Poll

Who is the numero uno right now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I still think Salman has more pan-Indian popularity despite the under-performance of Dabangg 3. Akshay's films generally have better content than Salman's, and he is a marginally better actor, so he is more accepted in the metros.

But Salman is the only one who can make a Bharat reach 200 crores. That film had nothing going for it, it was neither massy nor classy, in fact it was more like a badly-made documentary with songs.

Vote and comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I still think Salman has more pan-Indian popularity despite the under-performance of Dabangg 3. Akshay's films generally have better content than Salman's, and he is a marginally better actor, so he is more accepted in the metros.

But Salman is the only one who can make a Bharat reach 200 crores. That film had nothing going for it, it was neither massy nor classy, in fact it was more like a badly-made documentary with songs.

Vote and comment.

That he shifted from doing regular masala, in hope that he might get bigger grosser like Aamir's Big Ones getting with Content Label, unfortunately he never had it in him to go on a bigger scale.

Now that he has tried everything from Massy to do CONTENT Films, he still isn't getting bigger pan-India popularity.

Akshay Kumar in his long span of Career has not even given a Single HGOTY, only had 2 Blockbuster that too MASSY Films, can never match to Stardom & Heights of popularity Which Salman Khan has.

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Akshey is a legend ... Salman khan cant act ...he is atif aslam of actors

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

race3 opening pre-eid >>>>

akki whole career opening  barring 1 movie πŸ˜† cudnot beat it in producers figuresπŸ˜†

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unless akshay gives 30+ openings back to back  , it is salman 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Akshay Kumar πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Akshay is Salman lite πŸ₯Ί

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Akshay Kumar's films made more than 700 crore in 2019 πŸ‘πŸΌ, which, I think might be the highest amount ever in a year by an actor πŸ˜Ž