Bollywood CC #42- Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
ICMR has given permission to a Bengaluru-based research team to carry out clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of convalescent plasma as a therapy to combat coronavirus
HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VOLYXMI5HNTDQONM

I love Schitt's Creek. It's so sad the show ended even though I stoped watching before Alexis and Ted breakup. Ever since I read the spoiler, I didn't feel the courage to continue. I shipped them so hard 😭


Another Schitt's Creek fan. Watch the show, its Season 5 ending is good. I haven't seen Season 6 yet.

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HaariBhai


Another Schitt's Creek fan. Watch the show, its Season 5 ending is good. I haven't seen Season 6 yet.


I've watched till S06E07... On hold currently...

7GX4IUJF4LTTU6SG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Have not seen this pic before, she is looking so pretty here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UzKLslQvP/?igshid=bf7fyxrusz0r

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Researchers at IIT Delhi Kusuma School of Biological Sciences (KSBS) have developed a detection assay for #COVID19 which has now been approved by ICMR. The assay has been validated at ICMR with a sensitivity&specificity of 100%: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/evidence-suggests-covid-19-isn-t-sexually-transmitted/?article_id=730419


Evidence Suggests COVID-19 Isn’t Sexually Transmitted🤓


Good news you can have sex But.. maintain social distancing.😳

Edited by Zeal17 - 6 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XINL74MJSBSVEZ3O

I don't know what kind of shows you are looking for. Here's some of my suggestions. I have watched these shows. I have enjoyed watching them.

  1. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
  2. On My Block
  3. Community
  4. One Day At A Time
  5. Fuller House
  6. Blackish

Or you can binge watch Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine, New Girl, Silicon Valley. These are fun shows. You can watch some clips or read synopsis to decide for yourself 🤗


Thanks for the suggestions crispsy....

I think i will binge on modern family and fuller house (i loved full house)

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".