Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aisa to nahi they will forget Rhea like they forget Purab disha and their kid 

Lol today I realized Naina/rhea was the Naina baseer from splitsvilla show ðŸ˜† and Krishna came from Roadies. Sab mtv se arhe hai ajkal.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

I am more annoyed at Maya than I've ever been at Aliya or Rhea :3 atleast Rhea took her time in realizing her feelings for ranbir. Ranbir says a few good words randomly and she believes them like a fool and decides she is in love with him and warns Prachi?

Maya's dad seemed scary. Definitely Prachi kidnapping or prachi being hurt is gonna come up and they'll get to face the wrath of ranbir.

Also loved Prachi-aryan's interaction in the precap even tho it's short. They should have more scenes together

Maya is a superficial person. With her, it's about looks and money and honeyed words. So, she fall for his charm like a ton of bricks. I don't believe her when she acted hurt. may be she is planning to get rid of Prachi. Also, yes, her dad is dangerous. When he comes to know about this , he will definitely try to harm prachi for daring to 'hurt' his daughter. I would love to see them facing Ranbir's wrath though. 

I have always loved Prachi and Aryan, more than Rhea and Aryan, Prachi and Aryan look like true bro and sis. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Aisa to nahi they will forget Rhea like they forget Purab disha and their kid 

Lol today I realized Naina/rhea was the Naina baseer from splitsvilla show ðŸ˜† and Krishna came from Roadies. Sab mtv se arhe hai ajkal.

Probably not. It will be too weird then. After showing Rhea in all the promos as the 'haddi' between Pranbir, suddenly vanishing her without trace will be a little too weird. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

But 

They are too young to get married

Ranbir 21 hoga

Prachi 20 ya 21

I mean

Abhi life and career and bahut kuch hai

Why so soon

Actually, for EK anything is possible and a couple is not too young to get married for her. And since they have crossed the legal age. So, let's see. 

Actually if they atleast get engaged, it will be really good. Then no place for Rhea in Ranbir's life. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Actually, for EK anything is possible and a couple is not too young to get married for her. And since they have crossed the legal age. So, let's see. 

Actually if they atleast get engaged, it will be really good. Then no place for Rhea in Ranbir's life. 

I have a bad feeling about this actually. I feel like once Rhea comes back pallavi will remember that Rhea loves ranbir and try and explain to her about pranbir. And Rhea and Aliya together will manipulate pallavi against Prachi to show that she is with them just for the money or something and make situations to show her in a bad light and make it look like Rhea is the best for Ranbir and he is getting manipulated and lured by prachi. By now,both Aliya and Rhea know that pallavi is the important and weakest Kohli to Target and manipulate

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Probably not. It will be too weird then. After showing Rhea in all the promos as the 'haddi' between Pranbir, suddenly vanishing her without trace will be a little too weird. 

Yeah and abhigya separation will also not make sense and the entire Maya track and Ranbir falling for prachi in the first wouldn't make sense if they don't have rhea

anandhi007 thumbnail

Maya is a superficial person. With her, it's about looks and money and honeyed words. So, she fall for his charm like a ton of bricks. I don't believe her when she acted hurt. may be she is planning to get rid of Prachi. Also, yes, her dad is dangerous. When he comes to know about this , he will definitely try to harm prachi for daring to 'hurt' his daughter. I would love to see them facing Ranbir's wrath though. 

I have always loved Prachi and Aryan, more than Rhea and Aryan, Prachi and Aryan look like true bro and sis. 

Yeah I mean Maya didn't believe and still wanted to get engaged to ranbir knowing he is married,do you think she'll be hurt or back off just because she got to know pranbir are in love? But although she did tell her mother she doesn't want to marry ranbir :3

anandhi007 thumbnail

Good to see prachi continuing to make plans even after telling ranbir that she isn't gonna do anything hereafter in her house

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And 

She will be needed for twin revelation 

I mean twin has to be 2🤣