Bollywood CC #42- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
India's first mobile virology lab which helps to diagnosis cov n prepare vaccine launched in hyderabad, india.the first mvrdL was developed by RCI d hyd based lab of drdo in consultation with d ESIC hospital in d city
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/evidence-suggests-covid-19-isn-t-sexually-transmitted/?article_id=730419


Evidence Suggests COVID-19 Isn’t Sexually Transmitted🤓


Good news you can have sex But.. maintain social distancing.😳

I wish it was only sexually transmitted so those of us practicing celibacy would be spared at least.


Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

What are options 2 and 3? I'm really curious now. Anybody here knows?

Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

What are options 2 and 3? I'm really curious now. Anybody here knows?

Sorry nevermind. Option 2 is a complete word: makabho needs to be joined to sada😆


That leaves me with 3. What is that option?

I'm guessing it's again spelling mistake for ran$$yan.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

So disappointed in Heechul, he is the only Suju member I liked 😵 . Sulli and Goo Hara dying had to do a lot to do with Korean men who sl*t-shamed them and left negative comments on their articles on regular basis. Male idols who have done way worse have gotten away with lot worse including his teammate Kangin .

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Humanoid Robots help doctors, healthcare staff by contact-less patient monitoring, disinfecting wards www.twitter.com/ani_digital/status/1253420084283891716
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Migrant couple stranded in tripura named their new born lockdown 😂
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".