Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Pheww finally ... was able to catch  the episode...was expecting some light hearted AIBER effects episode but this was total AIBER to another level haan smiley40smiley40smiley40

Best part was I you love and mishti's spontaneous comeback  ..I you love too smiley27 this will be the new mantra now like  "coffee" smiley36

One more was chalo chalo chalo chalo ..aa Gaye kya ...when we have jugnu and abir,  it's quite natural to have funny moments smiley36 And now we have pyaari mishti in the mix , how cutely they were handling abir smiley42smiley42 abir wanted to eat mishti..hmmmm...smiley42.... I hope he remembers all this once he comes back to his senses smiley17smiley36 It will be nice to see mishti teasing him .. one thing that I have noticed is whenever he is not in his senses .... he demands that extra care love and affection with all the haq and without any hesitation  ...like pre leap AIBER scene....he wanted to sleep on mishti's lap and now this ...he is a child who is just craving for these simple sweet moments that's all 

Mishti ka kya bolun ...  she was just bang on today .... she was very much calm composed and sensible ...this is the mishti I connected to when I started watching the show ...so much mishti 1.0  smiley42smiley42 

Abir taking mishti's dupatta...rubbing it on his nose and smiling like a cheerful kid saying meri pyaari biwi was super duper cute smiley36 these scenes are worth watching on repeat mode for the whole day smiley42smiley42  

M glad they participated in the pooja...this way or that way ...even when he was not in his senses ...then also he decided to distribute the food and prasad as a gesture to show his participation smiley42 That was such a subtle message that all it takes is a pure heart to express your gratitude towards the almighty ....smiley27 

Meenu's plan backfired as usual ... she wanted to showcase mishti as someone who is irresponsible  and tried her best to instigate jas too ...she very well knows just say one thing and jas will complete it by saying 99 things .... 

nothing new ...I have a feeling precap is a dream ...not entirely but the part where she says both the girls aren't good for the family....that part can be a dream ...real confrontation can be something else 

Seeing the monologue by varsha today and BM's query on kuku doing the pooja...I have a feeling that kunal's birth truth may come out accidentally in front of the family.... I am expecting a lot of twists  here in major confrontation here... let's see smiley20 

Same. I’m also expecting this truth to come out soon now and am waiting to see how each individual reacts 😆

I also wonder if Kunal will ever learn how Meenu really thinks of him....considers him an outsider while Abir is the real “ghar ka beta” in her eyes 🤔....Maybe this will be a bigger jhatka to him than his birth truth. Lol he’s spent so many years worshipping Meenu and ab uska yeh phal milega 😆

Parul actually seems to be trying to assert herself subtly in some ways. She too will get thrown off if the truth comes out in front of the Mahs and they all make a big deal out of it. Meenu will likely try to use this to assert her control over Parul more powerfully again as well. 

Word about Mishbir and the connect with Mishti too. After many days, I also saw the Mishti I like and connect to.😊

Let’s see how long it sustains this time 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha that would be really cute too....Mishti should try to feed him Mishti doi but he can be like mujhe sirf Mishti ka chaska hai 😛🤣. He’s proven in this epi that he is addicted to the taste of Mishti 😆.....even before consummation 😆

Yes, the way they both take pride in each other is lovely 😊.....that emotion was totally in sync yesterday. 

LOL yeah, even though Meenu didn’t mean it sincerely, it was nice to see her shut up Jas and defend Mishti as her bahu. It’s rare that Mishti gets someone other than Abir or BM-BP defending her like that 😆

If a miracle and personality transplant ever occurs for Meenu and she GENUINELY grows to love Mishti, then she will literally blast anyone who dares to say anything to her.....I will faint with shock if that ever happens 🤣

So it seems like the precap might not be a dream after all? 🤔 Lol I just read the update of the BTS....so Meenu will just shout at the girls but still end up looking righteous and everyone will just blame the sisters for fighting? 😕😆

haha true yaar he is getting too enthu even before consummation n today tried biting so much... 🤣 i want a mishti doi scene with both in sense 😆

@bold - haina i know meenu was faking but only meenu was able to shut up jas... no one even the family couldnt do that... 😆 if only yaar if only they might bring this in future anyway they will change everyone so she will also change n it will be interesting to see her supporting mish... 🤣 the most shocking n best day of fandom 🤣

Not sure about segment Anu... bcoz in twitter i saw a clip of kaveri IV she said all this is meenu dream but how much is dream i'm not sure... 😆 i want a dhamakedar confrontation of mish, her kali avtar lets see when we will get... 😆

LOL sorry kal I was slow in taking caps cuz I was juggling a few things 😆

@bold: Exactly why I liked this bit....Mishti’s reaction was so natural and not typical “meri maang bhar gayi haaye” type cliched bahu expressions 😆....she initially was like “yeh kya kar raha hai yaar” 😆....but then she was touched by the pure love and affection in his eyes for her. That is why it was a sweet bit :) 

Oh I meant to say this since yesterday but I really liked this mustard color ka kurta on Abir. Suited him...and complimented Mishti’s outfit nicely. Glad they didn’t give him a bhadkeela color for once 🙏😆

hey dont be sorry but daily do upload caps whenever you can i love it that too with your description... 😆❤️

haan she had a mixed expression emotional yet irritated yet feeling loved... so natural... ❤️ she is multi dimensional not a 1D emotion that made it stand out..

ohh yes Abirs kurta was simple n subtle colored n mish costume too... nor too bright or dull,... both compliment each other so well... thank god for that weird colors n velvet or shiny clothes 😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

This note was for the previous EDT.

Suta, please copy this note for all the EDTs that you create from now onwards on YRHPK forum.

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Yes Appy notes for future . 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

omg suta u r here too

the other show is gone case now...this one is so much better

Watch my new MISHBIR VM and please SUBSCRIBE too https://youtu.be/SMW6lOE_tmg 

My subscribers are less, so pls pls do...if u like it....thnk u in advance

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha true yaar he is getting too enthu even before consummation n today tried biting so much... 🤣 i want a mishti doi scene with both in sense 😆

@bold - haina i know meenu was faking but only meenu was able to shut up jas... no one even the family couldnt do that... 😆 if only yaar if only they might bring this in future anyway they will change everyone so she will also change n it will be interesting to see her supporting mish... 🤣 the most shocking n best day of fandom 🤣

Not sure about segment Anu... bcoz in twitter i saw a clip of kaveri IV she said all this is meenu dream but how much is dream i'm not sure... 😆 i want a dhamakedar confrontation of mish, her kali avtar lets see when we will get... 😆

Oh LOL there’s still a chance that this is a dream? 😆

Chalo jaise bhi hoga, I will only laugh at this drama now coz it’s so repetitive the way the sisters are shown catfighting and Meenu shouting on the side 😆

Hopefully poor Abir manages to wake up from his drug induced sleep too 🙏😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hey dont be sorry but daily do upload caps whenever you can i love it that too with your description... 😆❤️

haan she had a mixed expression emotional yet irritated yet feeling loved... so natural... ❤️ she is multi dimensional not a 1D emotion that made it stand out..

ohh yes Abirs kurta was simple n subtle colored n mish costume too... nor too bright or dull,... both compliment each other so well... thank god for that weird colors n velvet or shiny clothes 😆

So true 😊.....This is the Mishti we adore and connect to ❤️

This is three epis back to back of Abir getting good outfits....first the white kurta from pehli rasoi, then the maroon/wine colored shirt yesterday and now this mustard kurta today. Makers have kinda made up for his awful wedding sherwaani 🙏😂

Waise did you notice that they showed a vague reference to Mishti ke pag phere yesterday? 😆....Matlab pag phere ho bhi gaye aur story mein dikhaaye bhi nahin 🤷‍♀️😆.....usually toh these shows love to play up every little rasam but they are switching around now....I guess they thought the drugged sleep angle will be better used for mahashivratri pooja track 😆

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Pheww finally ... was able to catch  the episode...was expecting some light hearted AIBER effects episode but this was total AIBER to another level haan smiley40smiley40smiley40

Best part was I you love and mishti's spontaneous comeback  ..I you love too smiley27 this will be the new mantra now like  "coffee" smiley36

One more was chalo chalo chalo chalo ..aa Gaye kya ...when we have jugnu and abir,  it's quite natural to have funny moments smiley36 And now we have pyaari mishti in the mix , how cutely they were handling abir smiley42smiley42 abir wanted to eat mishti..hmmmm...smiley42.... I hope he remembers all this once he comes back to his senses smiley17smiley36 It will be nice to see mishti teasing him .. one thing that I have noticed is whenever he is not in his senses .... he demands that extra care love and affection with all the haq and without any hesitation  ...like pre leap AIBER scene....he wanted to sleep on mishti's lap and now this ...he is a child who is just craving for these simple sweet moments that's all 

Mishti ka kya bolun ...  she was just bang on today .... she was very much calm composed and sensible ...this is the mishti I connected to when I started watching the show ...so much mishti 1.0  smiley42smiley42 

Abir taking mishti's dupatta...rubbing it on his nose and smiling like a cheerful kid saying meri pyaari biwi was super duper cute smiley36 these scenes are worth watching on repeat mode for the whole day smiley42smiley42  

M glad they participated in the pooja...this way or that way ...even when he was not in his senses ...then also he decided to distribute the food and prasad as a gesture to show his participation smiley42 That was such a subtle message that all it takes is a pure heart to express your gratitude towards the almighty ....smiley27 

Meenu's plan backfired as usual ... she wanted to showcase mishti as someone who is irresponsible  and tried her best to instigate jas too ...she very well knows just say one thing and jas will complete it by saying 99 things .... 

nothing new ...I have a feeling precap is a dream ...not entirely but the part where she says both the girls aren't good for the family....that part can be a dream ...real confrontation can be something else 

Seeing the monologue by varsha today and BM's query on kuku doing the pooja...I have a feeling that kunal's birth truth may come out accidentally in front of the family.... I am expecting a lot of twists  here in major confrontation here... let's see smiley20 

Uru asusual what a hatke highlight yaara... 👏🤗

we have talked about mishbir in At... here something different.. 😆

even i felt mish more connected today like her usual self...  and hereafter whenever i travel in auto or see auto our cute AIBER will come to mind i hope i dont embarrass myself my laughing like mad 😆

did you notice today for the first time Saasuma accepted matlab her conscience agreed her plan backfired else she keeps trying never thought of failed plan.. 🤣 something new meenu accepting defeat.. 😆

but actually i loved meenu n also family taking stand for mishbir, she didnt let jas say anything about mish or abir... even if fake but i liked it... there are chances in future like far fetched chance that meenu will take a stand for mish n jas was literally scared of meenu people like jas can only be handled by meenu... 😆 i'm talking about this to everyone yaar... her supporting her beta n bahu.. 👍🏼

@bold - same.. the small hints n parul reactions recently n also mah fam doubtful suddenly everything hints to that only... maybe in holi thats the next available function for our show to have a big drama 😆

Oh LOL there’s still a chance that this is a dream? 😆

Chalo jaise bhi hoga, I will only laugh at this drama now coz it’s so repetitive the way the sisters are shown catfighting and Meenu shouting on the side 😆

Hopefully poor Abir manages to wake up from his drug induced sleep too 🙏😆

haan chances are there she didnt directly say dream but something on that line... finally said lets see if her plan gets successful or not... 😆

haan yaar nowadays all drama in our show is laughable only what more can we do lets just sit back n enjoy else we will lose our sanity 😆

i'm waiting for this only Anu for baby boy to wake up n even segment people had a perfect voice over for that... "meenuji you are so confidently doing all this as your beta is unconscious but once he is back to self he will find the truth" something like dhoodh ka dhoodh n pani ka pani... 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru missing you yar...

glad ur back and posted ur analysis...

mishbir and today's epi... how much i say it is very less...

coming to kuhu... i only want one thing that kunal's truth should come from her only...

iss jyada i wont expect anything from writers...

Arey someone is missing me 😳🤗🤗🤗 that's really sweet of you ruhi ❤️

Haan yaar I will watch the scenes one more time before going to sleep 😆

I also have the same feeling..she may let it out unknowingly .... the drama will get interesting if that happens yaar ...kind of test of trust for kuku relationship.....also not to forget property papers that meenu made in favour of mishti...that is also there for drama only...I prefer such kind of drama more than kitchen politics ...😎