet he was so sharp, he was so mean when he said those words yet he had such a nice caring side, he insist being with her yet gave her space, he steps in to help but doesn’t overwhelm. She was not sure if it was just a physical attraction or it was something more but she was just now too tired to think as sleep and tiredness engulfed her and with the cool winds blowing against herface as the car sped across the highway, she was soon asleep.

As the car stopped at a signal, Shravan turned to look at Suman who was still sleeping peacefully and saw that two strands of hair had escaped from her hair which now lay plaited on her front. He stretched out his hand to put the strands behind her ear when his fingertips touched her face and he realized that she had fever.”F%$k” he swore as he raised the speed and winded up the windows of the car. Soon he reached the location Sash had shared, it was a quaint nice and warm house as Shravan stepped out. It had a typical patio with a tulsi in the front with a lamp burning next to the sapling. He heard some metal sounds as the keys to the iron gates were opened and the front door of the house opened to reveal a short stout woman with short hair who came out. She had a warm smile on her face as she stretched out her hand and asked “ You are Shravan right” and once Shravan nodded , she said “Nice to meet you, I am Kaveri. Suman is all right?”.Shravan directed her to the car explaining that she had a mild fever and was asleep in the car. Kaveri immediately went to the passenger side and touched her forehead and then gently shook Suman to wake her up. Suman felt a little disoriented but on seeing Kaveri woke up and walked behind her into the house. Shravan wanted to know if she needs to be taken to a doctor to which Kaveri confirmed that her Father-in-law was a doctor and he would help her and no need to worry,if required she would force her to rest tomorrow. It was already pretty late and Shravan needed to go back, shower and get some food before he could hit the bed so he had politely declined Kaveri’s offer for a coffee and left. He drove the car towards the car wash as Suman’s profile disappeared inside the strong brick walls of the brightly painted house. It was pretty late in the night when Shravan managed to finish some light meal and hit the bed. He was in two minds whether to check on Suman but he had to ditch the idea thinking Suman must be resting.He checked out his messages, spoke to his Mom who he knew must be sitting next to the phone leaving all work for his call. It was almost an hour when his eyes started to drop when his phone beeped signalling a new message. He was about to keep it under the pillow when his face lit up on seeing the text “Did you manage to get some dinner “. He smiled and replied “Yes I did , how about u”. Immediately reply came “Yes I did, had a little soup and bread and had medicines”.

Shravan :Why are you still awake? You need some rest. Go to sleep and don’t bother if you are not well tomorrow I will manage with Rajesh.

Suman : No don’t worry I will be fine.Good Night

Shravan: GoodNight …………………Will wait for you

Shravan just could not stop himself from typing it because he knew is she does not turn up the next day, he is going to miss her. By now he has been used to seeing her face every day in the morning, the punctual that she was always. Not seeing a reply he started worrying if Suman was back to herSumo avatar again. He laughed that when he called her Sumo , yes she was exactly that. Before he could start twiddling his thumbs and shuffling his feet thinking if Suman was angry the phone beeped, and a smiley was returned much to Shravan’s relief.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update Sam!👍🏼

Shravan's care for Suman is written so beautifully, Suman too has started realising her feelings and thinks her first impression was wrong Your description makes all things beautiful! I can completely imagine the scenes

Can't wait to read the next part!⭐️

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail

Aww this was such a nice update, Sam. Loved to see this change in Shraan where is so sensitive and kind. Even, Suman is realizing that maybe she misjudged him at first sight. I love the way you write - describing all the details and emotions! Can't wait for the next update!

Really nice update. Very real and relatable 

sambag thumbnail

Chap 8 –Sorry always

Shravan did not find Suman at work when he entered the office the next day and Sash informed him that he had forced Suman to rest for a day before she got back to work. Suman hated most were such forced holidays when she has nothing to do but hover around her bed and her colleagues shared similar feelings. By noon she had put everybody on their toes with her questions, her theories and conclusions so during lunchtime everyone was starting to ignore her calls. Sash and his team were at lunch when Suman called again, and all gave a pleading look to Sash and he decided to take the call. He sternly told Suman to take rest and not disturb others at work. Suman could not ignore Sash so she had no choice but to obey his orders. Once she had disconnected all of them started rolling with laughter including Sash and Shravan as they realized that Sumanmust be itching to call but could not disobey Sash. Everybody had left as Shravan accompanied Sash for a puff when he mentioned to him that Suman was his and Subbu’s favourite because she was not like any other . All of us take this as a job but Suman puts her heart and soul into it and sometimes, she does take emotional decisions, but she is aware of her weakness and tries to work on it.Shravan figured out that Sash considered Suman like his family and is like a mentor to her.

It was late evening when Shravan finished his trip to the Greater Chennai Corporation to confirm that the next day they would demolish those ruined structures so that in future they could not be used for illegal activities. The only area where the evidences were found was kept sealed till the investigation was complete.He was hell tired and was about to hit the bed when he remembered that Suman had not called anybody since lunch post Sash gave her the warning. He wanted to hear her and see if she was fine and coming the next day. He called her and she did not pick up till he was about to give up when he heard her sigh as she picked up the call .

Shravan: Were you sleeping?

Suman : No

Shravan :Are you fine ?

Suman: Yes

Shravan :Are you going to come tomorrow ?

Suman : hmmm

Shravan did not know what more to ask as she was answering in mono syllables, he thought either she is angry or she is tired but thinking of their lunch convo he decided to try a little more.

Shravan: Don’t you want to know what happened at the GCC(Greater Chennai Corporation) office today?

Suman: Your wish if you want to tell me, I don’t want to interrupt your work. You are allbusy and I am the one disturbing you.

Shravan now understood she was hurt and he just did not know how to bring her out fromfeeling low, he was fine with a glaring Suman but not with an upset and low Suman. He tried to humour her a little.

Shravan : Actually there is a very rare occasion when you are not at work, that is what I learnt from your colleagues so apparently on those rare days Sash can puff as much ashe wants, Saheb can spent hours browsing matrimonial sites , Rajesh can talk to his multiple girlfriends as much as he wants.

Suman: Yes you all had fun at my expense but you did not mention what were you doing ?

Shravan smiled hearing Suman, at least she was better now and said “I was in my dream date with Katrina Kaif at least in my dreams”.

Suman laughed this time and Shravan smiled thinking how her smile must have stretched to her eyes and her face would have turned a little red and how the she must have tug the strands of her hair behind her ear as they would have fallen on her face while laughing. There was a silence when Shravan mentioned “ Go to sleep now, we have an early start tomorrow. I will pick up your car from the car wash and come down to Sash’s place and pick you up. Sharp at 8 am is it ok ?”

Suman : hmm…ok…………..Shravan…

Shravan :tell me…

Suman : Actually…I wanted to say thank you for …you know..the day before..u know

Shravan: Its ok Suman, I understood. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. It could have happened to any woman. Its just between you and me …now rest..Good Night

Suman: …..ok…GoodNight

Suman was expecting to talk probably a little more. She wanted to know so many things that happened at work. Last time she was on such a leave when she had a twisted knee it was Sash who she had tortured with her innumerable questions. She could not fathom why this time despite the fact that she was staying at Sash place she was more comfortable talking to Shravan..maybe because he was part of her team, maybe because their equation was different. Shravan noticed that the phone was not disconnected,and he could hear Suman sigh. Immediately he spoke “Suman”. Suman was about to disconnect when he heard Shravan calling out and she answered “hmmm”.

Shravan : I…I missed you today

Suman (witha blush and a smile ): Good Night

It was sharp 8 am when Shravan called Suman to inform that he was waiting. Although Kaveri insisted on breakfast, Suman was in a hurry as there were a lot of things to be done here before they shift for few months to Bangalore for the new assignment.Shravan was waiting at the corner of the road when Suman reached the end of the street. She saw him waiting outside the car looking handsome as usual in khaki trousers paired with a white t-shirt complete with a pair of sports shoes.Suman chided herself for checking out how handsome Shravan was looking but then thought he does look handsome and there is no denying of that fact. As if on cue , Shravan turned to look at Suman and smiled a bright wide one at that on seeing her. He felt glad Suman was back and in full spirits as she glided into the driver seat and plunged into details of the case. They had filed all the evidences from the site and their first stop is going to be the mortuary to checkon the post mortem outcome of the teens bodies followed by the demolition drive and finally to the archives in the police station and the newspaper office to search for clues. As they drove out on the streets of the city and turned overto the highway, Shravan asked Suman to stop the car. Suman was surprised and indicated why to which Shravan mentioned “Just 5minutes Suman , don’t worry I am not going to take a lot of your precious time . Please come with me “. Suman was curious but she complied and walked out of the car to stand on the side ofthe road as Shravan opened the backdoor of the car to reveal a fresh bouquet of yellow roses and white orchids and what he did next was beyond Suman’simagination. Shravan went down on his knees and handed her a card with a huge “IAM SORRY” written on it and then he said “Whenever I have demeaned you and hurt you , they don’t mean anything . The truth is I have with time started to respect you, adore you for the woman you are. As long as I am with you I will keep repenting what I have said to you. This sorry is just the beginning of my saying sorry which I will keep feeling and saying for all that I have said. Accept this little token as my journey of being sorry to you”. Suman was overwhelmed with what he did and she bent down to pull Shravan up and said “Shravan , this was not necessary , I know you did not mean it. I have seen how you have been in the last couple of days and I know who you are”. Shravan heard her voice quiver and eyes mist before she went ahead and gave a brief hug and said “Its ok Shravan , you need not say sorry , come let’s go we are getting late”. Shravan raised his hands to hold Suman and reciprocate the hug but Suman had detached herself by then but still Shravan was happy with Suman’s reaction and did a quick jump before he followed her to the car. He then realized he was still carrying the flowers and he quickly ran up to Suman and said “ Are yaar Suman ,I sacrificed my sleep to get these flowers for you , please take them and respect my sleep”. Hearing this Suman laughed and took the flowers and said “ A little sacrifice you should do right for a sorry “. Both drove away happy with the impending sorry behind them as they looked forward to new turns and twists intheir journey ahead

alina.b thumbnail

Awww Sam this was such a cute update!! I loved their convo - I like the gradual positive change in their relationship...they both missed each other! The last part with Shravan's apology and flowers had my heart! Even Suman is melting seeing his efforts but she is still trying to stay away. This chapter made my day! Can't wait for the next update.