Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for the new thread 🎉🎉

Amazing write up uma👏

Can't thank you and jyoti enough for the efforts you guys make for this thread 🤗

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

hain?? Aisa kya?but lock down mein life busy kaha hai neighbours thoda gossip kar sakte hai abhi....

matlab sirf kuch ko hi khushi milegi baki speculation n aur inn twitter handles ke gol gol bato ke sahare guzare. Maze toh sabhi sidnaz fans ko milna chahiye unka bhi haq hai.😆

Gossip real world mein karte honge apne ghar mein ..u dont need to put all gossips on social media always bec neighbours may not b fans na 😆..And like i said few did spill the beans but went private in grps bec solos and shippers jumped on them..

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mumbai mein noone bothers ke baju ke ghar mein kya chal raha hai ..but still there r fewwho hv spilled the beans here and there ,ones who stay near his building but they r all taken in private grps 😆..so only vip handles know the secrets 😆

In fact in mumbai people are not crazy for actors ( generally neighbors) , for them its daily thing.  I remember my mamaji used to stay in the building where Alvira ( salman khan's sister) used to stay. Me and my sister,  jumped up and down out of excitement when we saw salman khan & family. My Mamaji was so embarrassed, told us not to do such type of thing ever again. Aisa building wale behave nahi karte hai.🤔

Edited by mayu1982 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

I'm surprised! Shehnaaz is stubborn and apne Marzi k Malik . .. she does whatever please her. She has never listen to Sidharth in bb house and now outside she's behaving like savitri ? 😆🤣

Nah! I'm not buying it. 

https://twitter.com/Nightma21084552/status/1257595439357947904?s=19

This is definitely drama .. Shehnaz is very stubborn.. Sid cannot control or maker do what he wants .. but she can  sneakily control him

.. courtesy the numerous tik toks she is posting from some random locations.  every 2-3 days she must be going out to shoot .. endangering herself and others .,

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How many handles( insiders) are there ??

1. BB13
  2. Karan
  3. Didi
  4. New entry Nightma
  5. Ankita
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

In fact in mumbai people are not crazy for actors ( generally neighbors) , for them its daily thing.  I remember my mamaji used to stay in the building where Alvira ( salman khan's sister) used to stay. Me and my sister,  jumped up and down out of excitement when we saw salman khan & family. My Mamaji was so embarrassed, told us not to do such type of thing ever again. Aisa building wale behave nahi karte hai.🤔

Yes buildings where big celebrities stay , unke neighbours bhi bade hifi types hote hai and sochte hai we r no less, so why behave crazy seeing a celebrity ..thats how Mumbai ka high class areas like lokhandwala , goregaon , bandra , powai works ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

1. BB13
  2. Karan
  3. Didi
  4. New entry Nightma
  5. Ankita

Didi is no source..she gets news fm diff sources being a big handle ..same like aman ..

I dunno much about ankita either ..

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. BB13
  2. Karan
  3. Didi
  4. New entry Nightma
  5. Ankita

uss nightmare wale ne kya specifically kal kaha tha sana bhula dunga ka BTS degi yeah phir just insta post degi bola tha? Kyunki bohot fans started to believe him. But insta post bola hoga toh woh toh sana har roz deti hai toh yeah guess tum or main bhi kar sakte hai. like kal sana insta tiktok post karegi. Kya post karegi yeah koi bole  toh trustworthy hoga.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

This is definitely drama .. Shehnaz is very stubborn.. Sid cannot control or maker do what he wants .. but she can  sneakily control him

.. courtesy the numerous tik toks she is posting from some random locations.  every 2-3 days she must be going out to shoot .. endangering herself and others .,

They r shot all in 2-3 days only ..u can notice red nailpaints in quite a few tik toks ..those r done same day ..And with ripped jeans another day ..also last tik tok she posted was wearing a top ..latest dance one she just removed that top ..so multiple ones r done in one single day ..she is not going out daily ..

About controlling ..i think everyone changes when they get into a relationship ..did we ever see sid cook or sweep ..but he made a video on cooking and sweeping ..same fr sana , she is in a relation now and the change we hv already seen in msk where she dint even let any guy hold her hand , she was very reserved there bec she knows sid dont like it ..

I wont call this controlling ..its just getting into a relationship where both r adjusting to each other's likes and dislikes ..

These days we hv too much of fake feminist chant by pseudo intellects on twitter about how its all cool fr a girl to b independent and dominating in a relationship even if that comes at the cost of leaving the guy ..I dont agree with the concept fully being a married woman myself ..If I expect my husband to pamper me or cook fr me or do household work fr me then in return i will also give him equal submission ..Thats how every relationship should b ..That does not really take away my individuality or independence ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

1. BB13
  2. Karan
  3. Didi
  4. New entry Nightma
  5. Ankita

arey u forgot fifafooz... naak kata di aunty ki and shudh uncle .. both of them have good relations with ladka ladki family .. 

bb13 is the only guy who is some how connected to both of them .. rest are just tukke baaz .. 

more so this new nightmare ( pakhandi )