Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
It's a global food market store from Future group.
Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.
Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆
My maasi's family sold an apartment near Linking road /Bandra in early 90s to settle in Bangalore. Damn I wonder how much that apartment would cost today!! Should have held on to it.
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
It's a global food market store from Future group.
Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.
Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆
80 lakhs 😳
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
My maasi's family sold an apartment near Linking road /Bandra in early 90s to settle in Bangalore. Damn I wonder how much that apartment would cost today!! Should have held on to it.
Easily in crores. Salman himself bought the foodhall property for 120 Cr. That place has boomed like hell and it doesn't even have proper connectivity in terms of transport.
Originally posted by: Dark.Fate
Someone looks like from movie parasite here
I think it's Billi Bangalan.
Bangalan, only billi
from Illinois, Chicago.
Classmate of Grumpy Cat,
he's your cousin.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0