Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
mango ke itne varieties hote hai
Ur too naive, and its in a nice way. Not those conniving people who pretend to be naive and take people for a ride.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
mango ke itne varieties hote hai
Ur too naive, and its in a nice way. Not those conniving people who pretend to be naive and take people for a ride.
This one looks so easy
I like langda and whatever local I get.
I like himsagar. The sweetest queen.😳
Alphonso, chusa , langda, Dasheri all are amazing. Indian mangoes are the best. Ppl should have American mangoes to realize how good Indian mangoes are.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Galti se bhi hota hai maine pata nahi kitno ka profile visit Kiya galti se😆
Can we still check who visited our profile in this updated IF?
Except Dasehri, Langda and Chausa I haven't heard other varieties names. May be local names are different.
My favourite is Dasehri.
yes we can still check.go to buddy list then click on the last tab it will say profile visitors below your DPCan we still check who visited our profile in this updated IF?
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
yes we can still check.
Thanks. I just checked myself. 😊
Yeh din pe din pakau hota ja raha hai.
https://twitter.com/GabbbarSingh/status/1253951370064871424?s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0