Bollywood CC #42- Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2YIVOY4WXKYW2KSQ


dnt know about the messenger


a feature called "off-facebook activity" we need to off this feature

Will I find this option in Settings in FB?

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Q7YUD2I5IBDPGVNY

whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉

Its been ages since I used that. Deactivated the account long agai😂.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

I am too bored of schitts creek its not my taste

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Nimbu kithe hai? Haven't seen her in a while.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Nimbu kithe hai? Haven't seen her in a while.


She commented on Bhai’s “Pyaar Karona” song thread 😆 .
7GX4IUJF4LTTU6SG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: R7SB3OYMQI3RRFVL


dnt know about the messenger


a feature called "off-facebook activity" we need to off this feature

How to do that?

FRIOEANHYV3AHRSI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

made shortbread 30mins back and finished half of the lot. continue with the food pics

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".