Lol that chest should tell anyone in 1 sec that its photoshop.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Is this a movie scene?or some ad?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZMg3uJNsS/?igshid=1rrlq57wiubk6
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol that chest should tell anyone in 1 sec that its photoshop.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Is this a movie scene?or some ad?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZMg3uJNsS/?igshid=1rrlq57wiubk6
Why is this funny that everyone is sharing it? I think you are the 3rd person to share it here on CC. Some Tiktok dance all teenagers are doing on some music. Whats that music?
Originally posted by: FS2BR3JHJC6J2TUE
I want to rewatch The Namesake but I cant find it anywhere.. can anyone help.
Dino and bips made such a beautiful couple.
Bips and john bhi, he dropped her like hot potato right? 🤢
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Dino and bips made such a beautiful couple.
Bips and john bhi, he dropped her like hot potato right? 🤢
I’ve also heard from someone who is related to someone who knows John () that his marriage with Priya isn’t real. They’re legally married but there’s no love between them (apparently never has been). More of a marriage of convenience 😳
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Why is this funny that everyone is sharing it? I think you are the 3rd person to share it here on CC. Some Tiktok dance all teenagers are doing on some music. Whats that music?
I think this is the song .
I didnt realize this actor from Shakti is the child actor from Balika vadhu..
No idea bout the movie ..or song..so still not getting why its funny.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0