Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: VOLYXMI5HNTDQONM
I love Schitt's Creek. It's so sad the show ended even though I stoped watching before Alexis and Ted breakup. Ever since I read the spoiler, I didn't feel the courage to continue. I shipped them so hard 😭
Another Schitt's Creek fan. Watch the show, its Season 5 ending is good. I haven't seen Season 6 yet.
Originally posted by: HaariBhai
Another Schitt's Creek fan. Watch the show, its Season 5 ending is good. I haven't seen Season 6 yet.
I've watched till S06E07... On hold currently...
Have not seen this pic before, she is looking so pretty here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UzKLslQvP/?igshid=bf7fyxrusz0r
Evidence Suggests COVID-19 Isn’t Sexually Transmitted🤓
Good news you can have sex But.. maintain social distancing.😳
Originally posted by: XINL74MJSBSVEZ3O
I don't know what kind of shows you are looking for. Here's some of my suggestions. I have watched these shows. I have enjoyed watching them.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- On My Block
- Community
- One Day At A Time
- Fuller House
- Blackish
Or you can binge watch Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine, New Girl, Silicon Valley. These are fun shows. You can watch some clips or read synopsis to decide for yourself 🤗
Thanks for the suggestions crispsy....
I think i will binge on modern family and fuller house (i loved full house)
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0