Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, I have come to realise that I possibly can't reply to 5 pages of posts individually so I'll try and do a super short version because I am running low on patience right now. Rather than replying to individual people like we usually do, I'll do a post wise reply.

@ToxicMonogamy: I completely agree that jealousy should be used as a plot device rather than using it to show possessive behaviour. Absolutely hate those kind of stories🤢. Also, I feel jealousy in either case would be cute and kind of work as a catalyst in their story. I mean we've kind of seen Kuhu be jealous when she thought Kunal was cheating on her but I really want to see a jealous Kunal but not a possessive Kunal. Never a possessive KuKu, even. Wouldn't be able to handle that. 

Wanted to bring in MA here. I had re-watched the Nishant track a few days back and they had dialogues like "Main kabhi maan hi nahi sakta ki Mishti mujhse pyaar nahi kar sakti" and Mishti (even Nishant) also had a similar one. I can't recall now but it gave me possessive lovers vibe which gave me the heebie-jeebies. That track was the only time this show made me cringe. Maybe that is why I like that KuKu are unsure about their love for each other and unsure if the other person even loves them because this doubt definitely can't change to possessive behaviour. Thank God for that!

@KunalTakingCareOfKuhu: The drabble was so cute!!! I loved it! Also, the thing I love the most is that we all collaborate really well. It becomes a combined idea and the end result is so unexpected.

@Clarity: That symbolism of the dream sequence was beautiful!!❤️

@A-K-M: I have to say I agree with Sam here. In case of Kunal, Abir and Meenu both seem to want him to do what they want and since they are always on opposing ends, Kunal end up paying the price. 

@Kuhu's looks: Oh yes!! I loved the black dream sequence dress too and the mehendi one too (actually all dresses during NishMish events)!! And I do think we get the best dresses for the shortest period of time. 

I do have a question that I don't think we've discussed yet. What do you guys think was the motivation for Kuhu's looks post leap?? Because the looks of other characters signified the growth in their story. What did Kuhu's looks signify???

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Btw, I remember thinking of this parallel when the second scene aired so I was psyched to see an edit that captured it earlier today! 

I absolutely love this parallel!! Dil ko itni thandak mili ye dekh kar.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

For the next AT I decided to narrate KuKu story through gifs and came across a fact that I am sure has been mentioned multiple times. But here it is again we get best KuKu scenes whenever Kunal wears blue.

1) Kuhu's I love you scene

2) Kuhu allergic reation scene

3) calendar/cupboard scene

4) cheek kiss scene

5) Humma sequence

6) The dori scene

Riya, Muh dikhaayi ka muhrat kab ka hai??😆

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Riya, Muh dikhaayi ka muhrat kab ka hai??😆

Hi Pihu, I was expecting you guys to go through the pages so soon. I need couple hours and then I will be on it.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

Hi Pihu, I was expecting you guys to go through the pages so soon. I need couple hours and then I will be on it.

Of course, gurl! Take your time!!💙

I'm going to use blue hearts from now on!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I do have a question that I don't think we've discussed yet. What do you guys think was the motivation for Kuhu's looks post leap?? Because the looks of other characters signified the growth in their story. What did Kuhu's looks signify???

So I think it was meant to signify her shedding the wife/bahu avatar which was supposed to be represented by the sarees, and taking up this cool, liberated businesswoman look. I think it missed the mark on two counts -- firstly, her sarees were super cool and trendy, plus the saree has had a huge renaissance in recent years, so nobody thinks it's unstylish to wear them, and second, with a few exceptions, her post-leap looks didn't really conform to a business casual aesthetic. For example, that yellow and blue outfit would look adorable at a beach vacation (with a nice, big straw hat), but it's not really a super practical choice for meeting with clients and vendors (that too in a tier 2 city?). 

What I find strange is that they absolutely nailed her office looks when she was working at Red Pear with Kunal. That stripey jumpsuit with the pink blazer, the maroon skirt with the white neck-tie top. I feel like in general, the wardrobe budget got cut after the leap because both Kuhu and Mishti's dailywear clothes became way more repetitive and played less of an active role in their characterisation. Even Kunal's blazers, though a little more funky were less well-fitted than his three piece suits, and then he has that never ending supply of the same casual jacket in different colours. 😆

That said, My favourite post-leap change would have to be Kunal's PJ sets. 🤣 They seriously make me giggle. 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think they wanted to give her a cool event manager look, with straight skirts & funky shirts or vice-versa but somehow it didnt click because she looked more like a craft teacher to me🤣

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

new AT created by ria:❤️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160238

see you all there🤗