PreRish FF: DREAMS & DESIRES💔 Ch5pg5dt.30.3.20 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

She is critical💔. And to think that the baby has no one with her here in the Hospital is scary. Baby trying to wake up Prernasmiley19. He loved her but left her breaking her heart in one night. And now she ended up being Naveen's wife with a kid. She is critical and he doesn't know what to do, how to save her knowing all his money can't save her. The only good thing is that the baby comes to him and stays with him. 

Past, so he saved her from Naveen. She got a good impression on him. He is ambitious about his future, working hard while studying, has goals, and I feel these goals will come between them and their love. 

Nice update, please continue soon.

Beautiful introduction to the world of Rb- Prerna.smiley27 

Naveen seems like reverse cupid.

Update was so good

No doubt that I love the way you write any story.... But then again most of the time I get this heavy heart feeling while reading your updates.... Got that all throughout The Forbidden Love... Most of the time for Touch Me Now also.....Is there going to be any romance in this story in the future?? Is that baby Pre and RB's?? 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BMarking will be back after reading all the updates ....

Prerna is suffering so much, fighting her inner fears at night and facing her aunt and her taunts along with taking care of them and the house and earning for the family and studying. I pity her. 

I liked their second interaction. He helped her and also advised her to not feel sorry for what she desires. For the first time, someone cared about her preference.

The ending, he saved her, promised to never let her fall or hurt. But it looks like he did hurt her in the end.

Nice update. Please continue soon.

Another chapter revealing the very foundation of their relationship ❤️and also the last line giving the warning bell.💔 the chapter was amazing. RB is installing confidence in her. Would love when she will give back to her aunt.

a great update.  slowly their past is being revealed & it's both sweet and most likely bitter (judging from the last paragraph) as well. i have some theories but will keep them to myself... just in case.  i wonder what the nightmares are that P is suffering from. 

as always your PreRish couple is so much more better than the reel one. infact  i only picture P & RB as being played by the reel actors but imagine them as completely new characters... it's what makes them so enjoyable & unique in each of your stories.

I guess all these are flashbacks.... Prerna's past....it's so painful to read them.... And above all the last note you gave that was the hardest of all to digest.... Anyway.... The less said about Mohini here also the better I guess.... Typical vamp Maasi.... But loved PreRish college interaction.... His pro activeness in helping her out..... Her antics were really cute to read.... Nice to see them becoming friends.... A bit painful but nevertheless nice update....