Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Ek hi fun ka tareeka hai aj kal, you snatch away that as well.. Fine😒

All of this drama is no excuse to hide from the real truth, young lady. You miss Rameera! 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I think fun is ok but the members seriously responding and explaining to non members isn’t ðŸ˜†

Right Uma? You cannot stop us from taking phirki please 🤣

No.... No phirkis.  Response of any kind is encouragement for some. A rule is a rule is a rule is a rule. Boring ðŸ¤“🤢, but unavoidable. So, pretty please. No phirkis either ðŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

All of this drama is no excuse to hide from the real truth, young lady. You miss Rameera! 

Rameera was stress buster ðŸ¤£

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

No.... No phirkis.  Response of any kind is encouragement for some. A rule is a rule is a rule is a rule. Boring ðŸ¤“🤢, but unavoidable. So, pretty please. No phirkis either ðŸ˜†

cheating is allowed ðŸ¤£

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have u all seen Sana house of Punjab...it's so big and so many rooms..but never seen Sana or baaz bragging about it...in fact seen them talking about their house...saare baarati can be accomodated... saying this coz I feel their marriage will take place in Punjab and reception in Mumbai

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh trust me I dosmiley19 She was the flavor we did not know we needsmiley36

On a serious note, fine.. I will abide by your boring rule, you boring and ruthless adminsmiley7smiley36

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hav123

Wendy even I feel the same ..slowly slowly the craze will come down and new people will be added and some old ones would stop being so active ...but that’s why I fear not that time passes and we may become less active and our interactions will be very less ..but don’t forget your word you need to share before we completely go different paths as time moves ....infact I fear that it’s not too late for the right time 

Ofcourse...

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Have u all seen Sana house of Punjab...it's so big and so many rooms..but never seen Sana or baaz bragging about it...in fact seen them talking about their house...saare baarati can be accomodated... saying this coz I feel their marriage will take place in Punjab and reception in Mumbai

I haven’t! Where can I watch it?