![]()
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
P- Aap phirse veg momo laye... Chicken momo khana chahti thi main. I told you to bring chicken Momo...but aap hai ki...
R- Aap theek toh hai na? Pehle toh dhaniya, pudina aur methi Ko lekar aise nakhre dikhati thi...ab momo...
P- Correction. Momo- golgappe and jalebi...
R- Accha. I will bring them tomorrow.
P- Phir bhi, I hate you.
* Waterworks
R- Shaadi karke phas gya yaar! Now I have to look for a book on 'How to Read your Wife's Thoughts' and ' 100 ways to manao wifey'.
Oh Haan, Mehra hai...
Dials Mehra.
Haan, Mehra... Suno yeh books mile toh laana.
Mehra thinks, ' yeh kahaan phass gya main. '
Pulao...  😆
Bakwas likha hai...😵
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Shruti's most favorite ones these are
![]()