Come here for the gossips 😳

Come here for the gossips 😳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Peeka, I beat you. Is baar I posted first.😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
didn't knew Tabu was in it. Amazing her biggest hit is not an BW movie.
Why Thug why? You made me waste 4 mins, not fair.
Hi all.
m0derator welcomes you to chat corner/centre.
I haven't watched the Sooryavanshi trailer, don't feel like watching..
https://twitter.com/akkitwts/status/1228522538256359424?s=19
This guy posts such good stuff. His posted videos are a must watch, will bring a smile on your face.
I haven't watched the Sooryavanshi trailer, don't feel like watching..
You didn’t miss much. Even Katty had like 30 seconds of screen time in the trailer.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0