I will listen to him over any keyboard warrior:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will listen to him over any keyboard warrior:
@AbbaDabbaJabba never forgets his true loves- Cherry, Kangu. Looking at his favorites, I hope he doesn't choose his bride.
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove
What's that? New mall?
It's a global food market store from Future group.
Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.
Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆
Originally posted by: VUWIIWJZQ2I5GUPF
It's a global food market store from Future group.
Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.
Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆
I read that as biriyani. 🤓
Originally posted by: XME3OGKCWFBYXNDG
It's a global food market store from Future group.
Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.
Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆
because you wanted to show off your knowledge of Mumbai real estate 😎
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
@AbbaDabbaJabba never forgets his true loves- Cherry, Kangu. Looking at his favorites, I hope he doesn't choose his bride.
How could you forget aloo?? 😍 before her PR happened 😆
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
because you wanted to show off your knowledge of Mumbai real estate 😎
jiska kisiko ghanta farak padhta hai yaahaan 😆
Were you Aloo's fan too??😲
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0