Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

As always😂😎😏 😉

🤣 This thread will run Avani . Century guarantee🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_94

Goverment is already fed up of corona don't give them one more corona to handle 🤣 and this corona have no medicine also 🤣

Yes , please  spare government from this coronas 🤣 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Imagine losing job during lockdown ? Anyone can lose mind then🤪 and outcome is this🤣

I did mention same in other thread .We need to understand this critical state of theirs🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

I never discussed scenes this deeply  only real fans who have watched each and every episodes clearly and carefully can do this.  I have to go back and watch scene now 

I think all are missing sexy couple .I know they were hot and were tough to be ignored and they had set screens on fire with their chemistry and acting and they are going to be missed but don't worry picture abhi baaki hai 😉😉

They were hottest ☺️  just eyelocks were 🔥🔥🔥

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

🤣 This thread will run Avani . Century guarantee🤣

They just discussed Neil pulling Mini on HS's charpaee scene while he was asleep ... Humari ash kitni asanskaari hai na aise scenes karti hai. 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I told you right they have secret crush love but poor souls are not able to tell it .we should actually feel pity for them.  🤪 what will they do now ?.🤣 they will go mad in love now .who will they survive .?

Please modi ji do something .🤣 Goverment please work on this .give poor souls reason to survive .🤪

Not crush but pure undying love 😳 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not crush but pure undying love 😳 

Oh ya 🤪 There is song ...ye bandhan toh pyaar ka bandhan hai 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I never discussed scenes this deeply  only real fans who have watched each and every episodes clearly and carefully can do this.  I have to go back and watch scene now 

I think all are missing sexy couple .I know they were hot and were tough to be ignored and they had set screens on fire with their chemistry and acting and they are going to be missed but don't worry picture abhi baaki hai 😉😉

They wanted more from this sexy couple but all their dreams are now shattered .💔  but I hope for their sanity makers get next season so at least jobless people job and sanity level remains safe 🤪

Krithzz thumbnail

Goverment is already fed up of corona don't give them one more corona to handle 🤣 and this corona have no medicine also 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Krithzz thumbnail

I did mention same in other thread .We need to understand this critical state of theirs🤣

Yeah.. lockdown and to top it their favorites show is off air . You are right .we need to sympathize 💔😭

I hope makers ,channel realise this and gave them a chance to live life again