Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

It is not about mishti too, where was mishti, Kuch bhi improve nahi hua unki life mein 

I badly.want to ask her this...I am truly pissed off at solo Abir stans from the twitter..they only will write this things..and u know what this is the only place where mishbir r loved by all..there is no solo fans here..🤗🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hii everyone 

Aaj news Mili mujhe that Humare exams cancel Ho gaye hai so meri ab Sirf placement ki training chalegi

I am free now so I will update fantastic four today and parso Tera hone laga hoon 

Just wanted to ask you all ki aap mein se kisi ko problem to nahi hone waali na kuku scenes padhkar In my story as mujhe us baare mein bahut dms aaye hai after RS's post 

Kya problem ho sakthi hain...I don't have any problem.

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even i don't want to hype kuku but story hi aisi shuru ki thi Maine, have to write can't just cut out now that's why I am hesitant to post😒

Don't change what you have written. That will just spoil the story. It's your creative freedom. Those who want to read will read and let the others ignore it. No one can force/bully you to write anything. 

Post it Vaishu. I have been waiting to read it! ❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kendrix

ofcourse dr🤗..i'm waiting eagerly😳

b/n i updated nxt shot in my vignette series yaara..do check it out when u r free dr😛

Oh for sure 🤗

I will read and comment soon 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I badly.want to ask her this...I am truly pissed off at solo Abir stans from the twitter..they only will write this things..and u know what this is the only place where mishbir r loved by all..there is no solo fans here..🤗🤗

Exactly, abir and pooja huh

Thank god atleast yaha sab MishBir /rhesha fan hai, varna I would have lose my sanity 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Kya problem ho sakthi hain...I don't have any problem.

Thanks deepu 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Don't change what you have written. That will just spoil the story. It's your creative freedom. Those who want to read will read and let the others ignore it. No one can force/bully you to write anything. 

Post it Vaishu. I have been waiting to read it! ❤️

OK ashi, thanks for encouragement and support, updating soon 🤗

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

vaishu yaar i second ashi here..ur version of kuhu is likeable👍🏼..even i dont mind yaara..if u ask me dont change ur writeup dr..it may break the flow..if some1 has pbm with it ,let them ignore that part.. just my opinion dr🤗..baaki jaise tujhe teek laga yaara😛

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Then it's completely alright, Vaishu. That Kuhu is likeable. At least, I definitely don't mind. 🤗

ashiii....meine apna series update kar dhi😛..i want my return gift from you now😳

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ammu,

they have twitter fan club for Shaheer_Rhea FC where the admins are not ready to declare who they are? Reading the messages I suspect someone🤣...

Okay please you all should join them. They want cover, DP VM...which they will post in their page.