-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/RehannaBlueRain/status/1243578397969825794?s=19

Oneshot on Abir painting Mishti nude...or trying to anyway;)

Look forward to hearing your views! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If Twitter is not accessible: 

Abir tries his very hardest to paint his wife, but gets a little distracted.

"Abir" her brows waggled, "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls" lying nude atop a velvet sheet that tickled her skin wasn't something she ever expected to do, but marrying an artist changed all of that. 

Smiling slyly, he began to pencil in her form.

Huffing loudly, she turned her head away from his befuddled gaze. "You're meant to say I don't have any French girls" unlike the first line, this one was never said in Titanic, but what could she do? Her husband was charming, handsome and ever so mature, it was easy to get jealous when she thought of all the women he could have if he wanted.

Stepping out from the canvas, he twisted an imaginary moustache above his upper lip "Mademoiselle, you are the only French girl I have my eyes on, allow me" he stopped her hand before she could cover herself, his hand instead grabbed at the sheet, silking it atop her thigh while he dropped it atop her. Kneeling before her, he swiped the paintbrush down her throat, irises darkening with each tilt of her head backwards. 

"You're meant to paint the canvas, not me" she giggled, a heavy sigh escaping her parted lips. 

Putting on a French accent again, he cleared his throat "But how can I ignore such a magnificent piece of art when she sits before me so wonton?" Taking his beloved to the land of love had been a dream for years now, so when he'd finally gotten the window open so the backdrop behind her heated body was the Eiffel Tower, he couldn't help but yearn to draw out his desires as he drew her.

"Stop being charming" she shoved at his shoulder playfully. It always started like this, she'd pose as he asked but rather than paint her as he promised, he preferred to colour her body in shades of red that surfaced from beneath when his touch made her heart race and her blood pool.

"Impossible" Abir groaned, fingers crawling from her ankle to her knee and back down again. 

"Naughty" Mishti wrapped her small fingers around his wrist to stop his journey. "Paint".

Stroking her cheek with his knuckles, he winked "I am" gesturing to the mirror, he kissed her quickly, chuckling at the darker tone spreading across her face.

"Not fair" she pouted. 

"Make it fair then" he enjoyed teasing her like nothing else, their relationship had begun with provoking each other and that hadn't changed, just how they provoked each other had.

Grazing her teeth up his jaw, she ran her fingers across his stubbled cheek "Like this" nuzzling her face into his throat, her nose lined his Adam's apple, "Or like this?" 

Exhaling, his eyes shut tightly "Any of those". He so often got lost in his wife, sometimes it was in her voice, others in her touch. Whatever magic she'd done on him had no cure, but for that he was grateful- he wouldn't have it any other way.

The very second his hands reached for her, she jumped up with the blanket wrapped around her, elbows beneath her arms and glossy raven hair tickling her shoulders as she stepped back and giggled melodiously.

"Hmph, no fair, Wifey" he shook his index finger as he rose to his feet. "That's not how we do things around here" but it was and he loved it because he loved her. Lunging for her, his chin rested atop the crook of her neck when he lifted her so her feet spun in a dizzying circle "Come here, you". 

"Abir" she squealed, pushing at his hands that had found her ticklish spots. Throwing her head back, her hair drove its way down his spine with each rise of her feet as she twirled from right to left to escape his invading fingers. Breathless, she fell forward, saved by his muscular arm that held her up "No more, please" she begged, laughing at his antics in a breathy huff.

"You know what you have to do" he whispered huskily.

Turning, her hands cupped his face, lips moving softly against his so her moans drowned in his throat only to echo back to hers when she bit down on his bottom lip for better access. Pulling him into her, Mishti gasped when his hand delved beneath her body so her legs could wrap around his waist. 

"Bed?" 

"Bed" she nodded eagerly. 

#COMPLETE 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WOW!

This. Was. HOT!!

Should not have read this during work hours ☺️☺️

Their teasing was so on point uff uff!!!