Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so that collar pulling thing was☺️

Kunal came to the fore. He was just waiting for Kuhu to do something this big. Chokro just needs a push from biwi 😛 and he knows what to do *ahem ahem* ☺️

How can they be so cheesy and classy 😳

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

Glad this lifts your mood which was otherwise spoiled earlier😆

Yeah looking at all the positive posts on the AT made me feel a lot better 😀

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Meera 🤗

Wow! These look so great 😳 Sam was saying it was so difficult to capture as the scene moved fast but these guys are gems! This helps us deep dive 🤣

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One last thing before I force myself to sleep 😛

Was that Kunal's kurta from the shervani he was wearing earlier? Because that would make the whole seduction 10x hotter ☺️

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Goddammit!!! Aaj Suraj kahaan se nikla tha?? The one day I should have woken up early to watch the episode and be on the AT, I sleep in!! Aaaaaah!!! Whhhyyyy???! I am always either late or early to the party😭

Before I start fangirling about the humma humma sequence, I just went through the spam on the last AT and I agree with everything. The only thing I was not really happy with is the jump cut we got after Kuhu said that Mishti got the ribbon cut from Parul. I was waiting to hear to hear what she says because of Abir and Kunal's reactions after the ad they put in between but meri kismat itni achhi kahaan?🤦🏻‍♀️

So happy to see everything back in order with Sam blowing our brains out with her analysis, all of us (main nahi thi but koi nahin) going crazy with trying to understand KuKu and Riya being excited about KuKu and posting gifs. Can I just say that the AT world started making sense again? Also, I am so glad that all our ATs till now have ended and started on great scenes and us being excited and that makes me super happy. Nazar naa lage hume. Big group hug at being pulled off from the metaphorical cliff🤗

I'm jumping on the inside!!! What did I just watch?🤤 Damn!! I had never expected to see a bed sequence. I was talking to kukufairyland on Insta yesterday and I had said that even if Kuhu was to seduce Kunal, we would see a shy and scared Kunal (based on what we saw during Holi) but I had never in my wildest imaginations expected to see this Kunal🤯🤯🤯. 

Ooooofff!! Maar hi daala inn dono ne to. Yahaan main Ritvik pe apna crush khatam karne ki koshish kar rahi hu and then I get a scene like this😵. Aise kaise khatam hoga??? 

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Just saw Ritvik's story🤣. He so doesn't need anyone to hype him up. Ladka khud hi se itna impressed rehta hai🤪. By God, mujhe meri yaad dila di isne to. Abhi daant khaayi maine isi baat pe mummy se. Mai chhote se chhota kaam karti hu and apni taareef khud hi kar leti hu😂🤭.

aquaHP thumbnail

Sharing it here because Kaveri commented on his post and inka interaction to kabhi dekhne nahi milta aaj kal🙆🏻‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-G89WRFKxH/?igshid=otgj8myrc1bv

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Sharing it here because Kaveri commented on his post and inka interaction to kabhi dekhne nahi milta aaj kal🙆🏻‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-G89WRFKxH/?igshid=otgj8myrc1bv

tfs☺️

vaise kya interaction hua, if possible can you share what she commented🤪

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

tfs☺️

vaise kya interaction hua, if possible can you share what she commented🤪

Oh shit!! Maine to clickbait ki tarah share kiya tha😬

She said "awwww" and he hasn't replied yet. He usually replies to all his colleagues so let's see if he is going to reply here or become his shy self.

aquaHP thumbnail

This! This is why I like Kuhu more than other FLs because she doesn't play around. She is the one who takes the lead.

https://twitter.com/vaishpatel1/status/1242415658022944768?s=20