Bollywood CC #42- Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

GV3PRY4EGDAPNCYC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Lol that chest should tell anyone in 1 sec that its photoshop.



GV3PRY4EGDAPNCYC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Why is this funny that everyone is sharing it? I think you are the 3rd person to share it here on CC. Some Tiktok dance all teenagers are doing on some music. Whats that music?


62YUYN6ANE4ZHWIM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FS2BR3JHJC6J2TUE

I want to rewatch The Namesake but I cant find it anywhere.. can anyone help.


https://einthusan.tv/movie/watch/2393/?lang=hindi

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Dino and bips made such a beautiful couple.

Bips and john bhi, he dropped her like hot potato right? 🤢

62YUYN6ANE4ZHWIM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Dino and bips made such a beautiful couple.

Bips and john bhi, he dropped her like hot potato right? 🤢


I’ve also heard from someone who is related to someone who knows John () that his marriage with Priya isn’t real. They’re legally married but there’s no love between them (apparently never has been). More of a marriage of convenience 😳


FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Why is this funny that everyone is sharing it? I think you are the 3rd person to share it here on CC. Some Tiktok dance all teenagers are doing on some music. Whats that music?


I think this is the song .

https://youtu.be/_LLHUQQ9cmM

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago
GV3PRY4EGDAPNCYC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I didnt realize this actor from Shakti is the child actor from Balika vadhu..


https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hpLyRpG0b/

GV3PRY4EGDAPNCYC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I think this is the song .



No idea bout the movie ..or song..so still not getting why its funny.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
First Plasma Therapy Experiment on Covid-19 Patient in Mumbai Successful: Maha Health Minister

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".