I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .
Yeah.. 😎😂
where did you see we can apply?Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I just noticed that we can apply for becoming moderators now . M0DERATOR needs to apply 😆 .
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
where did you see we can apply?
If you click on join moderation team button in main page it takes you to this page:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9T4Qn0AB4v/?igshid=ukv1kzy0sgqz
What happened to his hand 😕 ?
join moderation where it is?i can't see anywhere😆Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
If you click on join moderation team button in main page it takes you to this page:
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
join moderation where it is?i can't see anywhere😆
Right above hall of fame in the development team section.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9SfLgnltpL/?igshid=dmrduc6vy7qr
I didn’t realize how many times I subconsciously touch my face till Coronavirus happened.
saw it.last time when members could apply for moderation it was mentioned at the top of the forum so I was searching thereOriginally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Right above hall of fame in the development team section.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
saw it.last time when members could apply for moderation it was mentioned at the top of the forum so I was searching there
You are moderator material. Jao form bhar do.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0