Bollywood Forum CC #33- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.7k

Users

46

Likes

917

Frequent Posters

1162246 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn


Were you Aloo's fan too??😲


Yes. From Highway to 2 States. 🤮😆

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi


It's a global food market store from Future group.

Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.

Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆


My maasi's family sold an apartment near Linking road /Bandra in early 90s to settle in Bangalore. Damn I wonder how much that apartment would cost today!! Should have held on to it.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi


It's a global food market store from Future group.

Kishore biyani ki beti ki hai. Like Nature's Basket. The one Kareena visited is the linking road wala store which is the biggest in India. This one is Salman Khan's property and he gets 80 lakhs per month as rent.

Also I don't know why I needed to give that long thesis. Yes it's a mall. 😆

80 lakhs 😳

1162246 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn


My maasi's family sold an apartment near Linking road /Bandra in early 90s to settle in Bangalore. Damn I wonder how much that apartment would cost today!! Should have held on to it.


Easily in crores. Salman himself bought the foodhall property for 120 Cr. That place has boomed like hell and it doesn't even have proper connectivity in terms of transport.

1162246 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Dark.Fate

Someone looks like from movie parasite here


I think it's Billi Bangalan.


Bangalan, only billi

from Illinois, Chicago.

Classmate of Grumpy Cat,

he's your cousin.


Image

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".