Bollywood CC #42- Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

SDRK474KH6YVKPH7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Nimbu kithe hai? Haven't seen her in a while.


Shayd ab direct khush khabri ke sath aayegi 😆

SDRK474KH6YVKPH7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

I am too bored of schitts creek its not my taste

I don't know what kind of shows you are looking for. Here's some of my suggestions. I have watched these shows. I have enjoyed watching them.

  1. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
  2. On My Block
  3. Community
  4. One Day At A Time
  5. Fuller House
  6. Blackish

Or you can binge watch Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine, New Girl, Silicon Valley. These are fun shows. You can watch some clips or read synopsis to decide for yourself 🤗

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

The only thing I liked about Marvelous Mrs maisel was midge’s dad.

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: USLJ2B5YLAJF4F5E

What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

Image

DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

The only thing I liked about Marvelous Mrs maisel was midge’s dad.

I love Midge. Especially during her stand up performances. Phenomenal.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Five tigers and three lions at the Bronx zoo in New York have tested positive for #COVID19.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EJT4CNS4UNWQAIGX

I love Midge. Especially during her stand up performances. Phenomenal.

I never found any of her performances funny. Her dad was the only reason I sat through two seasons.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".