Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Whatever they do? Lol.. they don't do anything.. that's the whole problem😆 ab Sana ki family ki problem khatan hogayi? Wouldn't they he more hurt to see her being linked with Kaushal? No one asked then to confirm they are living together but there was absolutely no reason to go out of their way to prove otherwise.. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jayasharma25

Thank you for being the teeny tiny ray of positivity...past few threads it seems that whatever Sid-Sana do is wrong.
We will never know what is the rationale behind their decisions but my suspicion is the family hesitation for live in esp. Sana’s side. We cannot compare Ralia with them as Sana’s family is from Pind and may not be very comfortable with this live in being discussed on every social media platform...hence trying to divert.
Fans on every live be it Baaz’s or Sana’s dad ask the same question... maybe they want to do things official when their families are around... Sana has not met her family for months...how can we expect them to be official or own the Sidnaaz tag just for fan hype...

Well the thing is SidNaaz hv literally shared bed and cuddled on national tv in a reality show which families hv watched already ..so that excuse is silly ..

And here noone is sidnaaz enemy ..we all r fans and dont want their hype to reduce ..once the hype is gone then nothing works and as fans we r only showing our concerns ..ab snit ki tarah , woh bhi band kar de and just go awwe omg on tik toks ?? 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I repeat, Shahrukh fans recently trending for MHN completing some years or whatever.. how is that wrong? People cannot mope around.. things are depressing as it is.. why make things worse for people in lockdown by expecting them not to have fun

And anyways.  It's the fans who trend.. celebs have nothing to do with it.. celebs are not judged because their fans trended for so and so thing

Okay.. first thing compare MHN success trend with SidSatOffNahiTha trend..Are they same?

Secondly.. see from the pov of a Non Fan who hasn't watched Sidnaaz in BB..  They will judge celebrity first than fans.... Vaise bhi BB's atrangi trends this year has been judged enough by many..(ofcourse nothing wrong in them)

Hence that's why bhula dunga success trends were 👍🏼..But faltu trending usually diminishes value of trending and I know Sidnaaz fans do not do this intentionally but I am assuming this was one of the trend after which sidnaaz really stopped Sidnaaz content totally! Location change etc all started happening with that..

I have said time and again Sidnaaz are very lucky to have such dedicated and huge fandom but I think i can understand their POV and helplessness too..

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

😆😆 

Ungrateful soul! If Sidharth has not saved her, she will be watching and tweeting for bb13 on 2nd week itself. 

That rose task right ? I didn’t understand it. Why Asim also gave rose to Arti? She was already saved when sid gave her. If Asim gave to sana then she would have got saved right? Am I right? I think I didn’t understand task .

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

I guess that's where good pr and experience helps, which both Ranbir and Alia have..While for both Sidharth and shehnaaz its their first public yet unofficial relationship...

But one more thing is they didn't got trended for anything like sidnaaz could.. Trending in between serious issues leaves really awkward taste. 

That is i think is the major mistake from our side, that we are paying for and the downfall started... and Sidnaaz's Idiotic pr worsened the situation..

Honestly even I feel they should have continued to give lives or updates from sids house ..I feel if they don’t want to confirm their relationship it’s fine but why go out of the way to show we are not together when they very well know everyone will make it out ...

I feel they are new to such craze and and such craze which is compared to Bollywood couples is rare ,sid was as if not good with pr tactics and I feel shehnaaz being new to all this is just agreeing what everyone else is saying her to do ...this is the reason they couldn’t get it how important pr is ..and honestly speaking somewhere I feel though they are a craze but yet they have not reached levels like ralia or deepveer who could afford or have contacts for that level pr...maybe they need proper guidance....who knows how this hiring pr system works in industry 

Once Hina Khan only told that there is a divide between films and tv...she did say people don’t see tv stars above film stars ....even for costumes many designers have said we provide costumes only to film actors and not tv....so I feel even this would be existing for other departments..

It would have been possible that they couldn’t get the right people for their pr 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Whatever they do? Lol.. they don't do anything.. that's the whole problem😆 ab Sana ki family ki problem khatan hogayi? Wouldn't they he more hurt to see her being linked with Kaushal? No one asked then to confirm they are living together but there was absolutely no reason to go out of their way to prove otherwise.. 

Ulta the move gave rise to knit and smit which must b even worse fr their families 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasharma25

Thank you for being the teeny tiny ray of positivity...past few threads it seems that whatever Sid-Sana do is wrong.
We will never know what is the rationale behind their decisions but my suspicion is the family hesitation for live in esp. Sana’s side. We cannot compare Ralia with them as Sana’s family is from Pind and may not be very comfortable with this live in being discussed on every social media platform...hence trying to divert.
Fans on every live be it Baaz’s or Sana’s dad ask the same question... maybe they want to do things official when their families are around... Sana has not met her family for months...how can we expect them to be official or own the Sidnaaz tag just for fan hype...

what exactly are they doing? If we can be enlightened pls!  And why is this thread being run even after BB ending after 75 days?  I m sure we all are here for content and we would love to see them onscreen too along with offscreen ! I m sure we all are not here to re-review BB or just chant their names and fans will expect more when there is no project and they are still new! We are here to criticise them too if they are doing something wrong and unfortunately our complain is they are doing nothing 

jayasharma25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sana’s father came in live to clarify that she went to managers house for work and also his sister was a fan... the rationale could have been that no one would know Kaushal’s  house hence safe to use

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

I have not said this before but now I gonna say it after watching her video. She has this weird behavior of moving / shaking her body which is very abnormal. This is a Parkinson symptoms. She has been doing it in BB continuously which is so disturbing to watch. Some moves their legs / hands when they are tense and that is completely normal bcs it's a reaction but with Aarti, she moves continuously even when she does nothing like in this video.