Bollywood CC #42- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I like langda and whatever local I get.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Sure u can, masala bhi dekh lo kya kya hain ghar mein..sab na ho toh bhi chalega.


Thanks i think i m gonna try this one fr lunch tomorrow.. masale lag bhag sab hai..

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


raw yess, sometimes we add a little salt and red chilli powder, it tastes so good and tangy

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti


raw yess, sometimes we add a little salt and red chilli powder, it tastes so good and tangy


Sometimes? It should be always.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_aKAaHDC2p/?igshid=1car7rtzz7c2o

Huh 🤔 ? I thought he was dating Saoirse 😆 .

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".