Mr Bajaj - The Real Man- The Proud Husband

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Today The best part was from Episode is Prerna's Award winning moment and Mr Bajaj;s proud expression. Wifey is taking award , Hubby  is sitting in audience sit, watching  proudly biwi's achievement..

and the real man always let his lady love to be shined in her own way , Let her to be powerful independent woman rather  being a crutch . Today's incident reminded me the paragliding scene where bajaj used reverse psychology  on prerna to take the challenge n subtly helped her to emerge the confidence of winning. 

A real man always let his partner to fly where ever she wants , always stands like a rock solid wall as protector whenever she needs .. and Bajaj is that real man , The husband . 

Today Bajaj was that Happy  Husband who subtly helps prerna to be an independent one , dint reserve her world in the cage of kitchen and family only . so proud of my bajaj 

and the way he gave the complimented hug to her.. it was full of warmth and happiness...

yes - Mr Bajaj The real man and The Husband who knows to respect his ladylove , knows to be supporter  in every bit of life ...❤️

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Shared at my kuki ka thread thought to paste here too 

Bajaj knows Prerna more than she knows her self, he knew best way to divert her attention and make her self independent especially when she said mera dum ghutta hai, I don't have any reason to live I should die, all my fault, he takes her away, and gives her a reason to live. Here a deal or rather shall I say a BET, you win the business woman if the year award I give you anything you want 

When she gets the award it's him who is super tensed, it's him who is the happiest for her, it's him who thanks the stars for letting her achieve what she desired for because he loves her without any terms and conditions and any strings attached, any rule anything, he loves her beyond everything. All he wanted was the best for her, so I am sure when she says I want to go to Kolkata he might be first pensive why, but then will let her, be her guide help her avenge her revenge 

And then just maybe he'll get the love back that he deserves. Until then, his love is enough for both of them ♥️ 

Ps. Bajaj is alive as long as prerna is ♥️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

The way he hugged her ♥️😢 oh so much of love so much of affection. He was more happy than she was. He thanked Lords that she had won it was all him wanting her to be on her feet, independence, make a name for her, make her spread her wings know her true potential and reach the stars and beyond and she did all because of him ♥️ his support and his encouragement. ♥️ 

Ps she told him, dum gutta hai, he took her away from there farfar away. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pair ki Jooti bani sarr ka taaj

all credit to Mr Bajaj ❤️😆

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

Pair ki Jooti bani sarr ka taaj

all credit to Mr Bajaj ❤️😆

Wah wah... Par dalda ghee khane walo ko desi ghee kab aaya he raas... 🤣

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Shared at my kuki ka thread thought to paste here too 

Bajaj knows Prerna more than she knows her self, he knew best way to divert her attention and make her self independent especially when she said mera dum ghutta hai, I don't have any reason to live I should die, all my fault, he takes her away, and gives her a reason to live. Here a deal or rather shall I say a BET, you win the business woman if the year award I give you anything you want 

When she gets the award it's him who is super tensed, it's him who is the happiest for her, it's him who thanks the stars for letting her achieve what she desired for because he loves her without any terms and conditions and any strings attached, any rule anything, he loves her beyond everything. All he wanted was the best for her, so I am sure when she says I want to go to Kolkata he might be first pensive why, but then will let her, be her guide help her avenge her revenge 

And then just maybe he'll get the love back that he deserves. Until then, his love is enough for both of them ♥️ 

Ps. Bajaj is alive as long as prerna is ♥️

Ankie - a 🙏 for u today 😍

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So very true. I don't know how much more I can praise this man. Why his destiny has to be entwined with prerna only god knows. I can't help but notice the difference in lifestyles when she is with bajaj and when she is with anurag. However it's a pity and shame that she can't see it for herself. At some point she will but it might be too late. I just hope bajaj doesn't end up getting hurt in the end. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

So very true. I don't know how much more I can praise this man. Why his destiny has to be entwined with prerna only god knows. I can't help but notice the difference in lifestyles when she is with bajaj and when she is with anurag. However it's a pity and shame that she can't see it for herself. At some point she will but it might be too late. I just hope bajaj doesn't end up getting hurt in the end. 

if we go by history then we know sooner or later she will pick Mr Bajaj over Anurag.. 

It’s just a matter of time.. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

choti si cute si biwi ki har farmaayish sar aankho par -for the man, the husband,  Rishab Bajaj 😆

~~~~~~~~~time pass ke liye ye .neeche ka ----------------

he left her for her happiness 
he came back when she is drowning in her , to liberate her.

he gave a new world , new people away from the dungeons of love and betrayal in the bylanes of Kolkata 
he gave her new direction, new aim , new focus for her "she deserves a better life" 

agree here oppo this bet is more on the lines of paragliding where he provoked her, here he motivated her using the "bet" he knows her strength and her  "zidh" if provoked she would do anything, so he channelized all her pain of betrayal and her angst  in a new  direction , where from she became business woman of the year . He is as proud of her today as he was the day she did paragliding successfully .  

Your love shouldn't fragment or shatter your lover to pieces but should elevate like what Rishab's love is for Prerna if Prerna is flying like a kite Bajaj is the invisible string, it's not for the world to know but for the Kite to know about the string , Mrs.Prerna Bajaj knows it about her husband Mr.Rishab Bajaj 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rishabh Bajaj has changed this woman’s life for the better. He is the best husband in this world. Jo na sirf khud kamiyab hai, usne apni wife ko bhi kabil banaya