Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I like langda and whatever local I get.
Sure u can, masala bhi dekh lo kya kya hain ghar mein..sab na ho toh bhi chalega.
Thanks i think i m gonna try this one fr lunch tomorrow.. masale lag bhag sab hai..
raw yess, sometimes we add a little salt and red chilli powder, it tastes so good and tangy
mango ke itne varieties hote hai
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
raw yess, sometimes we add a little salt and red chilli powder, it tastes so good and tangy
Sometimes? It should be always.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_aKAaHDC2p/?igshid=1car7rtzz7c2o
Huh 🤔 ? I thought he was dating Saoirse 😆 .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0