Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

One last thing before I force myself to sleep 😛

Was that Kunal's kurta from the shervani he was wearing earlier? Because that would make the whole seduction 10x hotter ☺️

I think it was   

Nice observation Sam. I was wondering where Kuhu got the sexy Kurta out of nowhere. 😆

NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Goddammit!!! Aaj Suraj kahaan se nikla tha?? The one day I should have woken up early to watch the episode and be on the AT, I sleep in!! Aaaaaah!!! Whhhyyyy???! I am always either late or early to the party😭

Before I start fangirling about the humma humma sequence, I just went through the spam on the last AT and I agree with everything. The only thing I was not really happy with is the jump cut we got after Kuhu said that Mishti got the ribbon cut from Parul. I was waiting to hear to hear what she says because of Abir and Kunal's reactions after the ad they put in between but meri kismat itni achhi kahaan?🤦🏻‍♀️

So happy to see everything back in order with Sam blowing our brains out with her analysis, all of us (main nahi thi but koi nahin) going crazy with trying to understand KuKu and Riya being excited about KuKu and posting gifs. Can I just say that the AT world started making sense again? Also, I am so glad that all our ATs till now have ended and started on great scenes and us being excited and that makes me super happy. Nazar naa lage hume. Big group hug at being pulled off from the metaphorical cliff🤗

I'm jumping on the inside!!! What did I just watch?🤤 Damn!! I had never expected to see a bed sequence. I was talking to kukufairyland on Insta yesterday and I had said that even if Kuhu was to seduce Kunal, we would see a shy and scared Kunal (based on what we saw during Holi) but I had never in my wildest imaginations expected to see this Kunal🤯🤯🤯. 

Ooooofff!! Maar hi daala inn dono ne to. Yahaan main Ritvik pe apna crush khatam karne ki koshish kar rahi hu and then I get a scene like this😵. Aise kaise khatam hoga??? 

Pihuuu !!! 🤗🤗

I missed you yesterday. I was about to PM you but thought you might not have watched the episode. I am in dreamland since yesterday.  

Awww your crush on Ritvik. smiley4 You are the cutest ❤️ But he was seriously looking so good in that song sequence. And a special mention to his silky & bouncy hair which was looking extra good yesterday 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Riya!! Was just re-watching the sequence and I realised that you edited out their dance on the bed and I just want to say: Thank you! It was hella weird!

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail

EDITED:  Editing my comment because as I don't want to discuss anything negative😃

Edited by Nikki_wanderer - 4 years ago
journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Riya!! Was just re-watching the sequence and I realised that you edited out their dance on the bed and I just want to say: Thank you! It was hella weird!

AHAHA so I'm NOT the only one who thought that the dance was weird and out of place!

journalgirl321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

I checked the #KuKu tag on twitter again this morning to see if there were any new GIFs. BIG mistake !! Now my mood has dampened because of the comments. Kaunse angle tha cheap that who song picturization? 😕 Things like this make me extremely grateful that we have this AT where we can discuss and admire KuKu freely. ❤️

I am off to watch KuKu scenes again to forget all this  ❤️☺️ 

Ignore, ignore, ignore, Nikki. *Edited* but the reality of the matter is, this kind of scene really only suits KuKu. Mishti is hella old school (not that it's a bad thing or anything), so you won't see her doing what Kuhu did today. 

And believe you me, I've NEVER seen cheap on ITV. 

Edited by YRHPK DT

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

AHAHA so I'm NOT the only one who thought that the dance was weird and out of place!

Really? You guys didn't like it? I actually like it. 😆 The way they were touching each other  during those dance steps was ☺️

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

Pihuuu !!! 🤗🤗

I missed you yesterday. I was about to PM you but thought you might not have watched the episode. I am in dreamland since yesterday.  

Awww your crush on Ritvik. smiley4 You are the cutest ❤️ But he was seriously looking so good in that song sequence. And a special mention to his silky & bouncy hair which was looking extra good yesterday 

Heyoo Nikki!!

You are the only one who misses me!🙆🏻‍♀️ Is there a call feature on IF because I was completely out when you all were messaging on the AT. I was in dreamland. The only difference is ki mai actually so rahi thi🤭

Arree yaar!! The problem with this crush is ki ye usual se lamba chal gaya hai. Over 6 months!! That's too long for me because once I am done obsessing over my crush, they usually go away but for some reason, this one is sticking around. 

Also, major problem is that ek to he is my age and he is an approachable celeb crush. My friend is friends with his friend. Too much friendship ho gayi ye to😝. So, he basically seems super approachable and I don't want to take lessons from Kuhu and take the lead and DM him or something stupid like that🙅🏻‍♀️.

NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Ignore, ignore, ignore, Nikki. MA fans are salty that they didn't get a scene, but the reality of the matter is, this kind of scene really only suits KuKu. Mishti is hella old school (not that it's a bad thing or anything), so you won't see her doing what Kuhu did today. 

But MA get these kinds of songs and scenes all the time. In fact, almost every week.  We got one first time in one year and after 270 episodes. And it was just 103 seconds, not even a 2 min sequence. *Edited*

Anyways !! I watched the song again and my mood is great once again  

Edited by YRHPK DT

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
journalgirl321 thumbnail

Heyoo Nikki!!

You are the only one who misses me!🙆🏻‍♀️ Is there a call feature on IF because I was completely out when you all were messaging on the AT. I was in dreamland. The only difference is ki mai actually so rahi thi🤭

Arree yaar!! The problem with this crush is ki ye usual se lamba chal gaya hai. Over 6 months!! That's too long for me because once I am done obsessing over my crush, they usually go away but for some reason, this one is sticking around. 

Also, major problem is that ek to he is my age and he is an approachable celeb crush. My friend is friends with his friend. Too much friendship ho gayi ye to😝. So, he basically seems super approachable and I don't want to take lessons from Kuhu and take the lead and DM him or something stupid like that🙅🏻‍♀️.

Ever since his entry in the red sports car, I knew that I'd end up eventually sticking around for Ritvik. Usually my interest fizzles out after 200 episodes or so of a show because I get bored of the ML/FL and the parallel is not interesting enough. But Ritvik is MORE than interesting 😳

Edited by journalgirl321 - 4 years ago