Revealed: Launch Date of Sidharth & Shehnaz Music Video Bhula Dunga

Posted: 4 years ago

Revealed: Launch Date of Sidharth Shukla & Shehnaz Gill's Music Video 'Bhula Dunga'!

Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaz Gill are all set to star in the music video Bhula Dunga and the launch date of the same is out. Have a look!

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/revealed-launch-date-of-sidharth-shukla-shehnaz-gills-music-video-bhula-dunga_161579

😆

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

Wid the kind of preparations Sidnaazians are doing even before the release of the song.......it's going to be hit anyway. So no surprises der.

I heard the small clipping of the song dts on YouTube. Sounds gud though.....atleast the lines I heard.

On dt note Asimanshi song released today......and it's a much better song dn the previous one wid Jacqueline. It's actually a gud one by Neha kakkar. No idea whether it will be a hit or not........the video is just avg.....but the song itself is gud .

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Wid the kind of preparations Sidnaazians are doing even before the release of the song.......it's going to be hit anyway. So no surprises der.

I heard the small clipping of the song dts on YouTube. Sounds gud though.....atleast the lines I heard.

On dt note Asimanshi song released today......and it's a much better song dn the previous one wid Jacqueline. It's actually a gud one by Neha kakkar. No idea whether it will be a hit or not........the video is just avg.....but the song itself is gud .

Its alrdy hit trending on no.1 with lots of likes...alrdy beat Pahira video in likes ðŸ˜›

I have a fair amount of time to waste- thanks Coronavirus and instead of doing anything useful and productive,I decided to waste it on twitter😆 and people are going nuts hyping this yet to be released song and I understand music videos are important but at the end of the day it is just a music video😳

People take being fans too seriously . 

The Sidnaaz fans are not the only one's, surprisingly the petty and mean Sid fandom is also putting it's weight behind this finally giving credit to everyone involved in the song after trying to hog all the credit only for Sid.

I think it's SidNaaz fans who are hyping up the song more than Shukla fans.If this becomes hit they think it will open to more SidNaaz collaboration in future.

Shukla fans who have been with him all through these years don't really care who stars opposite him. They will watch it for him.

For SG this may be important because if this becomes a hit she will get more projects opposite Shukla and that means more exposure to non punjabi audience.

Don't think SG will change at all. She was making fun of HK yet again imitating her latest song on national Television. Her solo also released at about the same time as HK's but HK's song got almost double the views when compared with her sidewalk.

Originally posted by dahibhalle

The Sidnaaz fans are not the only one's, surprisingly the petty and mean Sid fandom is also putting it's weight behind this finally giving credit to everyone involved in the song after trying to hog all the credit only for Sid.

Ofcourse the solo fandoms will contribute hugely too. 

How can all credit be given to Sid😆. For me of the song or any song for dt purpose becomes a hit.......the first credit goes to the singer and rightly so. Den the video credits should go equally to Sid and Sana .

Originally posted by dahibhalle

I have a fair amount of time to waste- thanks Coronavirus and instead of doing anything useful and productive,I decided to waste it on twitter😆 and people are going nuts hyping this yet to be released song and I understand music videos are important but at the end of the day it is just a music video😳

People take being fans too seriously . 

Lol

Did you see the posters and billboards ?😆

So much hype for a music video surprised me. 

Ofcourse the solo fandoms will contribute hugely too. 

How can all credit be given to Sid😆. For me of the song or any song for dt purpose becomes a hit.......the first credit goes to the singer and rightly so. Den the video credits should go equally to Sid and Sana .

Couldn't agree more- when it comes to songs, it's the singer and the lyricist who are numero uno and then  the person who conceptualised the MV and then the actors in the MV .

It will be interesting to see who will accept the blame if the song turns out to be a damp squib😆

Lol

Did you see the posters and billboards ?😆

So much hype for a music video surprised me. 

Have not seen the billboards but saw on twitter folks making plans to make multiple id's for youtube to like the song and there is an impressive, almost  military precision to the way the fans are going about planning to make this song popular😆

I hope the song is worth this hype.