to be frank ofc queen is his. 8yrs and counting 😎 on top of it, only legal shaadi mind you 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
to be frank ofc queen is his. 8yrs and counting 😎 on top of it, only legal shaadi mind you 😈
and even in that two months or 1.5months of "separation" she was STILL THE QUEEN as she hadn't signed the divorce papers. 🤷♀️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The impact despite no promotion, no forced glorification, and less screen time. I must also add the break. 😆
Divine intervention you see.
Maine maggi with alloo cheese shots khaya 😋 for snacks.
Now I am doubtful about dinner 🥺
Prerna ko maggi bana na ata hai? 🤔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Maine maggi with alloo cheese shots khaya 😋 for snacks.
Now I am doubtful about dinner 🥺



![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Iss aurat se shaadi karke kaha phas gaya