Bollywood CC #42- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

SDRK474KH6YVKPH7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉

4UJRC242CLQQUFD5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Lol...now being a mamma’s boy and wanting to marry a girl approved by her is considered a dark secret?🤔

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: E6OE6ZLLN325B7DB

whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉

I only use messenger app on my phone . Not sure if that tracks user activity too 🤔😅.

SDRK474KH6YVKPH7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I only use messenger app on my phone . Not sure if that tracks user activity too 🤔😅.


dnt know about the messenger


a feature called "off-facebook activity" we need to off this feature

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WIE5PWETRB6CDX4T

whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉

good that I stopped using Facebook long back😆
Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".