Ronakshi Drabble: Gone but not forgotten.

Nonameforme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her eyes, ah, they melted his heart. Her glossy brown hair hanging down her shoulders gave him chills. The tattoo which he kissed with his rough lips was finely engraved with his identity, Rohit. That smooth slender neck arched as he nuzzled around it. Those milky white arms shivered as he ran his hands along them. Her waist danced as he firmly snaked it. Her fingers painted on nails and accessorised with the engagement ring held around his hands as he gave her sweet torture, something she absolutely loved. The feel of her lips against his, the kisses she showered on his face and hands and the feeling of her touch settled him in heaven. He craved for one hug. The same hug which had cured him on the days he bled the most. The same hug where love, support, comfort and warmth came together and engulfed him to peace.

"Rohit! Jaldi niche aao khaana taiyar hain!" Came the voice of his mother.

He immediately put the photo of Sona inside the box decorated with hearts and roses.

"Aaya mom!" He replied.

Before going, he looked at the box one more time. This box was filled with memories of Sona and him. It had all their photos together including their silly selfies which he printed out, all their valentine gifts, Sona's favourite song cassettes which she kept even though they did not work and of course that jacket. That red jacket.

"Rohit! Jaldi!" His mother called out again. He had to go now. He would go but would only eat bread. Again. That's what he did everyday, today was no different. He kept the box under the bed so nobody could find it and went down.

He had been living like a zombie lately. No smile except when he saw those pictures. He didn't eat properly. Black circles under his eyes were visible due to lack of sleep. He went to the hospital but would not be as interactive. He didn't engage with the Sippy Family. He was dead, but alive. Everybody knew why but they didn't dare ask him.

It had been 2 years since Sona's death, but Rohit was not over it.

He was still a sucker for her.

A goddamn sucker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonameforme thumbnail

I did not know what to term it so I just put it under drabble. Hope u liked it!

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Short yet beautifully expressed❤️

I accidentally opened this topic and since I did, I went on to read... The entire Christmas gift scene is so marvellously penned down☺️☺️ 

Oh god, these tragic ends are something my little heart can't bear😭😆 Reading about Sona's death just increased my heart rate😒 I'm just so attached to RoNakshi❤️ Can't think of them depressed and gloomy...

But, wonderful piece of work👏👍🏼

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Short and beautiful OS on Ronakshi 👍🏼

Nonameforme thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Short yet beautifully expressed❤️

I accidentally opened this topic and since I did, I went on to read... The entire Christmas gift scene is so marvellously penned down☺️☺️ 

Oh god, these tragic ends are something my little heart can't bear😭😆 Reading about Sona's death just increased my heart rate😒 I'm just so attached to RoNakshi❤️ Can't think of them depressed and gloomy...

But, wonderful piece of work👏👍🏼

Thanks. Glad you liked it

Nonameforme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Short and beautiful OS on Ronakshi 👍🏼

Thank you

Nonameforme thumbnail