Bollywood Forum CC #33- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.7k

Users

46

Likes

917

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#81

I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#82

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .

Yeah.. 😎😂

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .

where did you see we can apply?
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#84

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

where did you see we can apply?

If you click on join moderation team button in main page it takes you to this page:

https://www.indiaforums.com/devteam/apply/new/9

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#85
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
#86

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

If you click on join moderation team button in main page it takes you to this page:

https://www.indiaforums.com/devteam/apply/new/9

join moderation where it is?i can't see anywhere😆
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#87

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

join moderation where it is?i can't see anywhere😆

Right above hall of fame in the development team section.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#88

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9SfLgnltpL/?igshid=dmrduc6vy7qr

I didn’t realize how many times I subconsciously touch my face till Coronavirus happened.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
#89

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Right above hall of fame in the development team section.

saw it.last time when members could apply for moderation it was mentioned at the top of the forum so I was searching there
GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

saw it.last time when members could apply for moderation it was mentioned at the top of the forum so I was searching there

You are moderator material. Jao form bhar do.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".