Bollywood CC #42- Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I loved Marvelous MRs Maisel Season 1 but I got bored in season 2 and dropped it off .

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I love Schitt's Creek. It's so sad the show ended even though I stoped watching before Alexis and Ted breakup. Ever since I read the spoiler, I didn't feel the courage to continue. I shipped them so hard 😭

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I never found any of her performances funny. Her dad was the only reason I sat through two seasons.

Seriously? For few minutes of her dad. 😆 Her dad is kind of a bummer.

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I loved Marvelous MRs Maisel Season 1 but I got bored in season 2 and dropped it off .

You probably got busy with BTS or some Kdrama 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo


Spill the tea here ☕️ Image



franco popcorn gh - The TV Watercooler

7GX4IUJF4LTTU6SG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".